• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Ill money match anyone in 64. I play Falcon and Ness. I'll be looking for people in the 64 area on Fri.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll MM people in drinking

Also.
Repost of my previous call out.

My crew will drinking MM any other crew. drink for drink? Shot for shot? Relay style more than likely.

I believe my crew is Me, B-Unit, MaoMao, Technelium The Shark, Ed, Admiral Funk of the S.S. Pimpin', Xenotet and SquirtleSwag

Whos down.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'll MM people in drinking

Also.
Repost of my previous call out.

My crew will drinking MM any other crew. drink for drink? Shot for shot? Relay style more than likely.

I believe my crew is Me, B-Unit, MaoMao, Technelium The Shark, Ed, Admiral Funk of the S.S. Pimpin', Xenotet and SquirtleSwag

Whos down.
before any crew agrees to such a mm, the quality of the drink in question must be ensured.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
All, you can now download the "Guidebook" app for your Android/iPhone and look up "Apex" or "Apex 2013" for the schedule/exhibitors/maps and general info. I may need to update some stuff on it but you can check it out now.

Get Guidebook http://guidebook.com/g/apex2013/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Will the 3 days of pools being up be enough to call out potential problems?

I know your crew is already on top of it, but in the event of something not noticed.

Or is that one of the "not my problem" things?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Only 2 days to register
Most likely for real this time

Anyone not have a brawl dubs partner

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
11 more melee entrants and it will be bigger than apex 2012.

If you were skeptical before, Be that guy

Atlus8

Smash Master
The hype feels have finally gotten to me! I received the confirmation text from my airport pickup and the confirmation from the people that are staying with me at the hotel! I'm pretty damn excited right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom