• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
no it wont because I have a special rule about that

If I hear about the following :

-underage drinking
-random drunk ppl at the hotel
-any kind of mischief or disorder

you are DQ from the entire tournament no refunds

ppl over 21 u can drink but if you cannot hold your liqour and do something stupid you are dq from the tournament

I do not care who or where you came from respect the hotel or I will have no problem just saying see ya and ban you from tournaments

there is a special shoutout to nyc smashers that like to do drugs and ****...do not try it here or feel my wrath...I've dqed higher level players than YOU so do not test my patience...also plank will be helping me with melee so he has my permission to use that dq juice

this will be called the act civilized rule XD
Thank god lol. can't wait for this tho =] Just a few more months!!!

lol...poor mango. I thought Alex said that he doesn't care if people drink and that if underagee people do drink, they better not *****/john about not getting out of pools or doing poorly in brackets.

RoM II anyone....lol mango.
Mango actually didn't john about that. Everyone else did. He just sayed he lost fair and square and he was happy. He said because he lost, he can now take pound seriously lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
OMG so much stuff im working on i cannot even update this thread.

Viridian City was amazing with snow we had 113 singles and 43 for doubles

Apex will be a massive event and everyone get ready March is the month things will start to come out:)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
no underage drinking

no drunk people at the tourney?

looks like im not going to this

get em armada

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I've got a job...it looks like they want to hire me for more hours this summer...so I'll be making monies. :D

I'll definitely be making plans for APEX this summer. I'm gonna be sad if I can't go. I may bring some guys from Toledo too.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i want to say like...150-175. most likely more though. it was so long ago its hard for me to remember
Thanks keith, ill probably be at this. herb 3, nationals air ship, apex 2? busy *** summer lol. luckily two of the biggies are in my hometown. STACK IT UP!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys I am trying to find out info on MLG's circuit so if I need to I can move this ASAP. Sadly they give no info and I have to wait. So this may get moved to the end of August to let everyone know.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alex I'd bet money a **** load of people would still come to this even if an MLG event did happen on the same date, don't let the corporate machine scare you, THIS IS APEX!

M@v

Subarashii!
DONT MOVE THIS to LATE AUGUST, THEN I CANT GOOOOOOOOOO.

IF MLG HOSTED SAME TIME, I WOULD TOTALLY GO HERE INSTEAD =(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
top players would make more money at mlg then this...and competition between tournaments is bad for this community, we dont have enough members for a split community to really be healthy.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I was so excited to see that this is in early August, as it's pretty much the only time I can attend a tournament this year. If it gets moved more than a week later than I'll have to miss out on yet another national tournament =/

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hey guys I am trying to find out info on MLG's circuit so if I need to I can move this ASAP. Sadly they give no info and I have to wait. So this may get moved to the end of August to let everyone know.
late august as in when nyc college starts? >.<

I was so excited to see that this is in early August, as it's pretty much the only time I can attend a tournament this year. If it gets moved more than a week later than I'll have to miss out on yet another national tournament =/
same it suxs *** =[

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I spoke to MLG and JV I am fine in terms of dates Apex stays as it is. GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST SMASH EVENT EVER. Lets make MLG drool with the Brawl and Melee Attendence.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Stupid question... MLG doesn't allow their pros to go to any other tournaments, correct? So, would someone like M2K be able to attend this tourney? Would he only be able to play Melee?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
mlg wont do that this is a community event and if they did it would show they are afraid of a grassroots tournament which they shouldnt be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom