• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh lol i just read the first page from earlier today...or maybe i read it wrong?? 0_O
nah u didn't ... the first page had the old venue fee which was 10$ ... but i want a nice turnout so please everyone show up !!!! =]

a nub

Smash Ace
anyone from westchester driving to this? cuz I've got a ride to this but not from so if anyone could help or at least leave us where we can catch the beeline back to yonkers that'd be **** :)

Or if anyone who at least knows the public transportation there can tell me how to get to yonkers, that'd help too.

Milos

Smash Lord
anyone who's headed east from the tourney who could take like a 5 minute detour to drop you off in tarrytown could help you out.

you just need to get across the tappan zee bridge and there's a hudson line stop at tarry town like a 20 minute train ride from yonkers

a nub

Smash Ace
cool thanks. Any idea if I'd still be able to buy the cheaper tickets from the machines at like 9-10:30 pm since the offices will be closed? cuz this shiz costs $10 on board lol

Any offers for a ride to tarrytown station by 10-10:30 latest, I'd appreciate it :). I'll cover gas $$ or w/e

Alukard

Smash Hero

THIS! too good LOLOL

also ... i'm winning teams and getting top 3 in singles get at me

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
K, one of my midterms got pushed back so I'm a lot more confident I'm able to attend... basically as long as I get a ride I mean :laugh:.

Anyone wanna team with me?

And Eggm do you think its possible to swing by Newark and pick me up?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Hm, so I'm considering attending this, but if this event ends mad late is there anybody that can house me? I don't like falling asleep while I drive home 3 hours late at night :(

S l o X

Smash Champion
If Mogwai can take me I might be able to go.

If not, chances of me talking my father into driving down there is 40/60 D:

Eggm

Smash Hero
K, one of my midterms got pushed back so I'm a lot more confident I'm able to attend... basically as long as I get a ride I mean :laugh:.

Anyone wanna team with me?

And Eggm do you think its possible to swing by Newark and pick me up?
If no one else takes you I will get you.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The snow is suppose to end by friday night. By Saturday morning all the main roads will be cleared so check the thread title and show up newbs.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhhhhhhh ... i'm sooo hyped for melee ... and i can enter singles cuz theres going to be more then 20 people again =]]]]

also ... jesus jman j-man wants to practice again ... and no one coaches him better then me LOL ... we gotta get mango off that #1 spot =] ... lets get competative again tristate ... we need it ... we got all lovey dovey LOLOL (even tho i love all of u tooooo much to chaingrab ya) seriously lets dooo it

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so who is saying this is the last no johns still ???

the title defintiely say no johns are BACK how can it be the last one ?? *facepalm*

otg

Smash Master
My bad alu. I feel like I'm responsible for people claiming its the last, but like I mentioned, a LOT of people mentioned it was the last one at NYU last weekend (including some people who I felt certain would know 100%), so I was more just clarifying then anything else.

GET HYPE

Eggm

Smash Hero
Snow is suppose to end fri night around 8pm in nj. So I'll def be able to make it no problem. I don't see the snow being an issue really as plows and salters will have the gsp clear by working overnight which is 99.8% of my trip. The other .02% I can drive slow nbd.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Snow is suppose to end fri night around 8pm in nj. So I'll def be able to make it no problem. I don't see the snow being an issue really as plows and salters will have the gsp clear by working overnight which is 99.8% of my trip. The other .02% I can drive slow nbd.
i wonder what he'll do for the other .198...

edit: im sorry that was unnecessary *returns to sparta*
it's .18

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah its cool ... as long as everyone shows up i'm happy ... i really am hyped that theres going to be a really nice turnout =]

Top Bottom