• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hello http://us.megabus.com/ is having some crazy unprofitable deals from January 9th to February 28 2013 (We aren't dying from 12-21-12 ;D) if I'm not mistaken ( I just got my Detroit to Philly for 0$). YOU MUST PUT THE PROMOTIONAL CODE : TRYMEGABUS or you won't get them 0$

So if you're kinda broke and wouldn't be able to afford 20-30$ of gas, well wait no further, BOOK YOUR **** and get to Apex 2013.

Note: Some regions/trips are not covered by the deal so cross your fingers.

Player-1

Smash Legend
was looking around and I could go from Atlanta to Buffalo $0 and then back for $80 (although I already have a plane ticket, but just saying this deal is pretty good)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Why would you want to bus this ridiculous distance for anyone that isn't in the area

I would like to see that seeding points distribution myself though. I get seeded badly enough in the northeast as is

:phone:

Tearbear

Smash Ace
wc brawl needs seeding points :c

edit: just saw that e4u was for seeding points so nvm i guess

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Do you guys need to accept the request before we can choose the teammate? Me and Paju submitted each other but the Status says: Please select a player to team with.

On another note, some month ago I tried both "Edit your information" & "Contact us" to tell about the mistake I made when registering. I accidentally chose OOC USA instead of OOC Finland so if it is possible to fix that would be nice.
If you each submit each other as a teammate, it should say something like team confirmed. There's still the option to change your teammate in case you change. Can you paste a screenshot if you think it's not working right?

I'll be releasing a team viewer for everyone to see all the confirmed teams once we get some more teams.

I'll fix your location now, sry bout that.

EDIT (everyone read): Sorry about that, found a tiny glitch in the teams page that mixed up some of the entries for the event you were teaming up for. Certain entries caused it to be set for the other game (Brawl or Melee) since the two pages use the same database. I just cleared out the teams database so it has been reset and the glitch has been fixed. There was only like 2-3 confirmed teams so they'll have to reset it since I wasn't 100% sure which game they were teaming for.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey chibo, It keeps saying 'sorry, But i was unable to log you in' whenever I go to log in and sort it out. Any reason for this?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm still keeping your mm challenge up in my thread

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I got a 1 point infraction for my post in that thread and I seem to be banned from that thread (or maybe it was just deleted? I can't access the thread anymore that's all I know)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
gonna get real busy. If people need anything from me PM or E-Mail me. I will handle your ish ASAP. If it HAS TO DO WITH REGISTRATION ASK CHIBO.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I will personally slap every single person from Florida that travels to this per megabus

:phone:

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
Is there ANYWAY possible to get a refund?
There have been unexpected plans, and I won't be able to make it for Apex. I've already pre-registered for singles, and doubles for brawl, and obviously have already paid for venue fee.
So, $62 would be nice to have back if possible, considering I won't be going.

SillyGoose

Master of QWOP
Is there ANYWAY possible to get a refund?
There have been unexpected plans, and I won't be able to make it for Apex. I've already pre-registered for singles, and doubles for brawl, and obviously have already paid for venue fee.
So, $62 would be nice to have back if possible, considering I won't be going.
I'm wondering about this as well. I'm really unsure if I can do the 12 hour drive from Chicago, but I definitely won't register if I'm going to lose my money should things not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom