• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eh, I guess I'm not gonna go. =/ Melee scene doesn't remember me/dislikes me/something and I can't get a partner for doubles. Gonna hit up a Brawl Smashfest and MM people.

Sorry, Haley. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Eh, I guess I'm not gonna go. =/ Melee scene doesn't remember me/dislikes me/something and I can't get a partner for doubles. Gonna hit up a Brawl Smashfest and MM people.

Sorry, Haley. :p
Who said we don't like you? Don't hesitate to come! You are just trying to duck out! Just kidding. xP

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'll be coming up with wife and the rest, anyone need a partner?

Looks like if everyone from MD makes it we'll have

Redd, Wife, Vist, Thumbs, Voodoo, Wenbo, Winston, and Me

Unless there's someone else i'm forgetting about/don't know about.

Crews lolz?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'll be coming up with wife and the rest, anyone need a partner?

Looks like if everyone from MD makes it we'll have

Redd, Wife, Vist, Thumbs, Voodoo, and Me

Unless there's someone else i'm forgetting about/don't know about.

Crews lolz?

I can't go anymore, but MD/VA is still going to be ****. Winston is going too I'm pretty sure. And Chillin might go from what he told me.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I can come to this assuming my dad doesnt ban me from it between now and saturday. I might be bringing one or two other people.
sweet, we gotta get some more friendlies in. I didn't get to play you that much at Tunes. You and your friend.. I think Dan? mad potential, good stuff.

Wife

Smash Lord
Can someone lay down for me what teams will be entering?

Of the talent who is going, who is paired up and who still needs a partner? I'd really like to win, you see.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol awesome, it's King K. Rool! : D

Me and lunar are teaming. : D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dude, what?

Glsdkfjlaksdfj wtf Lucas >____>
Eh. Money is too important right now. I'd rather not spend money (NY is expensive) to get owned if I'm not going to be able to have fun. I'm a doubles guy. I'd go if I was able to enjoy myself in teams.

I'm also bad, so I can't do well in singles.

You're one of my few real buddies in the Melee scene, so thanks for caring. :p

Can someone lay down for me what teams will be entering?

Of the talent who is going, who is paired up and who still needs a partner? I'd really like to win, you see.
I'd go if I had a good/fun partner, but I'm probably not up to your standards these days. =/

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so the final tally for MD/VA

chillin, g-reg, wife, vist (thumbs?), me, voodoo, winston, wenbo, and crimsonblur.

we have ourselves a 10-man crew, get at us.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo wife ... the doubles will be REALLY hard ... from first match ... so just bring ur A game ... all i know is that i'm teaming with G$ and hopefully keeping our title for like every no johns ^_^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah lunar you have to hahaha (not really if you want a diff partner you can has but me no pay)

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol are all the ct players that are going start with S? spawn, slox, sox and swift? >_>
hyped for this.
i should probably practice techskill or something. dont want to get ***** like i did @ #### pools

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo lunar 1$ mm / friendlies? w/e works

i need to step up my marth game

and if you dont play marth . . . -_- friendlies :D~
---
alu what time should i get there? (what time does toy wiz open etc)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo lunar 1$ mm / friendlies? w/e works

i need to step up my marth game

and if you dont play marth . . . -_- friendlies :D~
---
alu what time should i get there? (what time does toy wiz open etc)
opens:
10am

If I had to make a bet as to when this event will start(doubles matches being called), I'd say 3pm. but alu is shooting for earlier so i would suggest being there like 1ish so u can chill, eat,and warmup

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'll be there really early (like even before noon) as long as other people are gonna be there. Anyone else want to get there that early to play and warmup? You get your money's worth off the venue fee by going really early.

MD/VA I wanna finally play all you guys.

S l o X

Smash Champion
thx swift

@lunar alright ill find you. probably going to be one of the youngest kids there that isn't hax.
[its Slox, wouldn't have said anything but theres a CT player named Sox whos going to be there and soix = mind game fusion]

@ultima
i was gonna ask you but i played you @ Pound 4 in pools and got demolished. I'll still play you though, since I want to see if I've gotten the least bit better. In friendlies @ P4 you reverse up-b'd me with Roy when I was using Jiggs within the first 2 seconds of the match. I left the rotation. lol.

sssss

Top Bottom