• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yoo hax went from lil boi to a grown *** man teen in like 2 months lmao.

S l o X

Smash Champion
good. in 2 weeks i wont consider my self young anymore tho. 17 aint young -_-
-
-_- my parents are going to city island and chances are they aren't leaving from there til 12am+ meaning they probably cant even pick me up from the venue . . . or at all

****. will edit this post when i get more info -_-

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
good. in 2 weeks i wont consider my self young anymore tho. 17 aint young -_-
-
-_- my parents are going to city island and chances are they aren't leaving from there til 12am+ meaning they probably cant even pick me up from the venue . . . or at all

****. will edit this post when i get more info -_-
my girlfriend lives on city island.

anyway...back to NO JOHNS NEWS.

confirmed:
animal, tipman.

close to confirming:
honeybadger

all of scientology under one room for the first time since the last spoc where i almost died driving home?

[scientology]

Sol

Smash Lord
I'll be there really early (like even before noon) as long as other people are gonna be there. Anyone else want to get there that early to play and warmup? You get your money's worth off the venue fee by going really early.

MD/VA I wanna finally play all you guys.
I def gonna play the dude again

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'll be there really early (like even before noon) as long as other people are gonna be there. Anyone else want to get there that early to play and warmup? You get your money's worth off the venue fee by going really early.

MD/VA I wanna finally play all you guys.
Didn't see this sooooooooo - what time? I can be there basically any time but I really don't want to just sit there by myself not doing anything. Also, my TV broke so I'm only bringing my Wii.

lol ya dont understand how disappointed i am. The idea of the 3v3 crews was too good. fffff but I'd rather have pools . . . I guess.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Didn't see this sooooooooo - what time? I can be there basically any time but I really don't want to just sit there by myself not doing anything. Also, my TV broke so I'm only bringing my Wii.

lol ya dont understand how disappointed i am. The idea of the 3v3 crews was too good. fffff but I'd rather have pools . . . I guess.
How does 11 sound?

I'll be bringing a TV btw.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Alright I'll try to be there by 11 but I live like 1h10m away so don't guarentee me being there on the dot.

Other peeps best show up early.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Imma be there as early as possible wit havin to pick up a few ppl....imma have my wii and idk bout a tv but it looks grim for that....sooooooooo amped...........might even mm ppl (gasp)

Vist

Smash Champion
so the final tally for MD/VA

chillin, g-reg, wife, vist (thumbs?), me, voodoo, winston, wenbo, and crimsonblur.

we have ourselves a 10-man crew, get at us.
thumbs is def coming, I haven't heard anything about chillin being def

also everyone missed my question about El Bandido!!! I heard that **** has amazing food wtfff

Milos

Smash Lord
so im pretty sure im coming via idris and stuff!

Can't wait to see people havent seen you in very long ^.^

i'll be making sales i'll be more specific if you send me an IM - greatrhinocerous

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I didn't no I was pickin up sol and ky......things just got sticky......sol what's gud with ur car

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Have I ever played you on Kaillera Nintendude haha
I'm tempted to bring my N64 and play you in the original xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Whoooooooo hype!

So who likes diddy kong racing 64? Or Bomberman 64?

Top Bottom