• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm tryin so hard to make this.....been shovellin for 5 hours straight with nothing in my stomach but 1 egg and yesterdays breakfast.....I refuse to use snow johns.....f*ck u mother nature and ur period

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
i need a partner for this if i go

Requirements:

1. Needs to be able to breakdance.

2. Can yell "GET RAPEDD" louder than G$

3. Can fart louder than eggm

4. Can study harder than Haley

5. Is attending
Yo doyoung team with me I got alot better I can de fart better then eggm now.

I am an amazing breakdancer, I study a lot in college, and I like teaming with puff

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i know people are going to be driving slow and stuff ... so i mean it should start at anytime from 1-2

ALSO this means that the store is scheduled to be open tmr ... so the tourney is ON! ... unless like tonight we get hitt ******** hard =\ *crosses fingers*

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I wanna go to this just to play friendlies. I have a ride to the tournament but I don't have a ride back. Is there any chance anyone is driving back to the city or could drive there? I don't have to be dropped off at home. I could just take the train from the city. If anyone can't, then I won't go to the tournament since I don't wanna be stranded in Nanuet or leave mad early because the trains stop operating mad early lol.
Can anyone help out? :psycho:

a nub

Smash Ace
This is looking bad for me, my friend hasn't been allowed to go out lately so my parents are kinda shaky on letting me go alone. If they do let me, then I've got my ride situation covered if anyone cares lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm sry js I had restrictions........gotta move out so I may be free to **** as long as I want

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just got back and I'm pretty tired >____>.

Good stuff, shoutouts in the result thread but quick shoutouts to

Jman - Thanks for playing me in so many friendlies dude, I had sooo much fun. I'm looking forward to the next time I see you in tourney ;).

Swiftbass - For teaming with me and ****** my face off in tournament. Not gonna lie I was kinda >_<, but you deserved it bro you really were just a step ahead of me all the time. Thanks for teaming with me and good **** bro. =3

Alukard

Smash Hero
i had sooo much fun ... =]

i love you all i dont ever want to break night again b4 hosting sumthing >_<

D1 ... i'm SORRY! LMFAO ^_~

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog is pissed.

be careful around recording setups, my external was unplugged (the one on the main tv), so i've got some doubles, and a corrupted batch of singles that may not be recoverable.

besides that, i had a great time, glad i made it, tons of shoutouts later

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
just got back.

pretty tired

yea tec0 I got a bit discouraged when i got 3 stocked game 1 and thought about how u were gettin that practice from jesus. U played pretty solid. I just got lucky in the clutch and yeah i don't blame you for being a bit >__< no one wants to be on the other end of a comeback and its understandable. I kinda was >_< when vanz ***** me on my own CP last week. Its all love.....thx for teaming with me last minute since vanz couldnt make it.

shoutout to d1 for being mad chill about lettin me team with tec0. **** yo you should have free entry into Revival of Melee 3 real talk.

pausing quitting is really dumb no one should ever do it. If Im oos and someone does it to me, Im arguing to the death for a forfeit or something. Im glad that we at least dun have it as bad as the south lol. them guyz are weird lol

good **** eggm finally ending the losing streak against hax. you know what that means.....its my turn to end mine too. you played so beast vs me today grats on 2nd.

good **** spawn reppin CT

nice seeing alot of faces today. for those who i didnt get to play im sry

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Swift - <33333

Its all good **** happens and well.. I'm over it haha. But next tourney I'll be out for you bro =3.

Our Fox/Peach was =3 we gotta team again sometime =D.

I miss teaming with Vanz but I have to admit that being a free agent is fun :lick:

Codi

Smash Ace
just got back

had a lot of fun playin everyone didn't place well since i had to vs jman right from the start but o well it was a good experience and i learned a lot shoutouts later

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm literally going to ask every TO to put me on Jman's side of the bracket.

I seriously love playing that kid.

Until I get good enough to actually make it into winners finals I mean.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm hella tired, had a helluva time. I still forgive ya Alu even if I wanted to take part in singles since its my fave outta any smash tourney. There are other events <3. Npz Swift you're def like MVP of the day. Me and G$ were mad impressed talkin about it on the way back haha. Teams was hella fun as well DoYoung good sh** have more faith in your Jiggz its ****! I can't lie though there were times the spacies were GETTIN OFF!

<3 more shoutouts to come in the results thread.

Get 'em Jman! NY all day everday!

Also grats to Eggm for gettin far, but Hax looked off IMO today...I seen him the night before and he was on his SH** today nothing was connecting when it looked like it woulda...but no johns.

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: g$ + hax
2: alu + jman
3: tec0 + swift
4: eggm + spawn
5: twebb + animal
5: otg + n64
7: codi + lefty
7: d0 + d1
9: mogwai + pakman
9: niko + prog

1: jman
2: eggm
3: hax
4: swift
5: tec0
5: spawn
7: pakman
7: hbk
9: prog
9: alukard
9: niko
9: g$
13: deathknight
13: roman
13: yedi
13: animal
17: codi
17: omni
17: lunarnova
17: shoopman
17: mogwai
17: do
17: lefty
17: just sexed

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
**** HBK get sheiked yo

Good **** to Twebb and Animal in teams

Eggm lol 2nd

Matt.Zeb ill MM when I actually have money

Niko Marth is too good

G$ I don't think I said a word to you kinda weak

Doyoung Teams lol

Prog **** 631 and 516 up b combos

Alukard kinda gay I couldn't get my money back If I had known not to play first round I wouldn't have even done w/e it all good

Swift you keep getting better son I cant keep up

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
prog is pissed.

be careful around recording setups, my external was unplugged (the one on the main tv), so i've got some doubles, and a corrupted batch of singles that may not be recoverable.

besides that, i had a great time, glad i made it, tons of shoutouts later
This is the most depressing thing I've ever read. I really hope the matches are recoverable Prog. :( Good luck!

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** HBK get sheiked yo

Good **** to Twebb and Animal in teams

Eggm lol 2nd

Matt.Zeb ill MM when I actually have money

Niko Marth is too good

G$ I don't think I said a word to you kinda weak

Doyoung Teams lol

Prog **** 631 and 516 up b combos

Alukard kinda gay I couldn't get my money back If I had known not to play first round I wouldn't have even done w/e it all good

Swift you keep getting better son I cant keep up

well i mean it only makes sense ... if u want ur money back for an item at a store u dont open it and use it then bring it back and expect full refund lolol ... sry?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
well i mean it only makes sense ... if u want ur money back for an item at a store u dont open it and use it then bring it back and expect full refund lolol ... sry?
I mean I didn't really play do we just kinda agreed he would go on anyway lol we did play a set but I wasn't really planning on it being a serious tournament match.

It no prob I still really don't know much about tournament sets and whatnot w/e I know now :/

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Shout outs....
My broken back and sore shoulders for moving that inhuman amount of snow
Alukard: great tourney thanks for hostin..too much talent in that room
Animal:ur a beast good **** in teams....u no how to calm a nervous teammate down...memba don't get gimped
Swift: gg fun as always I see now that I'm too aggressive and ill work onn that thanks for tellin me that
Tec0: beast sheik....thanks for the fox tips
Justsexed:u da boss
Clouds/fluffy g: u got mad potential
Codi:gg ur falco is pretty nice
Lefty: nice jiggs...don't be scared to combo those rests tho ub had me a few time but u just up aired or baired
Otg: ur a g period lol gg we need to play more soon
Niko: didn't play u like wtf well next time I'm in westchester I'm coming thru
Prog: put the chair down lol....nice games we need more friendlies...I like scientiology
Hax: I'm coming for ur falcon and dem nice shoes...u can't stop this lol
Roman:just too sexy man
Eggm: ur fox be inspiring me lol gotta reach that tech skill lvl 1 day
Doyoung and d1:good games u guys **** but I thought we had u for a sec
Mogwai and pakman:gg I wanted to play singles vs both of u.....u guys are amazing
Mattdotzeb:nice falco ill play u more at sum ct tourney probably
I don't think I played any1 else sorry if we didn't play

Ain't no coast like Beast Coast.......we ****

otg

Smash Master
Aight a few shout outs from me. I really wanted to stick around and enter singles, I just had other **** to take care of, so my bad first off to anyone I didn't get to play (there were a lot of people I really wanted too as well..)

