• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
The shore is awesome tho =/ seaside heights, point pleasant, all the beaches are lovely (idk I used to like Belmar but I heard it became trash...) eff that stupid show tho lawl. <3 Jersey beaches <3

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Nanuet is really super close to me. Hopefully I can make this, didn't even know they had tournies so close to me O_O lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
diakonos- so i thought i was going back to ga before this but it doesnt look like that now..so do u want to team..double fox..fox marth..its what ever you want

S l o X

Smash Champion
Nanuet is really super close to me. Hopefully I can make this, didn't even know they had tournies so close to me O_O lol
Homie . . . where have you been? No Johns since 1993.
Oh yea? prove it.

$0.01 mm?
I mean, your throwing away an entire $0.01. That could feed an African village. Why not donate it and make NJ look better instead of making them look worst in a VG?

:laugh:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
lets do it

after that

you and ganon vs me and link $2
Haha Jona you're great. That's exactly what I was thinking.
diakonos- so i thought i was going back to ga before this but it doesnt look like that now..so do u want to team..double fox..fox marth..its what ever you want
Hey dude. I'd be down for that, but since Prog has been so gracious in helping me during Apex, I wanted to team with him -- can I let you know once he responds?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol

ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?!?!?!

also, anyone interested in cheap MM's? My Doc/Fox are on fire recently.
LOL Nah I'm not good enough yet, need more doc friendlies! I'll play your fox tho. : D

*I need to get smarter at this game lol

Also deathnight, we can team if you'd like, maybe. Depends if Kurt has a teammate. But if you'd like we can deff team for Rom3 : D

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Not interested in Doc?
nah, i have a losing record against yedi's doc and yours is a lot better lol

i'll mm pc jona and take that $5 side bet though :p

but this all depends on if anyone else from ma wants to go to this... which seems unlikely...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
ill play u like hax plays you

hits you once then platform camps

easy money

he was like dude this is so easy

looool

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
that was the first game i played against him, and it only worked on dreamland, it was way closer after that game (you left before our mm)...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
MM: Tag$, Life after Death, Eggm, PC Jona?

Anyone else? I want recorded sets since it's probably one of the last times I'll be on the East Coast...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Anyone else? I want recorded sets since it's probably one of the last times I'll be on the East Coast...
I'll MM you.

Chopz I'll MM you too. I need falco practice so whatever.

I have no idea how I'll make it here but as long as its not this weekend I should be okay... I hope.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord

Naw man, you gotta come back from RoM 3 imo. I still need to play you.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'll MM you.

Chopz I'll MM you too. I need falco practice so whatever.

I have no idea how I'll make it here but as long as its not this weekend I should be okay... I hope.
u better come yo ... ur my partner for this! >=[

Top Bottom