• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
my dsl blows at the average of 1 match every two hours

going to go to the library tomorrow and see if i can **** their bandwidth for a while. WF is done, LF is in the process of being uploaded.

D1

Banned via Administration
i had a lot of fun playing at the end of the day ... but seriously ... i completely agree with pc ... its like ... why do people bother playing with anything BUT fox or falco ... or as i like to call them god and jesus
When a beast azz Marth/Sheik/Jiggz ***** 'em clean w/ no lube you'll change your words.

Maj0ra

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm basically a hobo in a home looking to bum a ride to the next game. I'm not that great in skill but I'm looking to get better. If anyone is feeling charitable to give a fellow smasher a constant type of transportation that would go appreciated, feel free to drop me a message. I'll suck your balls dry. But nah, in all seriousness help out a addict in need, we know that melee urge that goes unsatisfied and it sucks ***.

Alukard

Smash Hero
When a beast azz Marth/Sheik/Jiggz ***** 'em clean w/ no lube you'll change your words.
pffft ... if u play fox and falco according to the matchup and play them well/correctly .... seriously ... u know more then i do they have 2-3 options per situation ... that alone in a competition is wat makes people win ... why dont u see mango picking puff all day... cuz its harder to win with her ... u have to camp a lot and stuff like that... but with fox and falco its easier to get good clean punishes LOL

prog

by the way, i didn't get to do this at the venue because i was the first one there and forgot later on.

i hate each and every one of you. its like a birthday party but they invited the people i hate the most. ****, if this was a competition for who i hate, you'd all be winners right now. i just want to go outside and vomit right now.

</hate>

continuing uploads later today. dsl blows,

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
pffft ... if u play fox and falco according to the matchup and play them well/correctly .... seriously ... u know more then i do they have 2-3 options per situation ... that alone in a competition is wat makes people win ... why dont u see mango picking puff all day... cuz its harder to win with her ... u have to camp a lot and stuff like that... but with fox and falco its easier to get good clean punishes LOL
Actually Mango finds Falco more fun than Jiggs. Thats the reason he picked up Falco in the first place lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Actually Mango finds Falco more fun than Jiggs. Thats the reason he picked up Falco in the first place lol.
furthermore strengthened wat i said LOL ... jiggs would be more fun if she had 23948735 options ... but she doesn't its more like wait and punish ... god and jesus are pressure till u see habitual defensive options or openings ... S tier for sure LOL

Cia

das kwl
I don't think it's easier to win with falco or fox than jiggz cuz they take a lot more skill.

But I don't win so what do I know? lol
Fox/Falco may require more "tech skill" to be used effectively, but Jiggs requires the player to be so mentally advanced. And her mechanics require careful maneuvering and precision or else the jiggs just looks weird. I wouldn't say fox/falco takes more "skill" at all.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Not gunna lie I dont play falco but I was wrecking with him def easier than marth.

Jiggs is a strange character I dont think she is as good as people says she is though. Mango just *****

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I mean if you can use the characters to their full potential I don't see Jiggs losing.

She is underestimated in my opinion, but maybe she does take more mental work?

Spacies take both mental and technical work though.

Edit: I guess Jiggs takes more skill when i think about it but I feel weird saying it.

She is so good.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well jiggs really isn't careful maneuvering because her movement is amazing as is ... its just that she is just built for punishing and baiting ... so u just have to be thinking a step ahead the whole time ... with fox and falco u can do both according to how ur metal game is on that given day ...

like fox and falco can like pressure and play according to the defensive options that a certain character has ... and honestly its not hard at all to be technical with so and so character ... and u dont need to be EXTREMELY technical to apply USEFUL pressure ... being on point with nair shine and spacing is pretty much it LOL

so yea ... spacies own souls sooo bad in this game ... they just look like **** when they get combo'd so people are like omg so and so can combo them to death LOLOL ... gotta look at every aspect man

like jiggs has probs with doc and like link LMFAO ... seriously ... have u see wat fox and falco do to those guys LMFAOOOOO

Deathknight

Smash Ace
One of the main reasons I quit playing Jiggs is she's so **** boring. All everyone does against her is camp and shoot projectiles until she approaches. Fox/Falco you can't really do that since most of the time they're pressuring you with something.

Niko45

Smash Master
Personally I'd rather play against spacies than any other characters by a large margin. I also don't find that I can just pick up Jiggs and **** around as easily as with spacies. Spacies don't need an extremely excessive level of tech skill to win...they're pretty dam easy to play.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I always found sheik or marth much easier to play then spacies, especially in terms of required tech skill.

Every character has a bad match up and looks like **** when they get *****.

Except for maybe spacies even though I think Fox and Falco are pretty even and Marth can beat either of them depending on the stage. I also think jiggs has the advantage against them.

Eggm

Smash Hero
**** everyone forgot the thread title. An IC's and a falcon has been winning all the tourney's on WC recently and they have a plethora of spacies lol. Lets start johning about those characters. Hax has been beating all our spacies too. FALCONS BROKEN! Lol stop johning and just **** with whatever character you pick. *ahem* jiggs is broken tho F that chracter. Fox/falco just seem super broken in tristate cause so many of us play **** spacies lol. We just need chu/Azen/m2k back ****** spacies with marth/ic's.

Niko45

Smash Master
Top 4 at pound was puff/puff/sheik/peach. Spacies are just the best equipped to fight the entire cast so they have a better chance of going far in tournament which is why there were an overwhelming amount of them in a 48 player bracket. Basically every character has a way to beat spacies tho so its not just free for them.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So I wrote this long post and this stupid crashboards f*cked me over lol. So I'm definitely not gonna write it all again. I pretty much said Fox and Falco are the best in the game. Jiggs is second best in teams but she's extremely overrated in singles. People just need to know how to fight her. I agree with White Mike on its more about the player. I'm gonna win a major tournament with Samus and its definitely possible.

By the way, me and Chops finally played each other today after 500 million years lol. Although it was only for 15 minutes since he had to go to work. So we had a best of five set with his Falco vs. my Samus lol.

prog

What will be uploaded tomorrow:

doubles:
the last 3 matches of doubles GFs
eggm/g$ vs swift/spawn
qerb/mr. f vs swift/spawn
alukard/g$ vs pc/vanz friendlies

singles:
niko vs swift
big file that has friendlies between: vanz and g$, vanz and swiftbass (if either of those were bracket matches, let me know)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Fly amantia I think he won the last 2 WC tournaments. I know he won at least one I saw all his vids he's sick.

He's been beating lucky/zhu and stuff.

Top Bottom