• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WTF? However many people you want idiots, you don't tell the hotel staff how many people you sneaking in LOL

PolMex23

Smash Champion
letsss go polmex IM COMING NO MATTER WHAT

LUIGI FREE FOR ALLLLLLLLS

polmex team with me for melee and brawl pl0x LLOL
ummm

Team....

TEAM...

TEEEEAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!.....

Team Sex

****it its on. I will be here. So will you. So will us. We. Our. ...

...****. **** **** **** ****....

Yo what about diddys????

****....***** on...

2 luigis?

Good luigis, an I mean good.

Sexy, yo if we wanted to a good 'ol fashioned bros team...

Team Those Two Guys That Main the Mario Bros an They are GOOD!!!

...IS BACK BAY BAY!!! MONK WE GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD!!

DADDYS WATCHIN!!! NAW **** THAT HE CUMMIN ON MOMMA RIGHT NOW!!!

YEA

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I have a job now (just got hired today), so I'll most definitely have enough money by then to make this trip. But I need to think about how I'm getting there, who I'm bringing, and where I'm staying.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
alex, do you know which games the people from your europe list play? im making a list of melee players on the melee boards so info would help if you have any idea

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hotel deals just cause issues because smashers are rude, immature, and inconsiderate.

/bitter

every hotel i've ever booked won't have me back the next year.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
thats what happens when you miss smashers and alcohol....btw Im mad hype for this

oh and before anybody private messages me Im not giving anyone rides...tired of always having to deal with out of the way **** that they don't tell you about before getitn into your car

and also tired of being the only driver and not being able to hand off when Im tired because smashers decided not to get a license.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
thats what happens when you miss smashers and alcohol....btw Im mad hype for this

oh and before anybody private messages me Im not giving anyone rides...tired of always having to deal with out of the way **** that they don't tell you about before getitn into your car

and also tired of being the only driver and not being able to hand off when Im tired because smashers decided not to get a license.
Your that guy I met at Viridian with the hard ass squirtle avi.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No Keitaro and Xzax will be teaming at this *chu dat pose*
13th at Pound = 1st at Apex 2!!
hotel deals just cause issues because smashers are rude, immature, and inconsiderate.

/bitter

every hotel i've ever booked won't have me back the next year.
****, lol, that's crazy. To be honest I'm pretty sure this will happen to Alex seeingt how smashers are.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no it wont because I have a special rule about that

If I hear about the following :

-underage drinking
-random drunk ppl at the hotel
-any kind of mischief or disorder

you are DQ from the entire tournament no refunds

ppl over 21 u can drink but if you cannot hold your liqour and do something stupid you are dq from the tournament

I do not care who or where you came from respect the hotel or I will have no problem just saying see ya and ban you from tournaments

there is a special shoutout to nyc smashers that like to do drugs and ****...do not try it here or feel my wrath...I've dqed higher level players than YOU so do not test my patience...also plank will be helping me with melee so he has my permission to use that dq juice

this will be called the act civilized rule XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
man, im glad the hotel from cot4 loved it and offered to have me deal with them again.

act civilized rule is awesome

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh man....I cant wait to see the DQ list with this rule in effect...lol

and yea JG thats me....lol all i need is a cool as signature like yours and I'd be set

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I forgot to add do not show up late and not contact a to for this else you are dq

when i say dq i mean u lose in winners and losers

im not waiting 5 hours fir no player

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
idc if people drink just do not do stupid ****...and if u are underage do not bother to drink/smoke weed or anything cause then u will be messed up and screw up in tournament and john

I know two SPECIFIC people that do this and I highly suggest do not trying it in the hotel or tournament AREA.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...poor mango. I thought Alex said that he doesn't care if people drink and that if underagee people do drink, they better not *****/john about not getting out of pools or doing poorly in brackets.

RoM II anyone....lol mango.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I just want to avoid what plank went thru...like i said if you do it and do not get caught its different from getting CAUGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom