• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not sure how to get from the Newark airport to the hotel or the venue or whatever, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up winging it. X_X
There is a train station at Newark Airport. Take that train to New Brunswick train station for about $9.00 dollars. New Brunswick train station is 4 blocks away from Apex and a block away from the Hyatt. All walking distance by at most 15 if not 10 minutes.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm not sure how to get from the Newark airport to the hotel or the venue or whatever, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up winging it. X_X
There is a train station at Newark Airport. Take that train to New Brunswick train station for about $9.00 dollars. New Brunswick train station is 4 blocks away from Apex and a block away from the Hyatt. All walking distance by at most 15 if not 10 minutes.
Much thanks! I was wondering about that myself!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's actually more like $15 because the cost of the air train at the airport is built into the ticket cost. One-way.

NJ's public transit costs a ****ton. And it sucks.

Go USA. 1960s public transit is the best public transit.

:059:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's actually more like $15 because the cost of the air train at the airport is built into the ticket cost. One-way.

NJ's public transit costs a ****ton. And it sucks.

Go USA. 1960s public transit is the best public transit.

:059:
It's funny because that's still cheaper than UK's cheapest.
Y'all got it easy XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
S/o 2 every1 who CARES how many more entrants 1 tourney has over the other...

Bigger S/o 2 every1 who's focused on making this 600+ event!

:sonic:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
he is saying stop mocking one community for not having as many entrants as another and focus on the fact that we will have so many people at this event.

I think that is what he is saying.

My goal is 400 for brawl/melee respectively and I think we can do that!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
he is saying stop mocking one community for not having as many entrants as another and focus on the fact that we will have so many people at this event.

I think that is what he is saying.

My goal is 400 for brawl/melee respectively and I think we can do that!
This is correct

Alex strife... you are proof that Humans can be Godlike. If I even won the lotto I'd donate 10 million to you. Just because your awesome.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I meant like what does "S/o" mean etc., I've literally never seen that shortening before. I got the general idea of it (a Brawl player trying to make it seem like Melee's lead isn't relevant) but I was really confused regardless. Does it mean shoutouts? How lazy is that x_x

B_AWAL

Smash Master
It's true. He does. I can vouch for him, Adam. He's a great guy and a kickass DJ.
THANK YOU kind sir!!! Btw... I think I'mm enter Melee & see If I can go better than 0-2... I havent won a set in Melee since Brawl came out!

OMG I can understand you now!
#DED

I'm going to need some evidence of this DJing, at APEX.
Hopefully I'll b able to DJ @ a party not far from APEX. Its not loking likely because they are not paying well -___-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just overlooked the planned schedule that is currently unreleased yet.

It looks REALLY good compared to last year (last year I had big issues with the schedule before it was even released) so for anyone that has any doubts regarding time constraints please throw them all away for this year. This is coming from the SKTAR host that finished a National at 8 pm on a Sunday night (earlier than expected)

This schedule will be great and you guys will have ample time to sleep, practice, eat, shower, SHOWER, and other stuff. Can't wait!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If I have time to fix up my fightstick I think I'm gonna enter AE. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom