• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
sol and otg.......team invincible again????but dead serious u guys have a good chance at placing top three dont give a **** who attends

Sol

Smash Lord
team invincible shall own...and if we start losing we'll just refresh out power with the help of a certant plant

otg

Smash Master
Jesse is JessiahTEG?
JessiashTEG is the love child of Jesse and myself. We talking about Preq son.

There's only one Captain and his name isn't Jesse
You're going to get grabbed by the extender

team invincible shall own...and if we start losing we'll just refresh out power with the help of a certant plant
****n, **** is serious business.

No refreshing in the middle of a set
trey you stfu.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm soooo hyped for this !!!

although i just started a new job so i dont know schedules this is subject to change ... hopefully not because i can't wait for it ! and its the closest to apex that can possibly exist. Lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm still extremely hyped from apex I wish this was the 14th instead of the 21st so I could play sooner!!! Is there any tournament on the 14th in the tristate area? Or Maryland or Ct? I'd go to either of those places.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I'm still extremely hyped from apex I wish this was the 14th instead of the 21st so I could play sooner!!! Is there any tournament on the 14th in the tristate area? Or Maryland or Ct? I'd go to either of those places.
i know what you mean, i am so hyped. diakonos will also be in attendance for this no johns, i'm making sure of it.

a nub

Smash Ace
wow I was still in hype mode for this then I remembered this is on my bro's bday so there's a good chance I can't make it. **** I was hoping for 1 more tourney before I go upstate for college. I'll keep trying, or if not I'll hopefully be at rom.

Eggm

Smash Hero
i know what you mean, i am so hyped. diakonos will also be in attendance for this no johns, i'm making sure of it.
Ah thats ****. I wanna see how he will do in a tristate tournament. Out of the people I beat in brackets at apex 2 he was the only one I didn't 2-0 and I found him the hardest. He's really really really good.

Top Bottom