• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Spife

Smash Master
Spife's out of MA's car though unless some one else drops.

OH WELL!

Im letting the huricane fly eitherway

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I wanna see this new falco in action. 2$ MM my marth vs your falco?
2 bucks, 3/5, my falco your fox?

provided weather permits, at which point aforementioned money match will be pushed back to the next available point both competitors are present and in a situation that provides said money match.

scientology.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
if this isnt saturday im ****ed. sunday im going to a show and next week im gonna do some crap for run philly style.

god has it out for melee

D1

Banned via Administration
**** I love how you guys are still hype to go weather or not the weather is sucking doodoo chunks.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo I got almost 4 feet of snow and I'm outta power plus more is comng tonite....things lookin grim......I want to come and play....been training od.....yo justsexed if I do go idk if I can get u cuz ur a hour outta my way and u guys got more snow than us so idk if my car can mess wit that

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I wanna see this new falco in action. 2$ MM my marth vs your falco?
Nah, it's just I'm signifcantly more experience than him. My M2 beat his Marth. I'd rather just give you $2 to train me Eggm lol. Shoopman is coming with me though. I wanna see Shoopman vs Lunarnova, I think it would be a close interesting match.

otg

Smash Master
i'll play FD fox only, mr freeze on high 99 lives MM!!!

edit: what's the earliest we can arrive? 12:30?

i want lots of friendlies with mean NYers xD
Well I told you last night, I'm kicking you all out of my house at like 10-10:30 tomorrow morning. You can grab breakfast and then head to the venue, we should be there by then.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Nah, it's just I'm signifcantly more experience than him. My M2 beat his Marth. I'd rather just give you $2 to train me Eggm lol. Shoopman is coming with me though. I wanna see Shoopman vs Lunarnova, I think it would be a close interesting match.
who is this shoopman that u speak of?

Eggm

Smash Hero
well near me it was a total bust we barley got any snow I didn't even have to shovel i'm pretty disappointed. I'll be there full force w/ setups and chain-ace and stric9 hopefully.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Looks like I'll be here with MA for this. Can't wait to play some more melee tonight lol.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Prog has officially been moved to EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL.

thanks to the liberal media, my mom believes we're getting 74 inches of snow and therefore, i can't make the drive up unless angels descend from the heavens and block the snow

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
He's new to the smash community. He's never been to a tournament before. He's a Marth main.
i had the pleasure of getting ***** by cactuar and husband for two hours lol. marth dittos are fun no matter who gets *****.

u have to admit my peach in teams is somewhat half decent tho

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Prog has officially been moved to EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL.

thanks to the liberal media, my mom believes we're getting 74 inches of snow and therefore, i can't make the drive up unless angels descend from the heavens and block the snow
we got snow today and its like 35 degrees outside..its def christmas style snow where the streets / sidewalks are all clear. thats just up here tho.

It's supposed to be warmer tomm (39 degrees) and if its anything like it has been today for snow, CT should be coming. Its not that bad up here and hopefully NY will be okay

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
Things are lookin bad for me and justsexed, it's been snowing for like 2 days straight here. My car is literally buried, I can't see any parts of it at all.

otg

Smash Master
Things are lookin bad for me and justsexed, it's been snowing for like 2 days straight here. My car is literally buried, I can't see any parts of it at all.
START CLEANING NOW. I've been going outside every few hours and just cleaning up my car for tomorrow. Seriously this No Johns should be renamed to:

SNOW JOHNS: Not Legit

Seriously, NY people better show up, **** the snow.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea ****s good in NJ right now. Someone from from NJ is winning this also, so no choking this time okay Tec0.

Alus right we step our game up and beast at all these huge tournies coming up ending with Apex. We gotta pick up the slack now that PC/Cactuar/M2K arent here anymore

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea ****s good in NJ right now. Someone from from NJ is winning this also, so no choking this time okay Tec0.

Alus right we step our game up and beast at all these huge tournies coming up ending with Apex. We gotta pick up the slack now that PC/Cactuar/M2K arent here anymore
LMFAOOOO

You got it HBK

1) HBK
1) Tec0

? :lick:

Do you have a teammate for this btw? I completely forgot about looking for a teammate awww ****

Codi

Smash Ace
well im trying as hard as i can but my parents are being ****in gay about the snow...so theres like a 30% im showing up now...

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i need a partner for this if i go

Requirements:

1. Needs to be able to breakdance.

2. Can yell "GET RAPEDD" louder than G$

3. Can fart louder than eggm

4. Can study harder than Haley

5. Is attending

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
WHY of all the times Doyoung...

do you pick times to post that you're going when I for some reason can't team with you :mad:

:cry:

Dammit, I wanna team with you Doyoung... maybe I should only enter doubles...?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I wanna go to this just to play friendlies. I have a ride to the tournament but I don't have a ride back. Is there any chance anyone is driving back to the city or could drive there? I don't have to be dropped off at home. I could just take the train from the city. If anyone can't, then I won't go to the tournament since I don't wanna be stranded in Nanuet or leave mad early because the trains stop operating mad early lol.

Top Bottom