• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Twebb is coming with a new controller that spells certain defeat for any1 who plays me

otg

Smash Master
I heard through the grapevine that Niko got 5th in singles and beasted on some of you nuckas. GOOD ****. Yo TFS moving next to your home. I knew the kid was gonna break out and stomp nuckas in the nuts, this is only the beginning.

Man I'm going to start trolling dumb hard now.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
gg ppl i played see some of y'all at saffron next week. sry if I seemed down. I should stop getting down on myself in tourney =(. ima be spongebob happy pants at at saffron.

thanks reno/alu/gmoney for the SF4. Im not that good now so sry(only been playing like 3 weeks) but I learned alot.

niko u r improving good stuff. all you NYU guys are improving keep it up guys srsly. dat reno training comin in handy. I mean he DID beat justin wong.

deathknight dun pull a swift and get down on urself =(. we gotta step up

Niko45

Smash Master
I've been making a better effort to get myself out to more tournaments and actually get good, so its very satisfying to actually get Ws against players that I have a lot of respect for.

Still much more work to be done, though. See ya'll at Saffron.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
Niko I saw your Marth and it was mad legit. I wish mine was half that good, but alas, I still suck. Played some good matches with a lot of people, had a good time. I want to improve, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone that played me give me some tips or tell me what to do and not do? In case you don't know me by name, I was the fat kid with sideburns and a black shirt.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
GGs everybody.

People I didn't get to play that I really wanted to play:
Eggm, Prog, Niko

I think that's everybody lol. Sorry if I seemed like I was in a rush... but I kinda was haha. Winning money from poker off drunk people is fun.

Good **** Alu with how smoothly the bracket went.

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: pc - good **** in melee ..."why do people play with anything but fox..."

2: eggm - quit for never playing the best fighting game in history LOL ... like not any sf game ever ... surprising

3: vanz - omfg that was fun ... it felt easy to get to finals and then we need to quit for not checking about corneria ... we had nothing planned on that stage LOLOL

4: tag - this ***** comes from no where only when he teams with someone godlike ... wassup wit that ... everyone was bringing it up to attention ... ima just str8 up ask u LOL .. GGz

5: niko -this ***** coming from no where LOL ... GJ

5: spawn - madd pretty **** and i just grabbed ledge ... but that needle kill was legit LOL

7: g$ - ***** ... u are a ****** for not teaming with me yet again ! ... i'm on ****ing fire for some reason and now we dont team ... dum ***** !!! LOLOL <3

7: swift - ***** no needs for sorry ... and stop feeling down son ... ur playing a very good character ... and requires focus and confidence without it u can't win with fox ... dead ***

9: nando - another ***** coming from out of no where ... dj trying to claim ur skillz son LOL ***** saying he trained u up all the way ... u better take some credit for ur **** son!!! Lol

9: djn - quit ... nando is madd good already ***** LOL ... but he does need some of ur training ... which is the sf patience ... he doesn't have it LOL TEACH HIM THAT! ... anyway ... u suck for not finding anyone to mm our sami's in teams ... but i still love ya lol

9: ello - we didn't talk

9: mr F - we didn't talk

13: sneak - haven't seen u in a while ... sry u and nando had to play so soon ... but i would have never guessed both u guys would lose =[

13: deathknight - ***** stop *****ing jamie kennedy ... its just a weekly ... and instead of getting angry ... look at wats the problem and fix it/work on it

13: skeptic - we didn't talk much

13: moo - sry about the no to sf4 ... but i didn't want to play melee thats why i brought all the xbox stuff to just play xbox

17: qerb- we didn't talk much

17: prog - hurry and put those matches up i'm really proud of my playing ... and stop getting nervous and play the game bro ... u should be placing well like niko too u guys are on the same level imo ... focussssss and dont be afraid to be gay and abuse ur chars. strengths !

17: shoopman - we didnt' talk much

1: pc + tag
2: vanz + aluakrd
3: swift + spawn
4: g$ + eggm
5: niko + reno
5: qerb + mr. F
7: just sexed + prog
7: ello + moo
9: milos + sean
9: deathknight+ twebb
9: nando + sneak

i had a lot of fun playing at the end of the day ... but seriously ... i completely agree with pc ... its like ... why do people bother playing with anything BUT fox or falco ... or as i like to call them god and jesus

but i had fun .. sry to the people i was saying no to playing sf4 .. but me and reno brought our stuff to get some good practice without any lag and barely got to play -__-

anyway ... i'm sry for getting there late ... G$ had to pick up a lot of different people and we got into traffic ...

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
What!?!?!? G$$ 4th in teams!!! Wow see what happens when he doesnt team with Alu or *Insert National Melee Pro*. Hes not that great in teams guys, ***** dnt do **** but watch and he cnt carry anybody...guy is overrated as hell, how do you call yourself the doubles master getting 4th at locals. **** outta here *****!

