• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
can we amend this to 'first one to get attacked'?
cus, Im bigger than most of these dudes and I know how to fight, so im not gettin beat by no-GD-body.

if so you are on and its a wrap for you son.
You gotta let them destroy you for a bit.
NO PAIN NO GAIN!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Violence is not acceptable under any circumstance.

I would've had to have seen inui's trash talk to know if it was a big deal or not

:phone:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
A fight (ish) happens and my brother and I aren't there to regulate!? Dang it >.<
I don't care how big of a smasher you are, I will throw you over my shoulder and take you outside to cool off haha. I've fought bigger and definitely meaner, so it would have been funny to see.

No matter how bad the crap talking gets, you should never resort to physical violence. If anything due to legal ramifications.
"In a barfight if someone says 'I'm a blackbelt' or 'I'm a boxer' then that's not really a threat. Someone says 'I'm a lawyer', now that's a threat."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There's a huge difference between me saying constant insults, and then you choking me out.

Game.
Set.
Match.
you're ********
no one is this thread has EVER made a statement to the contrary
the fact that one is worse than the other is entirely irrelevant in this case. "Well this pile of **** smells a little better than the other pile of ****. It should stay there on the ground." no one cares which is worse, the issue here is that both actions are unacceptable, just like how your ruleset doesn't discern between 50 ledgegrabs and 500.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Not really.

I'm fine with trash talk.

If you don't handle crowds or audiences and can't block them out, just wear headphones like i do.

morally what Inui did was wrong, but tournament wise i see nothing wrong.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
PM isn't happening anymore for sponsor reasons
This isn't true, just asked Alex Strife about it. The PM invitational is still happening. Expect invites to go out within the next couple weeks. Part of it is we need to make sure that the people we're sending invites to are actually attending APEX, which takes a bit of time. Please be patient Wizzy!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Are we going to be using Japan's scrooging rule and Dimensional Cape rule for Brawl?

And on that note, it would be cool if you guys put up a ruleset section somewhere, either on the site or in the OP.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We have a rule set up but we have to add rules...we will do that this week!

On another note do not believe what people said bout nec. I can tell you right now both parties were in the wrong. One may have done something physically but the other was really out of line and I will go into it later when I write results up.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
the fact that one is worse than the other is entirely irrelevant in this case. "Well this pile of **** smells a little better than the other pile of ****. It should stay there on the ground."
This. I think this needs to echoed on Facebook where everyone seems to be having a pissing contest over who can make the stupidest logic jumps. There are no sides to take here, two dudes learned that their actions have consequences.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Actually stef..one did the others screaming innocence...but I'm gonna say change topics and lets break 400!!!!!!!! Melee and Brawl!!!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is there no MM thread?

I'm taking Brawl MMs as :ganondorf:, amount depends on who you are and what character you use.

:059:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Is there no MM thread?

I'm taking Brawl MMs as :ganondorf:, amount depends on who you are and what character you use.

:059:
I'll make a thread if you want. I'm pretty active on here and would be able to update it often

C.J.

Smash Master