• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
WOW ok so the list is 55+ !!!!! GET ****ING HYPED PEOPLE!!!!

I'm not going to post that up again ... it takes up too much page space LOL

ok so i have a request !!!! i want to know if u guys are down for this random event!

3v3 crews!!!! =]

rules
each player on the team must keep the character they choose throughout the whole entire tournament!
two players on the team cannot have the same character!
each team MUST keep the same order they chose for the first crew battle!

ok so lets try to think of a way so we dont have stacked *** teams!!! LOLOL

ALSO ... we can make this for money ... sumthing cheap ... $1-$5 a person up to everyone ... i just think this is a cool interesting thing to do ...

BTW this is how crews are in SF LOL ... got dam i'm such a SF head now ... i guess i really need this melee tourney! LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
^^^^

Why do you want us to keep the same order the players went in?

It sounds more fun to allow that to change to you know.. allow strategy and stuff.
well ... it puts that PRESHH-HA ... that really is a viable to change rule ... its not that important ... but i really like same character throughout the whole thing ... and no 2 of the same chars on a team ^_^

ALSO I'M THINKING ABOUT JUST RANDOMIZING TEAMS ... I HAVE AN IDEA THAT SHOULD WORK WITH SEPERATING THE HEAVY HITTERS! =]

i'm just trying to find sumthing fun ... i've talked to a few people and they like the idea alot LOL ... so i posted it ... well i'm getting off smashboards ... hopefully tmr i can see some opinions ^_^

also someone get chibo to this ! ... my ***** owes me moolah

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be coming to this since I've decided I'm not gonna go to C.E.O. in Florida. Whoever the two other players are on my team for the 3v3 will automatically win lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll come if I can get a ride with Eggm. Can you take me, Timmy? :D

Anyone not scrubby want to team? I play a super gay Sheik that runs around and sometimes does stuff.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Also my bad for double postin but this streetfighter is for 360 correct??? I might have my sticks ready by then, then imma be in here like swimwear

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If anyone gets a Fung Wah, Peter Pan, or Lucky Star bus to Boston from NYC ($15) on Friday for Mass Madness 20 I will pick you up in Boston and house you until Sunday.

Kage and WNY are being housed, too. So it'll be good practice. Hax has already expressed interest.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ok well I guess no 360 stick cuz I got it for ps3.....oh well I guess if sum 1 would letme play wit there's no homo...I would be very happy

Alukard

Smash Hero
Crews, low tier, singles, and doubles with 55 people... are we going to be able to fit this into one day? :D
i am going to hold a vote ... for either low tier singles or 3v3 crews... IMO crews will be more fun ... and more people will enter... i know i wont be playing in the low tier if it gets the vote i find it boring to use those guys on non high tiers ... LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
I know I advocated for Low tiers, but I agree that 3v3 crews would be ****. Especially if you make it random? **** would be beast.
thats wat i'm saying ... make that **** random ... and everyone puts in a dollar ... winning crew take all !!!! **** ...

we'll just just even out the teams by seperating the big names ... !!!!

yo i'm soo ****ing hyped for this tourney its not even funny !!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
After tha tourney we all gonna celebrate like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA

Oh yeah Alukard I had an idea. You should ask the store owner if you can put up like a poster on the front window like a week or two before tourneys like "Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament!!!!! June 5TH!!!! $10 Entry, Bring your own controller!!!!" that way some local people might see and be like, "Hey I know that game!" and might come and we'd get some scrubs to inflate the pot lol.

S l o X

Smash Champion
slox we should team
depends on how much $$$ i bring to this

im broke as **** all the time when i go so i'm going to this with like 40$/50$ probably

well see :D
-
oh and if we do, who are you gonna use? im probably gonna fox/shiek if i do teams. [if not we should get some team friendlies in]

Alukard

Smash Hero
After tha tourney we all gonna celebrate like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctVmNbVu2KA

Oh yeah Alukard I had an idea. You should ask the store owner if you can put up like a poster on the front window like a week or two before tourneys like "Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament!!!!! June 5TH!!!! $10 Entry, Bring your own controller!!!!" that way some local people might see and be like, "Hey I know that game!" and might come and we'd get some scrubs to inflate the pot lol.
he has done that already ... but u have to understand that melee is freaking old ... its not like it has that new game spark

Cia

das kwl
I haven't done this in a while. but uhh.. MONEY MATCHES!!! i want them. so yeah.. challenge me =D (Peach, Jiggs, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Young Link)

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
i might come outta retirement for this, havent been to a tourney since plainkk pissed me off at pound with his bias TO'ing.

this is 5 days b4 i go to DR so we'll see. might need a partner.

Top Bottom