• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I just remember apex 2012 having some issues with time, and that was without a brawl crew battle

I'm sure Alex Strife's putting in extra hours to make sure everything is working perfectly and smoothly. I'm sure the whole community is appreciating the effort as much as I am, keep it up dude.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
heads up we are revising the FGC schedule to make it a lot more easier for people entering all the FGC games so stay tuned@

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Just overlooked the planned schedule that is currently unreleased yet.

It looks REALLY good compared to last year (last year I had big issues with the schedule before it was even released) so for anyone that has any doubts regarding time constraints please throw them all away for this year. This is coming from the SKTAR host that finished a National at 8 pm on a Sunday night (earlier than expected)

This schedule will be great and you guys will have ample time to sleep, practice, eat, shower, SHOWER, and other stuff. Can't wait!!
This will be bigger than SKTAR though. Good luck to the team, wish the best to em.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Teams has its own day... I'm certain this should not b any problem @ all.

I'm totally sad I'm missing teams. Top 3 will be

NickR/Shaky
Ally/M2K
Japan
Every1 else

:sonic:

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I meant like what does "S/o" mean etc., I've literally never seen that shortening before. I got the general idea of it (a Brawl player trying to make it seem like Melee's lead isn't relevant) but I was really confused regardless. Does it mean shoutouts? How lazy is that x_x
What is this a competition? XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I feel a need to post this because I'm sure there will be many of you expecting this as it's happened since the first Apex.

There will NOT be individual name tags this year, you will either have a "Player" or "Spectator" badge depending obviously which you've signed up for. I really, really am sad to have let you guys know this because I've worked hard each year in designing them/printing them myself.

But as Apex grows each year it's become impossible for me to do this myself so mass printing is a lot less stressful on me. I do promise that the badges will look good either way, I just know a lot you count on your name being on it.

=/

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Chibo + Chibo's teammate is confirmed for this to start up the hype train from WHOBO 4!

LETS GO CHIBOS TEAMMATE

I feel a need to post this because I'm sure there will be many of you expecting this as it's happened since the first Apex.

There will NOT be individual name tags this year, you will either have a "Player" or "Spectator" badge depending obviously which you've signed up for. I really, really am sad to have let you guys know this because I've worked hard each year in designing them/printing them myself.

But as Apex grows each year it's become impossible for me to do this myself so mass printing is a lot less stressful on me. I do promise that the badges will look good either way, I just know a lot you count on your name being on it.

=/
Sad, sad, sad face. I keep my Apex '12 tag above my bed with so much love ;(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
crismas: Will the lanyards be approximately the same size? Can I put my APEX 2012 tag in with the 2013 one?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah the lanyards will be the same (getting them from the same place). The badge size may be slightly different though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
As long as there is room for the Japanese and other awesome players to autograph I don't mind!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I wish wife still went to tournaments but he doesn't. To be honest a lot of those " I wish ___ would commentate again" would not do well because they may know SOME of the game but not the players and those 3 I listed are going to know everyone that enters.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I should bug chibo to let me commentate brawl. As my last national he should say yes in pity :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Those are the top 8 commentators. We have others but they were picked based on their professionalism, how they sound, and hours of listening to their commentary.

That won't be an issue.

Beyond that I am not really following whatcha need really?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he meant the top 8 of the bracket, not a group of 8 commentators that form the top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom