• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oh yeah, anyone who's bringing their 3DS to this, be on the lookout for me

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Question about the hotel rooms.

When i book my room, when do they charge me?? when i book the room itself, or after my stay there??

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
oh ok. so then i could just book the hotel room right now without being charged??

Sorry about all the newb questions. This will be my first international tourney and i dont wanna screw anything up

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
oh ok. so then i could just book the hotel room right now without being charged??

Sorry about all the newb questions. This will be my first international tourney and i dont wanna screw anything up
There might be a cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours of checkin, but if you cancel before that you'll probably be fine.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Judging by the number of people who signed up so far, I dont feel as if i should just rush to get everything done right away.(as far as booking the room goes)

Only thing i really need to worry about is just paying the venue fee before it goes up right??

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm personally buying a room as soon as I get the money

You guys can do what you want :laugh:

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Do what you can, when you can. Just don't procrastinate when you're able to do so without setting yourself back.

:)

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
According to the policies tab on the rooms page:

Children Policy

Children aged 17 years or younger will stay free of charge in their parent’s room.

Monk and I are 17. It says that the rooms, even for 1 person, have two double beds. Does this mean we could book a room for 1 person, and then have us stay free of charge? We're travelling with our dad, so he counts for the parent part of the policy. :p
Could Alex Strife or one of the Apex staff members answer this?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am going to speak to the hosts of 64 ....nintendude and hamburgler but it looks like we will keep the cap at 64

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh. Yea its real lol

I dunno why they would add it in randomly. I mean you can most likely turn it off but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom