• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

otg

Smash Master
Nintendude, if you're on Spring break at all during this month, you should come play us in Westchester (assuming you come home), you owe me from last time. Also, you'll see Niko CC fox's Nair with grabs all day, just in case you're still unsure as to whether or not it's used at all :laugh:
/troll

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude, if you're on Spring break at all during this month, you should come play us in Westchester (assuming you come home), you owe me from last time. Also, you'll see Niko CC fox's Nair with grabs all day, just in case you're still unsure as to whether or not it's used at all :laugh:
/troll
Spring break is the week after next week but I'm gonna be on the road for most of it. If I come home at all it'd only be for like 2 days at most.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yoooooo lets hype this UP

i'm getting sooo many new people iming me ... i can't wait for this !!! ... i'm also going to have sf4 at this no johns!!!

hope fully people want to come for that as well ... hype?!?!?

R3N0

Smash Lord
i might make an appearance. . . . . hbk we teaming for this? hazz?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm smelling a 1-2 for the webstar
1st match eggm
2nd match sum1 I can beat *insert name*
3rd match hazz

Alukard

Smash Hero
everyone should come.... i played melee yesterday for 3 hours for the first time in like 5 weeks ... ya better come through and make my brackets difficult

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Reno!!! Lets do it! Im hyped to play melee again.

And Milos it aint no special guest if you post it in a thread that like 80% of tri state smashers are subscribed to

Top Bottom