• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Anyone taking metro north to get to this? I want to know who i can ride up with just in case my crew can't make it.

Any chance of OTG or Milos housing me friday night? :D

Edit: And is there going to be ssf4? I'll bring my stick.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Anyone taking metro north to get to this? I want to know who i can ride up with just in case my crew can't make it.

well i was planning no not taking my ssf4 stuff because i'm going to need every TV ... especially if eggm doesn't come =[

EGGM!!!!!!!!!! i need your help!!!!! LOL

otg

Smash Master
but for real start beef with me all you like let's just $10 money match and say no more
I'll take your $10, free entrance fee to the venue.

I'll tell you the same thing I told the Mass kids, I'm not sure if I can house anyone as of this point and time, but I can at least point you in the right direction so hit me up on AIM.

Alu, I'll try and bring 2 setups, I'll have at least one. People gotta step it up, we got the main room this time, there is no excuse to only have like 5 setups like last time.

Cia

das kwl
jaden $20 mm
no.

Looking forward to this though, and Vanz our Roy/Young Link MM is way over due.
let's go, i'll play for anything up to $5.00 =)

Vanz, bring Pkmn PL =D
<_< .. i hate having to watch my wii @ tournaments.. .. maybe.

I dunno if I'm teaming with Vanz since he hasn't gotten back to me.
have no fear.. have no fear. We're teaming/winning. so.. HYPE!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
If I had a tv I could bring a setup....ill bring my game and maybe my wii....if I magically obtain a spare tv ill bring a whole setup...ill tell ky and sol to bring a setup and if bino comes he can bring one as well

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd i already let him know through aim that its legit ... looks like we are going to have some good ol' mlg status happening! ... GET HYPED!

is there a way to record that and then add crowd and/or commentating audio? cuz that would be sick ... some crowd reactions after a big change of momentum like a team combo from urs truly and gplata or hazz and hbk i guess LOLOL ^_~

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I can bring a separate digital camera and have it record audio as well. People GOTTA be commentating though it can record like 10 hours of audio on a 4gb sd card.

Cia

das kwl
if you guys put something together like in the FC3 video, that would be SICK! But we would need a crowd to watch matches and stuff.

Why is this starting to look like much more than a bi-weekly.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
It's about to be stupid loud up in that place come June 5th...

I just want to confirm - I'm driving:

Haley
Jaden
Chris

???

Alukard

Smash Hero
if you guys put something together like in the FC3 video, that would be SICK! But we would need a crowd to watch matches and stuff.

Why is this starting to look like much more than a bi-weekly.
because it was more then a bi weekly once it hit 40 people ^_^ ... also i will try my best to get everyone to watch but that includes people who just lost and are salty LOL

It's about to be stupid loud up in that place come June 5th...

I just want to confirm - I'm driving:

Haley
Jaden
Chris

???
OMFG ... ***** where the **** have u been!? ... wow ... now this is definitely a no johns ... seriously tho where the **** have u been all this time?!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
K - haha should have been more specific. I meant Crismas.

Alu - basically on my usual random hiatus. Can't wait to see everybody.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Teczeo, is ur brother tec9 or whatever? I'm always confused lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
toy wiz don't open til 10 i dont think, and alu will probably be there on time in anticipation of the tournament. Lmao at Rom2 me Eggm and stric came mad early and was waiting at kfc/tacobell to get some food before the tourney then mad black women started to roll trough in their whips waiting for that breakfast opening lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to be here on time i guess ... i mean g$ already knows that this is supposed to be a lot of people so we are taking precautions and stuff ... i'm even having my gf come help with registration and stuff since she is staying the weekend with me =]

so hopefully unless theres mad traffic or sumthing else stopping us i will be on time at the venue setting up things ... i want to start it at 1:30-2:00 ... i should be able to have everything done because i hope to have plenty of tv's and theres no sf4 there to keep me busy LOLOL ... also like i said i will have help ... HYPE HYPE HYPE ...

i need practice tho ... i'm really rusty =\

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i'm going to be here on time i guess ... i mean g$ already knows that this is supposed to be a lot of people so we are taking precautions and stuff ... i'm even having my gf come help with registration and stuff since she is staying the weekend with me =]

so hopefully unless theres mad traffic or sumthing else stopping us i will be on time at the venue setting up things ... i want to start it at 1:30-2:00 ... i should be able to have everything done because i hope to have plenty of tv's and theres no sf4 there to keep me busy LOLOL ... also like i said i will have help ... HYPE HYPE HYPE ...

i need practice tho ... i'm really rusty =\
Alu I've been to mad no johns and have only played u once........we need friendlies bad

Top Bottom