• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Revival is legendary too it happens every year.

So is the turnout gonna look good for this?

I wanna go if so.
prog is confirmed, that should be enough incentive.

and if i get my mic working, its a wrap

bodybag

otg

Smash Master
Revival is legendary too it happens every year.

So is the turnout gonna look good for this?

I wanna go if so.
Yo please come to this, we'll get more friendlies in.

This Isn't My Last No Johns ... I'm Working Some Things Out And Trying To Move To Florida ... But Thats Not Going To Be For Another Year Or More ... And Its Still Not 100% Definite !!!!!

I Less Than Three Nyc Sooo Much
Word thank god. The only reason I said it was the last one was because a few people at NYU last friday mentioned they were done after this one. Good **** that they aren't tho, Alu's too good.

expect MA at this
Let's ****ing team. You down?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
djfdjakfldsa I wish I can make this. But alas, Viridian is on the same day :(

Good luck to all!!!!! I hope this has a great turnout!! :bee::bee::bee:

Alukard

Smash Hero
djfdjakfldsa I wish I can make this. But alas, Viridian is on the same day :(

Good luck to all!!!!! I hope this has a great turnout!! :bee::bee::bee:
crismas ... u never come to no johns =[

also good **** roman!!!! definitely title worthy ... the more people the higher the chance that the venue fee is going to be 5$ =]]]]

WE NEED OVER 25 PEOPLE!!!!! LETS DO IT!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If Spife/Roman/someone gives me a ride I can go.

I'm working on getting a new car but that won't be ready for another couple of weeks.

Edit: If I can go I'm going to need a teammate.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
crismas ... u never come to no johns =[
T_T

I was gonna write something about that but the name of this thread IS "No Johns" lmao but I always have em'. It's either BF time/no ride/or Viridian I'm terrible :(:(:(:( I feel bad enough though, trust me. :(:(:(

Alukard

Smash Hero
if everyone that has hit me up on aim asking me if its going to be good shows up ... we should have a "good" showing ...

seriously people if u stop worrying about who goes and show up to every single one then more and more people will show up because we can do crews and other fun stuff with alot of people .. not just the same 10 heads

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if everyone that has hit me up on aim asking me if its going to be good shows up ... we should have a "good" showing ...

seriously people if u stop worrying about who goes and show up to every single one then more and more people will show up because we can do crews and other fun stuff with alot of people .. not just the same 10 heads

lemme stress that the last no johns did NOT have 10 heads. it had like 21 I think.

but yeah wat he said. people should stop worrying about who is showing up. That way everyone goes and everyone gets to see everyone. All of this "only going if so an so goes" generates a really crappy snowball effect

Alukard

Smash Hero
lemme stress that the last no johns did NOT have 10 heads. it had like 21 I think.

but yeah wat he said. people should stop worrying about who is showing up. That way everyone goes and everyone gets to see everyone. All of this "only going if so an so goes" generates a really crappy snowball effect
werd it definitely was 21 people ... so i would love to have like 10 more people ... because i know there was a car which didn't make it out ... it was the salad bowl peeps ... but hopefully everyone comes out again =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
its going to be $5 venue people ... PLEASE SHOW UP!!!!!

$5 venue
$10 singles
$10 each doubles

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN! it looks like we have 25+ confirmed for showing up if everyone that said they were going to come ... comes !

Alukard

Smash Hero
oooo baby ... soooo many people are hitting me up on aim about showing up ... we might hit 30 people at this ... lets make it a nice sized bracket in both singles and doubles ... I'M EVEN GOING TO ENTER SINGLES !!!!

lets do this people

Spife

Smash Master
Tec0 if you go will you teach me more sheik stuff? You told me something at pound 4 that was eye opening annnnd I forget what it was. Something about occupying/pressuring space and putting ftilts into places they want to be/are going to be.

Top Bottom