• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@alukard, you should think about paying out more than just top 3 if more than 64 ppl go

also, maine is coming. maine train?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Please do, and some controllers too. I had no idea you were from this region.

MM in 64, anyone?
I've played you on kaillera back in the day like 4 years ago or something when i first started goin on pj64k :) I'll play u but not mm i suck lol.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Brian, what time are you aiming to start/end teams? Are you starting it early to accomodate for the abundance of entrants?

S l o X

Smash Champion
RANMARU. DK RACING 64 = LIFE.
I haven't played it in years but that was my ****. Top tier racing game.

Yo, I know someones gonna say quit life but can someone who isn't bringing a setup bring a Melee disk for my Wii? I lent mines to a future smash prodigy and he won't be able to get it back to me til Monday.
-
@Roman I'm getting there with Nintendude @ around 11. (I might get there at like 11:20ish tbh)
Swift said it opens at 10.
More importantly, when is everyone leaving the venue?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
RANMARU. DK RACING 64 = LIFE.
I haven't played it in years but that was my ****. Top tier racing game.

Yo, I know someones gonna say quit life but can someone who isn't bringing a setup bring a Melee disk for my Wii? I lent mines to a future smash prodigy and he won't be able to get it back to me til Monday.
-
@Roman I'm getting there with Nintendude @ around 11. (I might get there at like 11:20ish tbh)
Swift said it opens at 10.
More importantly, when is everyone leaving the venue?
YES this a million times. I always use Pipsy but I like to change it up at times... well I use tiptup when I have to be on the water. Let's say water is my weakness... xD Better on ground.

I still have the game, should I bring it? : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah it's too good. ;P

I am reminded that thinking of recent games, like l4d2, don't make me want to play it...

DKR 4 lyfe

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Hope to see many familiar faces. I haven't been to anything since pound 4.
I will bring my exclusive Club Melee Disc with my wii for some fun hacked melee matches WK edition lol.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Please do, and some controllers too. I had no idea you were from this region.

MM in 64, anyone?
I should've like PMed you or something haha, by the time you responded I was already out of my house :ohwell:

Also somehow we lost our other car of MD/VA dudes haha
No Wife, G-reg, Vist, Thumbs, Chillin
~_~

Bones0

Smash Legend
I should've like PMed you or something haha, by the time you responded I was already out of my house :ohwell:

Also somehow we lost our other car of MD/VA dudes haha
No Wife, G-reg, Vist, Thumbs, Chillin
~_~
I was going to go with them, but Vist just said the plans fell through, so idk what that means.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Apparently vist had like a "gf emergency" and no one reached g-reg, so wife didn't want to drive up with just thumbs.

Top Bottom