• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
OK guys i just got a new job so the date is definitely on MAYBE right now... i will update u guys in a couple of days.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i wouldnt mind a change so idk if i can come on this date..

this weekend would be cool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm might get more time to prepare for goin up to ny. : D

PK Webb

Smash Champion
me and my level 9 falco **** team pc and if team pc ***** nikotg me and my falco beats them too.......inui logic is beast

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey guys. The 14th would probably be better for me, if we're thinking about changing it!

Also, I'm sitting at home every day doing nothing with my younger siblings (aged 7 and 9). Quite obviously, I'd prefer to be doing something productive. My uncle is at work during the days, so I haven't gone anywhere in NYC really.

That being said, is there anyone nearby who can lend me a melee disc or something so I can at least practice in my room with the lights off? I made many technical mistakes I don't want to happen again :p.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Alukard host it on the 14th if you can't make the 21st and i'll host that day. Just don't cancel it completely or make it further away, I can't go 3 weeks without melee in tristate after that apex hype~~(I'd rather not host lol its hard work and all my tv's are at the e-spot).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Just speaking from my pov, I just wanted a weekend break (even though I super wanna play Melee cause I friggin didn't enter Apex fdkajfdksajf). And I bet I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend. Obviously my opinion won't change anything haha but I just wanted to say it anyway xD

otg

Smash Master
The 21st is better for me and my crewmates as we've already taking steps to take off work and what not for that date. The 14th is a lil too short notice for us and I can't guarantee that people can go.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Oh wow, Nanuet is pretty far from where I am. Prog, that's a lot of driving for you man! I appreciate all you've done already. Don't change the date for me, either guys. I'd love to see you if I can, but if not, that's okay.

But um, does anyone want to chill during the next while? I've spent a lot of time just sitting at home doing nothing. Plus, there are too many spanish people in this neighbourhood, I'm not used to it. I'm in Huntington Station right now. I do daily trips to the library to read books and borrow movies :O :O :O

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm showing up regardless of the date........from work....but i'll be there. If it means anything however, I would like it to be next week. need to tune up my car, handle some errands etc.

Hax

Smash Champion
have it on the 21st brian.. i'm not coming if its this weekend plus nobody wants to go to eggm's weeklies

Alukard

Smash Hero
well like i said its not really entirely up to me about the 21st... but i'll definitely let u guys know ... if its not the 21st it will be the following saturday ... not this weekend at all cuz i work

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, I am busy this weekend, apparently.

21 sounds tight, it also gives me time to practice lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
So! Does anyone want a teams partner?

Experience with Falco, Fox, Peach, and Ganon-type pokemans

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay...is there anyone who can offer a ride for me (maybe Johnathan too if he comes)? Haley? How are you getting there? Anyone? I really want to go. I figure asking now is best...

Eggm

Smash Hero
I just want to play!!! Monday-Friday is enough of a break for me lol. I do'nt play at all on those days usually since no one lives near me but stric 9 and he's busy doing nothing all the time.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I'm sure I can catch a ride from someone heading south from CT. (COUGH SWIFT COUGH)

If not, I'm sure I can black mail my father into taking me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hopefully its still on the 21st ... but anyway ... i dont see anyone beating me and tec0 LOL

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol if you guys go double shiek thats just wrong, i feel bad for whoever has to play that team.

but real talk, me and twebb are gonna tap.

Top Bottom