• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
the last few posts ... make me a very very happy camper.... wait we dont play brawl lol !!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wanna team with the guy who beat justin wong if he goes =)

if not then i'll probly try to team with whoever is in gmoneys car who doesn't have a partner

if not then im picking up someone on the fly(most likely roman in this case)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Dnt be trying to steal Reno away from me Swift!!!

oh word...I forgot.

yo reno told me he lost to him ... i'm confused ?!?!
oh word? there was this whole CT thread discussion on of ppl tryin to figure it out. well ima still say reno won <3

correction...

I wanna team with the guy who beat justin wong if he goes =)

if not then PC CHRIS SHOULD TEAM WIT MEH!!!!!!

if not then i'll probly try to team with whoever is in gmoneys car who doesn't have a partner or Eggm if he needs a partner

if not then im picking up someone on the fly(most likely roman in this case)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll be at this to have friendlies and double Samus money matches with Alukard lol. This tourney might also be my return to playing competitive again since its looking like I can land a good job on Thursday. If that happens, I'll need a strong teammate.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good, i definitely need to learn those matchups, oh i was playing with Brandon yesterday those tomahawks **** son too good, when i kneed him we was doin some massive bullet DI's LOL!!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
t webb, you asked first. however, can you prepare for the emotional and mental anguish that is teaming with prog?

Alukard

Smash Hero
t webb, you asked first. however, can you prepare for the emotional and mental anguish that is teaming with prog?
LMFAO <3 prog

also ... i really like to see this ... we are actually going to have a decent turnout ... i guess all this time without an nyc tourney ... has made everyone want to play LOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I've teamed with a 12 year old b4 named cobweb and best believe u can't be worse.....I am prepared

Top Bottom