• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Venue fee is now $40 for all of you procrastinators out there. Get your *** in gear and register already! :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I definitely had to deal with Norcal literally spitting in my ear while ****-talking me at Genesis 2. No matter what nothing should provoke getting hit, at least in this community because it's over a god damn video game. If they are making fun of your mother that is dying of cancer I can understand, but even saying "***** you suck how the **** did you make it to LF you ****ty ****ing fox main" can't make you ****ing hit them, like....the ****.

What's The Point

Smash Master
First off, let's not pretend that Inui doesn't deserve to be hit.

But the point people are making isn't that excessive trash talkers deserve to be hit, it's that excessive trash talkers are bad people and shouldn't be doing it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
First off, let's not pretend that Inui doesn't deserve to be hit.

But the point people are making isn't that excessive trash talkers deserve to be hit, it's that excessive trash talkers are bad people and shouldn't be doing it.
False, I talk hella trash and everyone loves me because Im awesome.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
****-talking is the only way games like Brawl get hype considering the game itself isn't too exciting. You wanna know why WHOBO was really ****ing hype? Texas vs FL ****-talk. All the top players of both states were ****-talking. As long as you aren't ******** you understand the limits of what you should be saying, but **** saying that ****-talkers are terrible people, they are the only people that make games interesting because it is really stale seeing the same people win over and over.

#****talkingismadhype

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP WINNING ALL THE TIME THEN ESAM

Gosh, let the game have some hype, and stop being all stale and ish.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
**** talking isn't the problem, but it's a problem if you refuse to respect when another player wants you to put a sock in it

i'm one to say all sorts of bull**** but when people get sick of it i stfu outta respect

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
At APEX 2012 there wasn't really any trash talk, yet every set had a hyped crowd behind it for both Brawl and Melee.

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
If you dont like trash talking wear headphones. They can **** talk themselves to sleep while your bumping 2CHAINZZZ

:phone:

So Fatal

Smash Master
I got destroyed by vegas **** talk during my set with some wolf main from there. After I won barely I pulled my controller out and pointed at each of there salty faces and said "**** you".

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If you dont like trash talking wear headphones. They can **** talk themselves to sleep while your bumping 2CHAINZZZ

ROFL
2CHAAAIINNNZZ
I got destroyed by vegas **** talk during my set with some wolf main from there. After I won barely I pulled my controller out and pointed at each of there salty faces and said "**** you".
thats wassup.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean, you can ****-talk back, just don't hit a *****. Hell, after I lost to Zex with the ear-deafening ****-talk they were doing (You know how loud they were if you were watching) I got up and jumped with them praising Zex's win. ****'s hype and I'm happy they were cheering for their bro.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh wow, that sounds pretty hype lol.
Keyword: assume, I'm not entirely sure, but thats just logical
That said. If this is true, I will be filming you taking the cinnamon challenge, just so you know

Brawl players,

register come on now guys step it up dont let melee beat you guys :D
I already registered man, I assume youre not gonna give me another on-stage shoutout for travelling on my own again XD

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Tried to register a few days ago and didn't do anything about it since I thought I would've had to wait for a few days. I'm still in the registration process. I'm guessing this isn't normal so I contacted the staff on the apex website about it.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I mean, you can ****-talk back, just don't hit a *****. Hell, after I lost to Zex with the ear-deafening ****-talk they were doing (You know how loud they were if you were watching) I got up and jumped with them praising Zex's win. ****'s hype and I'm happy they were cheering for their bro.
LOL, I can totally picture you doing something like that. :awesome:

That's one of the best reactions to trash talk I've ever heard of.

Fatal's reaction sounds awesome too, because sometimes nothing beats the good old-fashioned **** you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just updated the Apex Registration Site with the Melee and Brawl teams manager. If you have a registered for teams, a link will be on the reg homepage to set your team. Go ahead and try it out and let me know to ensure it works 100% (my testing with it has been fine but just curious).

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So yea. I am taking sidebets now for m2k and ally winning teams at this.

I'd take this bet....

But your always right

& Nairo isn't teaming with Trela

Trela + Top3 MK = Best team ever

Soooooooooooooo I'm only gonna make it on Saturday 4 this :( I'll b in Singles & watching DUbs @ home while @ work

:sonic:

Edit:

There should be Top8(prediction in no order), Team USA, Team World & Teams top 4(in no order) threads 4 created 4 mad hype.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
I just updated the Apex Registration Site with the Melee and Brawl teams manager. If you have a registered for teams, a link will be on the reg homepage to set your team. Go ahead and try it out and let me know to ensure it works 100% (my testing with it has been fine but just curious).
Do you guys need to accept the request before we can choose the teammate? Me and Paju submitted each other but the Status says: Please select a player to team with.

On another note, some month ago I tried both "Edit your information" & "Contact us" to tell about the mistake I made when registering. I accidentally chose OOC USA instead of OOC Finland so if it is possible to fix that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom