• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
As I Recall "double Fox Doesn't Work Against Ya" ^_-

yeah i remember that lol. fox is such a great character tho. I can't bring myself to believe it fully. its a shame that I had to even consider that the character fox dosent work against y'all.

=(

I just ordered my sanwa fightstick parts(used in ur TE fightstick) so perhaps if the mail is on point I will not be showing up with a crappy stick but perhaps with a stick custom made by the jugganaut biitch!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Roman I hate coffee and thorn can't beat me in a fist fight lol but its kool and forbthe record u stood me up twice

otg

Smash Master
This has become my favorite thread on SWF. Roman are you still coming? I completely forgot that we were going to team so I asked someone else, whats ur status? If you're still coming I'll talk to my teammate and see what I can do.

Also, like a 40% chance I can't come, but for right now consider me there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i just got back from jury duty ... and the judge dead *** said ... mr. garcia u are dismissed ... o and btw ... stop sandbagging vs hbk he's starting to think his fox is actually good in doubles ... I SWEAR SHE EVEN HIT THE GAVEL DUM HARD AND SAID GO *MAURY* THAT *****

and i chuckled and said ... i dont even play that game anymore but *shrug* i guess me and vanz will have to use samus and peach LMFAO ... have fun with that **** *****es

swift good **** on sanwa's ... be maddd precise with the modifications ... i heard when u put them things in they are really responsive so u dont want it to be messed up at all ... so u dont be randomly throwing strongs in the middle of a fight LOLOL

D1 ... they dont know about me in the fighter of the streets game yet LOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Deathknight I'm down...if we don't mess around the whole time while we play we might get sumwhere in the bracket

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Haha, yeah that match with Cort and Spawn was epic. We totally should've won. I think I got 6 rests that match including the double :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Frames from FL? If so, that's awesome, if not, :(

Roman.

Smash Champion
This has become my favorite thread on SWF. Roman are you still coming? I completely forgot that we were going to team so I asked someone else, whats ur status? If you're still coming I'll talk to my teammate and see what I can do.

Also, like a 40% chance I can't come, but for right now consider me there.
lmfao, it's funny cause u ragged on me for forgetting that we were teaming...
Might not be able to come now... I got a pretty bad speeding ticket.
who wants to team with my n***a @$$
maybe you shoulda tried to quit out

or is that what got you in trouble?
LMFAO THAT **** WAS WHACK

Eggm

Smash Hero
Otg you were PC's ride right? If you can't make it does he have a backup plan? If not we should get working on this asap. Either a bucket to put money in for otg's speeding ticket at the venue or another ride for PC or something. Also, imma **** at this. And wow I haven't seen frames since FAST 1, i'll have to say hi.

LOL that spaceballs is better than you anyway thing had me DYING. HAHAHAHAAH.

otg

Smash Master
Eggm:

I told him I would give him a ride a week or two ago and he seemed down, I haven't spoken to him about it since tho so someone should get in contact with him, maybe he has other plans. There is also a chance I can still come, I'm going to try and fight this ****ing thing.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yoooo guys whats up. I'm going on a 2 month Smash journey this summer across the U.S. to become a top player. Check it out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265504

I'm starting on June 1st and I want my first stop to be NYC. You guys have a ton of good players so basically I'm asking for you to train me for like a week. I'm sure you guys must all live near each other and Smash all the time anyways.

Can I stay with someone or multiple people for like a week? Is there any way any of you guys could help me out with that? That would be huuuuge cuz I'm relying on the community to help house me to save as much money as possible.

Thanks in advance guys, can't wait to play you allll

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow so i totally got ***** by standby flights...looks like i cant make it :(
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =[[[[[[

still coming tho right ?

well i hope this doesn't start a chain reaction so we can keep venue fee at $5 per person =]

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Come on Frames, you gotta make it. Just do your PB&J impression and you'll get access to everything lol.

By the way, can anyone help me out with a ride? I have gas money and sex money lol. OTG, hopefully you can come.

Milos

Smash Lord
DJ if you can make it to my house by around 12 i can give you a ride but honestly it'll prolly be easier to just take the train.

on a side note i still dunno how im getting home is there any way someone can get me across the hudson river? i'll chip in for gas. i dont even need to go all the way home at all im prolly gonna go to some *****'s house after the tourney anyway so like yea.

ANYWHERE east of the hudson river would be ****ing amazing. well as long as it isnt further north than nanuet.

<3 you guys cant wait til tomorrow

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog is coming with a microphone.

oh, and ****.

jesiah, when you're in NY, definitely hit me up. we didn't get to play singles.

Top Bottom