Alu: good looks on hosting, you're my dude.
hax: I'll **** you in falcon dittos later, get at me on Kalliera.

Jman & HBK: good chillin with you, I don't think we were shaddy at all lol. Wish I could've got some singles in vs. either one of you before I left. Get at me Jesus, I'm like 5 minutes from you and I'll bring the herbs.

tec0 + swift: Nice teams matches, swift nice friendlies, I'd like to play with you more.
eggm + spawn: Our set was super close til N64 and I decided to start killing each other and SDing, oh well next time.
twebb: Good seeing you and ur bro, get at me.
Animal: We didn't play but I heard you live up to your name, good ****.

N64: BAG OF SAND. That **** had me cracking up all day. This dude is like my favorite smasher ever, good **** in teams. "Team Lowtier" aka "Team Go for Spacies, Run From Sheik" was looking pretty good til we actually had to fight one lol. **** Kansas, move your *** out to NY and we'll start ******.

d0 + d1: I just gotta reiterate how upset I am about my demeanor during our tournament set and apologize to you guys. There is just no justifiable excuse for cancelling the match, this is tourney and not friendlies. I hope neither of you two you look negatively at me from now on, I meant no disrespect at all and I just need to get out of this bad habit.

TFS: Good **** to you guys. Wes stop relying on platform camping and Falco being such a homo and you'll get better. Prog and Niko, good seeing you two as always. Niko get at me, we gotta get some practice in.

MA/CT: It was chill housing you guys and catching up with all of yall. I just wish you didn't show up at 3:30am lol. Let me know about some fun MA tourney and who knows I might make a guest appearance (not likely tho cause you guys suck and all). Roman you're my dude, Yedi you impressed me, M.Z takes long *** showers and Omni's sheik got 4 stocked by my boy Tommy Pickles Yoshi, get at me.

Oh and special shout out to KDJ for winning this and my boy Jesse for being such a sandbagger that he didn't even show up. Get at him.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks for the housing otg. It was greatly appreciated. :)

Roman.

Smash Champion
1: jman - lol
2: eggm - ***** the (insert swear word here) outa me
3: hax - we didn't play =( and i was really looking forward to playing you
4: swift - we didn't play either but you looked great out there... intense last match vs tec0
5: tec0 - <3
5: spawn - we gotta play more often!!
7: pakman - i don't remember if our set was close or not but, ggs... you raaape foxes lol
7: hbk - ma boi... you're beast at smash and mad chill... gotta play more so i can **** yo marth
9: prog - ggs, you seemed off in our matches =/... wish we played more and your funny lol
9: alukard - didn't get to **** you but maybe next time? awesome tourney... i'll definitely be back
9: niko - didn't play, sorry for showing up sooo late at otg's lol
9: g$ - kinda homo
13: deathknight - who?
13: yedi - my homie!! stop beating me yesterday... lol
13: animal - ggs, lol
17: codi - ughhhh... ?
17: omni - good job beating shoopman! you're showing so much improvement!
17: lunarnova - T.T... ?
17: shoopman - good games
17: mogwai - you definitely weren't in the mood for smash when we MMed =(... we'll do it again sometime <3
17: do - doyoung? you're pretty good... wish we played more
17: lefty - who?
17: just sexed - ... ?
twebb - i don't remember if we played or not but you're gangsta either way lol
matt - get 3-1ed son LOL... but i loved having your company on the car rides <3
otg - mad love for you, i love your crib and the car ride was pretty interesting as well... we definitely need to chill more often, maybe when i go to more biweeklys and can house me more? <3 <3 <3
tommy? - your falcon looked solid and you're pretty funny... hope we can play more in the future!

I feel bad i didn't get to meet/play everyone here but there WAS a lack of setups T.T

Although, tristate is so chill that i'll definitely be coming to more of these and bring other MA/CT players... <3 to everyone.

Top Bottom