• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Honeybadger and Animal pull the same **** they always do and confirm themselves until THE MORNING WE'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AND THEN TELL ME THEY AREN'T GOING.

Looks like I have to drive to this thing by my ****ing self or not go at all. I took off work for this bull**** too.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
**** guys Eggm can't make it so that means I can't make it either =(
Looks like I'm gonna have to rip prog another day =)

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
Honeybadger and Animal pull the same **** they always do and confirm themselves until THE MORNING WE'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AND THEN TELL ME THEY AREN'T GOING.

Looks like I have to drive to this thing by my ****ing self or not go at all. I took off work for this bull**** too.
na i told you when i beat you in the 10$ money match
you said it would be $$ to enter singles and i said
i didnt need it cuz i was busy (*****ed out)

D1

Banned via Administration
Great tourney, fun times were had, can't wait for a results thread. Gotta step that sh** up OD.

Niko45

Smash Master
Also good **** to Nando it looks like you've solidly come out of that little slump you were going through a while back. I feel like I'm stuck in one of those slumps now. :(

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Thanks dude, it sucked you had to play DJ so early... you got this next time :) I don't like seeing a really good player like you place low but it happens i get screwed sometimes in bracket to but cheer up and **** the next one.

D1

Banned via Administration
I feel like I'm stuck in one of those slumps now. :(
Same here, but the best thing to do is just shake it off, learn from your mistakes, and get back on the plate. I for one know how hard that can be when I've been playing for years and I'm still inconsistent as can be.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I got ***** at this =(
but!
I have never done so many falcon dittos in one day.
Good **** =D

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah son, you're Coffee table taught me how to do it. Really solid combo game too.
"Yeah son, you are Coffee table, a young knight who has just passed through the gates of Castle Felstar..."

I don't have a coffee table son and your furniture suck at smash, I checked last night.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Same here, but the best thing to do is just shake it off, learn from your mistakes, and get back on the plate. I for one know how hard that can be when I've been playing for years and I'm still inconsistent as can be.
i feel this way to...i suck and all but 0-2 thats just crazi....im wit u niko...i no i should be placing higher but im just not....gud **** to nando

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
QFT

Preach!

Story of my Life....Or at least my Smash Career

:ohwell:
I fall in the same category as well guys. Constant SDs and choking go hand in hand with me in tournament, especially singles :ohwell:

At least I have fun and try my best.

Top Bottom