• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hailey I'll pay for your singles if you go!

Noone else bother asking because it's not happening.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ur not the only one that is hyped about teams eggm ... but me and vanz should do well if not win

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to have sf4 at the venue ... bring a fight stick if u want to play with a fight stick ... or ur own controller ... =]

btw i'm taking mm's for sf4 if anyone plays it competitively ... also teams money matches vs me and dj for $1 ... and any amount vs me and vanz or me and g$ ... lemme knooooooo

eggm since ur all cocky

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
t webb, the partner situation got tricky, i might still be able to team with you, but i'm not 100% sure

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i'm going to have sf4 at the venue ... bring a fight stick if u want to play with a fight stick ... or ur own controller ... =]

btw i'm taking mm's for sf4 if anyone plays it competitively ... also teams money matches vs me and dj for $1 ... and any amount vs me and vanz or me and g$ ... lemme knooooooo

eggm since ur all cocky

bringing my crappy stick for sf4. is this ps3 or xbox?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Alu's money always feels better when its in my pocket.

But nothing tops that moment when G$ loses a MM then goes on to lose the double or nothing MM...Eggm Id be more than happy to take their money again.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Wes Mode! Wesvision!!!!

First Off Ima Go Bananas On Everyone And I Dont Play This Game Anymore

Samus Needs Money To Buy Cleaning Supplies To Keep Her Suit Shiny!!

hbk You Down To Take Alu's Money?
***** I'm Sooo Positive Vs U In Money Matches ... *****!!

lol Alu's Money Always Feels Better When Its In My Pocket.

But Nothing Tops That Moment When G$ Loses A Mm Then Goes On To Lose The Double Or Nothing Mm...eggm Id Be More Than Happy To Take Their Money Again.
***** I'll Just Pick Ganondorf ... And U've Only Won Like A 2$ Mm Vs Me

aight How Bout You Too Swift?
Eggm Egmm Eggm .. Haven't U Learned ... Spacies Dont Do **** Vs Me And G$

=/ I Wanna Go Nao >_________<
Just Go Then ***** ... They Paying Ur Way Thru Singles *****

hahaahahhahhahahah Llololololololllollllllhahaahahalaaoalollololololoalolhlalhoalhholaho
Try Winning Sumthing

*non Wesvision*
***** U Live To Far =[

yeah Lets Givem Some Of The Double Fox Magic
As I Recall "double Fox Doesn't Work Against Ya" ^_-

Lololol That Was Fun ... Seriously Tho ... ..........

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO

Would Wes really tell me to go?

That doesn't sound like Wes :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If I can go I definitely will btw.
yea he always in between his rants would talk normal and say something nice to someone he's cool with ...

like ... yo rafa we got this make sure u come early ... *next line*

come get ***** by my sonic i need some chilidogs LOL

<33333 wes **** talk LOLOL

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Pretty weak arguement Alu, expected a bit more if you were gonna be in "Wes" mode.

Aside from singles that money you toss over into my wallet from doubles MM's feels just as good. Me and Hazz beasting you and Gmoney always, me and Eggm beat you guys at the last Saffron I was at in like 500 MM's...but for some reason you guys kept going back for more, kinda felt sorry after a while. And even when I team with G's scrubby *** our team Fire Emblem ***** you and Reno's triforce.

Your **** is cake now ***** and Id be tapping that *** in my sleep no homo. Spaceballs Samus is like 80x better anyway.

Cnt speak on behalf of Eggm/Swift beating you guys cuz apparently spacies cnt touch you and G$...right April fools was like a week ago, just a tad too late buddy

Cia

das kwl
Lol @ anyone thinking they're going to beat me + brian in teams.. I guess Fox/Jiggs doesn't win enough to keep everyone convinced.

::exhales all superior an douchebag-like::

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea but the thing is GOOD foxes/GOOD Jiggs win, which means no one really has to worry about you and Alu because you guys fox and jiggs are mediocre at best

Alukard

Smash Hero
Pretty weak arguement Alu, expected a bit more if you were gonna be in "Wes" mode.

Aside from singles that money you toss over into my wallet from doubles MM's feels just as good. Me and Hazz beasting you and Gmoney always, me and Eggm beat you guys at the last Saffron I was at in like 500 MM's...but for some reason you guys kept going back for more, kinda felt sorry after a while. And even when I team with G's scrubby *** our team Fire Emblem ***** you and Reno's triforce.

Your **** is cake now ***** and Id be tapping that *** in my sleep no homo. Spaceballs Samus is like 80x better anyway.

Cnt speak on behalf of Eggm/Swift beating you guys cuz apparently spacies cnt touch you and G$...right April fools was like a week ago, just a tad too late buddy
-__- ... *alu mode* i just got owned by that spaceballs part ... it hurt my soul LOL ... jaden ... they just dont know how technical my fox has gotten ... they really dont know wats coming when we go jiggs ... well any team really LMFAO **** is FREEEEEEEEEEE.... GRATISSS ALL DAI ... sf4 boosts my techskill x11209345434534 ... thanks to viper LOL

but me and g$ owned u and hazz in friendlies for like an hour at pound =]

ima just win teams LOL ... o and anyone want to mm in sf4 ? i'll also just **** u for lulz or practice links on u =]

god dammit i wish chillin lived in nyc ... i need sagat the ****** practice >_<

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea cuz my CF def goes 110% in friendlies.

@Vanz, Had you used Jiggs then you wouldve gotten trashed. Ive always been impressed with your Peach but your other characters are several levels below her, though you seem to think otherwise for some odd reason. I stated previously that your Jiggs was terrible...which it is and always has been.

Your Peach definitly wnt be able to carry Alu to 1st. I see you guys getting as high as 4th, and thats if your bith playing on point

Hazz so you can namesearch and have a good laugh

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Me 2..........oh wait
Prog if u get another teammate its kool...I'm use to gettin stood up by roman so its all good

If prog gets another teammate is any1 willingly to team wit me?

Top Bottom