• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
On a side note...

Message to Alukard:

Combofiend who!?

D'Nyc3 for best Guy in SSF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0l9W7fslL0
swiftbass 9:48 pm
wow reno get ****ed up!
flash who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pMglh47pU4

MUWHAHAHAHAHA ... reno pick the stick back up son ... we miss you! >=]

I got ***** at this =(
but!
I have never done so many falcon dittos in one day.
Good **** =D
u mean hacked melee with items free for all ... cuz that was ****! LOL

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I don't think anyone's johning. Just stating facts. Anyway not to take away from Hbox's win, congrats to Hbox for show us that we still got alot to learn about Jiggz. Good show pal!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
LOL I don't think anyone's johning. Just stating facts. Anyway not to take away from Hbox's win, congrats to Hbox for show us that we still got alot to learn about Jiggz. Good show pal!
Even if they are facts, they are still Johns :p

Stating a reason why you didn't win when you feel you should've is a john.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie......

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good job Nando.

PC i think D1 had a bit of sarcasm in that post lol.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Home...
I was only at 4.20%, If only I was at 40% I could have beat Hbox.

Homie.....

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Man, tristate would be so beast if we all played to our potential.

if only.......
This.....

But this is a john...........I play different when I switch from the gamecube to a wii.......that's the john of the century

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
thx niko hopefully i did a good job this time too, mad depressed after ****ty loses. Im bouncing back hardcore for sure.
You should come up one weekend when I go to smashfests at Maine to play Banks/Th0rn. Or to just play me!

so, i just realized i have...30 sets to breakup.

**** all yall.
<3 Prog. I want to hear the commentary of the Arc/Zoso + Hax/Chops match. I want to find out if it's hilarious or... awkward.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I AM A LIAR.

so, out of 35 sets, i have...10 done so far. going in chronological order, i'm doing hazz/hbk vs hax/chops right now. i work until like 10-11 tonight, its about a half hour per set so i might reach the halfway point tonight. i know people are fiending for uploads, but i'm not going to upload until i have everything ready, that upload time is better used for syncing.

sorry.

[wandering monk]

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you better be sorry! this sort of selfish behavior is exactly why the smash community is dying! it's because of jerks like you prog, jerks who aren't willing to stay up all night piecing together ****tons of videos and upload them to youtube so that the rest of the community can improve days or even weeks earlier than they'd otherwise be able to. you make me sick!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
please, I've played Panth since before you even knew that loling referred to something other than giggling like a little schoolgirl. my panth will **** your **** up, even after they nerf him because of all the trendy "zomg, i'm getting insta-gibbed!" threads that Riot's bombarded by right now.

EDIT: rofl, Shaco, nice, real pro. must be rough having flash on an 8 second CD with built in invisibility and autocrit out of it.

Spife

Smash Master
please, I've played Panth since before you even knew that loling referred to something other than giggling like a little schoolgirl. my panth will **** your **** up, even after they nerf him because of all the trendy "zomg, i'm getting insta-gibbed!" threads that Riot's bombarded by right now.

EDIT: rofl, Shaco, nice, real pro. must be rough having flash on an 8 second CD with built in invisibility and autocrit out of it.
hang on, I'm to busy ganking your mother with my clone to actually respond

Edit: Yeah, you're right, it is nice having all of those things. Thanks for noticing, *****! Son, listen from a REAL pro (how many nationals have you won?), pantheon is the cheese on my baguette, he's the jelly on my bread, quite literally the french on my toast. So I got one question for you, where da hoes at? *****, you are with out a doubt breakfast and so is that thing you call a "champion".

Spife

Smash Master
This. Tho I get the distinct impression Mogwai just sonned the **** outta you Spife.
I'm not sure what sonning is but he kinda complained about my character so he's just a scrub so I doubt he sonned anything.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I won't be at this, I'll be at Rock The Bells feeding grapes to Ms. Lauryn Hill. Other recorders, step it up, I'll promote you guys.

Top Bottom