• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo otg friendlies? we didnt play at all the last no johns and i want to play best doc since i already played hmw i wanna see that hugee level gap

-_- grades comin out thursday. probably still comin tho :D
might do some 1$ mm's with whoever wants free dollar

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo otg friendlies? we didnt play at all the last no johns and i want to play best doc since i already played hmw i wanna see that hugee level gap

-_- grades comin out thursday. probably still comin tho :D
might do some 1$ mm's with whoever wants free dollar
I'll do a $1 MM with you =D

.. and anyone else really.

Anyone want cheap MMs with me? :lick:

Wife

Smash Lord
Looks like a car from MD is coming to this.

I need a partner for this. Ideally a top tier fox/falcon/sheik, because they go well with Peach (though I have a fox now too). Redd? Hax?

Also Vist needs a teammate I know and he's nasty. His luigi took placed in a teams tourny just last weekend.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

I need a partner for this. Ideally a top tier fox/falcon/sheik, because they go well with Peach (though I have a fox now too). Redd? Hax?

Also Vist needs a teammate I know and he's nasty. His luigi took placed in a teams tourny just last weekend.

Yeah if I decide to go, let's **** ****. <3

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
cactuar doesnt travel. so il just train with him if i cant go to this. goddammit it sucks when the only 2 active players in philly dont drive

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah it sucks. i'll just sleep or something... :/

LLDL

Smash Hero
Cactuar travels, its just that you can NEVER predict what tournament he will go to lol. It's always spontaneous and always tells people his first name so that they don't think it's him coming lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. Well maybe we will see him at some random tourny. LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh lol. Like how could he come up with that name if he doesn't even play FF? xDDDD Reminds me of Harry Potter.

Also, can anyone give a ride to me and lunarnova for no johns? We will have gas money. :3 Hopefully the omniscient beings that look over us (if they do) will grant us this.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
he appears as randomly as cactuars do in FF games. hence the name.
Oh lol. Like how could he come up with that name if he doesn't even play FF? xDDDD Reminds me of Harry Potter.

Also, can anyone give a ride to me and lunarnova for no johns? We will have gas money. :3 Hopefully the omniscient beings that look over us (if they do) will grant us this.
I should be able to get you two

Alukard

Smash Hero
holy **** ... i dont care about anything except WIFE ... and EGGM i'm ****ing happy now ... and F U mogwai ... i should be able to get there on time cuz i told G$ that there is a lot of people i need to take care of u know ...

swift i'll put u at the bottom of the bracket i'm starting probably at 2 even tho i'm aiming for 1 30 ... but looking at this attendance ... ima have a pretty gay time making fair brackets ^_^ ... and i couldn't be happier about that though ....

shiiiiiit ... so me and g$ are actually going to have competition in doubles ... i like it

WIFE UR COMMENTATING WITH someone .... i dunno who ... but ur on the mic son!... i mean if u want to >_>

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm in Bethlehem, PA for the summer. Ultima, do you have room in your car for TWO more people (/are you going by there-ish?). Gas money obviously included.

Vist

Smash Champion

what he saiddddd

i probably need a teammate, unless somehow we can get room for voodoo in our car or if second md/va a car comes

so far its looking like me, wife, redd, the crimson blur and either redd or wenbo are coming

LLDL

Smash Hero
Y'ALL AINT READY FOR THAT DOUBLE FALCO!

And I'll bring my mic recorder just in case, can't have this no johns without commentary. Hopefully prog gets his mic working by Friday.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes watch out we will bite you.

Btw does anyone know if there is a DDR/ITG machine near by?

Top Bottom