Hopefully vids were recorded so the community sees how ****ty he is when someone 5 times his skill level can cover for his mistakes all the time. Just watch vids when Alu is Sheik and that ***** does like 90% of the wrk. Gmoney is just good at catching spikes outta that *****es fair. ****, I know we were supposed to bo giving thanks for G$$ but **** him.

Good **** Alu, stop letting Gordon goofy *** hold you back, ***** need to drop G$ so we can just see him fade into the wind. ***** is gnna be getting 9ths and **** in the future

Sup Hazz Reno

Edit-Lol ****ing Tag, Good **** Niko im bout to pass the torch to you lol. You too Nando, you woulda placed like 2 spots higher if I was there to back you up with **** talk

Alukard

Smash Hero
What!?!?!? G$$ 4th in teams!!! Wow see what happens when he doesnt team with Alu or *Insert National Melee Pro*. Hes not that great in teams guys, ***** dnt do **** but watch and he cnt carry anybody...guy is overrated as hell, how do you call yourself the doubles master getting 4th at locals. **** outta here *****!

Hopefully vids were recorded so the community sees how ****ty he is when someone 5 times his skill level can cover for his mistakes all the time. Just watch vids when Alu is Sheik and that ***** does like 90% of the wrk. Gmoney is just good at catching spikes outta that *****es fair. ****, I know we were supposed to bo giving thanks for G$$ but **** him.

Good **** Alu, stop letting Gordon goofy *** hold you back, ***** need to drop G$ so we can just see him fade into the wind. ***** is gnna be getting 9ths and **** in the future

Sup Hazz Reno

Edit-Lol ****ing Tag, Good **** Niko im bout to pass the torch to you lol. You too Nando, you woulda placed like 2 spots higher if I was there to back you up with **** talk
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO this ***** ...get ***** Gordon hahahahaha

why didn't u come so u could see me give the business in SF4 to ya boy reno ?!!? i won like 70-80% of our matches LLOLOLOLOL nah lemme stop it was like 69% ^_~

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
@ Alu word son DJ ain't teach me **** it's all me son.... lmao jk DJ taught me a **** load on matchups, tomahawks and the DI of life haha... btw good **** in teams i was watching you go beasssst on those foxes too good :)... @ HBK word yo if u was there to back me up it was a wrap i'd love to hear you say ''Get em outta here son'' when i play lmaoo

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Great tourney....good **** niko....now that I got a lagless tv to play on I might start winning a few matches lol.....and also with all the knowledge dj nintendo gave me in like 20 mins of skool room teachings on di tomahawks and mindgames.....imma be coming outta nowhere

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mad fun tournament. I don't usually enter singles in NY but it was my first return to playing in tournament since Pound 4. I wanted to join since I wanted to keep breaking in my new sexy controller. Now that I have a new controller, eventually my Fox and Samus will start winning tournaments lol. Good sh*t to everyone and thanks :)

If anyone needs training or advice, hit up the kid. This includes you PC. I wanna help you on your edgeguarding.

a nub

Smash Ace
some last minute family visit **** came up for my ride this time ._.

so when's the next one? I gotta work on breaking in a new controller for my incredibly non technical flaco :)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Mad fun tournament. I don't usually enter singles in NY but it was my first return to playing in tournament since Pound 4. I wanted to join since I wanted to keep breaking in my new sexy controller. Now that I have a new controller, eventually my Fox and Samus will start winning tournaments lol. Good sh*t to everyone and thanks :)

If anyone needs training or advice, hit up the kid. This includes you PC. I wanna help you on your edgeguarding.
I'm going to take you up on that next time DJ

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
good stuff to everyone. chopping up videos now, WF of singles is up, then LFs and GFs should be up by morning.

prog got the **** beat out of him this time. but its alright. i'mma get that super saiyan golden afro, burn down toys'r'us and get top 5.

scientology.

PK Webb

Smash Champion

Dead serious I want to be a student...learned mad stuff in a matter of ten minutes....so can we have a session next Sunday or sumthing??

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good stuff to everyone. chopping up videos now, WF of singles is up, then LFs and GFs should be up by morning.

prog got the **** beat out of him this time. but its alright. i'mma get that super saiyan golden afro, burn down toys'r'us and get top 5.

scientology.
word? what'd toys'r'us do? lol they held me down with the pokemanz back in the day

------------------

This was my project for the 2nd half of my day.

now onto working on a dual system mod. my old buttons are in the trash where they need to be. Using Reno's stick yesterday really got me motivated for today.

/proud

Cia

das kwl
Fun tournament.. good seeing everyone..

uhh..

I like Sheik <3

and.. umm

oh. Prog - do you know when those matches will be up? lot of good stuff goin on there =D

and..

see you all at saffron >=]

Top Bottom