• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
prog thinking he has pc jona fame

to promote people

homie...

if u need promotions

step into my office

Spife

Smash Master
lol, w/e son, Shaco ain't ****, my pantheon will dump on you mad hard. what's your summoner name?
Pantheon
  • Spear Shot mana cost increased to 45 at all ranks from 30/35/40/45/50
  • Aegis of Zeonia
    • Cooldown modified to 12 seconds at all ranks from 20/17.5/15/12.5/10
    • Stun duration changed to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 from 1.5
    • Aegis of Zeonia now properly interacts with spell shields
  • Heartseeker Spear
    • Base damage reduced to 4/6/8/10/12 from 6/9/12/15/18
    • Scaling damage reduced to 18/22/26/30/34% from 20/25/30/35/40%
    • Cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 from 26/24/22/20/18
  • Grand Skyfall will now apply smoother damage especially against large targets
  • Grand Skyfall will now properly interact with spell shields
  • General
  • Base health increased to 520 from 505
  • Base armor increased to 21 from 20.1
  • Health per level increased to 87 from 85
What were you saying about panth?

Real talk though, summoner name's Spife and I'm still lvl 15 lulz. Also I suck at this game, which is probably pretty sad. Also Shaco aint got **** cause he's probably going to get banned a ton in Season 1. Brb getting a nu main -_-

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
What were you saying about panth?

Real talk though, summoner name's Spife and I'm still lvl 15 lulz. Also I suck at this game, which is probably pretty sad. Also Shaco aint got **** cause he's probably going to get banned a ton in Season 1. Brb getting a nu main -_-
yea, christ they were heavy handed with the Panth nerf :p

I should smurf with you some time, my real account is "SmashGizmo", but it's in the BigFatJiJi/cFangNasty/grandjudge/chauster ELO bracket, so you should play with my "Rock Rock On" smurf :p.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yea, christ they were heavy handed with the Panth nerf :p

I should smurf with you some time, my real account is "SmashGizmo", but it's in the BigFatJiJi/cFangNasty/grandjudge/chauster ELO bracket, so you should play with my "Rock Rock On" smurf :p.
Also, add me. "progducto" for the bluebeard account, "gengarden" for the Zilean smurf.

Alukard

Smash Hero
DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

its looking like i'm going to have it on the 21st!

EDIT!

its going to be finalized later this week

Spife

Smash Master
Prog how much is a mic???

Half a corpse (still warm)
or
two corpses 1 day old
or
5 drained corpses (up to a week old)
or
2 corpses, no blood, still warm, and 12 krispy creme doughnuts

those were the figures he gave me at least

prog

Half a corpse (still warm)
or
two corpses 1 day old
or
5 drained corpses (up to a week old)
or
2 corpses, no blood, still warm, and 12 krispy creme doughnuts

those were the figures he gave me at least
you're also forgetting corpse inflation.

seriously, get a decent usb mic.

also, since the date has changed, i'll be in attendance.

Alukard

Smash Hero
you're also forgetting corpse inflation.

seriously, get a decent usb mic.

also, since the date has changed, i'll be in attendance.
can't have a no johns without progduction ... missing g$ and eggm hurt sooo bad this time too LOL

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Wow thanks everyone who is trying to help us get there it's really appreciated.
We all want to see him there, and I'll make sure we end up on opposite sides of the bracket.

Depending on how much money we can raise, we'll bring Shiz and possibly his brothers to APEX2010 in New Jersey.

The tournament is soon, probably 4 weeks from now, and buying a plane ticket would be damaging to their financial situation.

SO! Since I know how to do naaaaaaasteee deals on Kayak.com and how to find good tickets, I will take the job of collecting DONATIONS from Smashers of both Melee and Brawl at WATO11.

Shiz, SpeedN, and SmashMac w/ photographer Amber @ NOOB1

I will be writing and documenting the names of each person who donates, and exactly how much they gave. If for any reason there is not enough money to get Shiz to the tournament, I will quickly give back all donations that were initially given.

I start the fund today, by putting $10 of my own into the fund. Tickets are around $230 round for each person, so we need to make sure everyone puts in at least a few bucks, maybe $5.

If you choose to make a larger donation, I WILL (at some point) grab the microphone at Apex2010, and announce ALL of the names of the people who donated, from least to most.
If you choose to stay anonymous, that is completely understood.

I WANT SHIZ to go as much as anyone, so this fund should at least make some help to the cause.

Come to WATO10 to Donate @ Next Level Lan July 17th and 18th!

Or you can just contact me @ 407-488-0510

let's do this.

I know this guy will.

The infamous YummynBeefy

My PayPal is juanthefatty@yahoo.com

I put in $10 of my own so far.

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** that **** took madddd space ... why dont u make a thread and just post the link ... got me tight

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd ima enter singles again ... lets see if i can create some more upsets again ... or become one again LMFAO

ALSO ... registration will be very VERY different this time ... because people take advantage of my kindness i walk around and collect money from u guys ... this time i'm going to have to kick everyone off the cubes and create a line and have u sign up kinda like ROM's ...

Thanks =)

D1

Banned via Administration
werd ima enter singles again ... lets see if i can create some more upsets again ... or become one again LMFAO

ALSO ... registration will be very VERY different this time ... because people take advantage of my kindness i walk around and collect money from u guys ... this time i'm going to have to kick everyone off the cubes and create a line and have u sign up kinda like ROM's ...

Thanks =)
Thats way better Alu, cuz that way I can't claim that I payed for singles when I didn't like last time (I payed you later tho before you did the bracket so I'm good.)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Thats way better Alu, cuz that way I can't claim that I payed for singles when I didn't like last time (I payed you later tho before you did the bracket so I'm good.)
werd i mean my old way is good except that now randomly EVERYONE wants to sign up late and throw money at me and disappear to play so i'm guessing someone people got away with it b4 and now everyone is trying to do it ... so yea LOL gotta do it like the majors

PK Webb

Smash Champion
werd i mean my old way is good except that now randomly EVERYONE wants to sign up late and throw money at me and disappear to play so i'm guessing someone people got away with it b4 and now everyone is trying to do it ... so yea LOL gotta do it like the majors
Id probably prefer it this way

I need a teammate..........................any1????

S l o X

Smash Champion
two days before school starts? i'm a no at this point. let me get mine? i start the 27th. if swift is going in his car, i'm probably gonna go. if not, i'll try hard as fxck to get a ride there from someone else.

i'ma make the list if people actually type /confirmed and not half ***.

so nikkas better confirm so i can make the hyplist.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey everyone =)

Could someone please tell me where I can find any Melee players in or around New York City? I have a very close friend that will be moving there soon (Flushing to be exact), and he's a very talented Melee player. If you guys can tell me where any Melee players are around that area, or at least direct me to the correct thread, it'd be greatly appreciated!

prog

queens ummm get in touch with warrior night.

its easy for me to get to flushing as well so i'd be mad down to travel to play whenever
quit, you can't even get to westbury and your mom lives there.

i saw you at work tonight at 7.

D1

Banned via Administration
I can't wait for this even though its so far away. I'm gonna get a new job after Apex, hopefully they give me free weekends so I can attend these.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this even though its so far away. I'm gonna get a new job after Apex, hopefully they give me free weekends so I can attend these.
you better! d1 and swift commentating isn't that good without D1! =]

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Aight alu but ur still better than me so let's do this and I wanna play vanz in both this and ssf4

Top Bottom