• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Netherlands:
Amsah
Gmoney Gregs <-- Brawl
Ramin (Mr. R) <-- Brawl
Jumpman <-- Brawl
Lord Chair <-- Brawl
Ryuker <-- Melee
Nikenick <-- Brawl
S1-14 <-- Brawl

Though I'm pretty sure none of the Brawlers except for me are actually confirmed.

UK:
Fuzzyness <-- Melee (also Brawl, but terrible <3)
Just for clarification (also names :laugh:), most Dutchies have all sorts of johns but show interest nonetheless.

WHERE MA HOUSING AT

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
for melee I am going to talk with cactuar and maybe brawl to...but if not I have my friends house where people can stay. I also have motels/hotels near me I could easily pay for a few rooms if worst comes to worst...also smurf can house people that weekend for for the OOC people

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So yeah, I found a job today and I also get financial support by my country because I'm a student. Looks like I'll end up going to this (and maybe airship too). :)

:059:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'm hating cause there's no way I can come unless someone helped :s so don't say yep on the list

reason why is cause im going to BC plays melee in Canada in May and that's already a hell lot out of my pocket

I doubt this'll have a huge EU representation..gotta be realistic this is on the other side of teh world and costs a lot of money. Maybe you guys should travel to EU sometime?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I really want to go to a EU tourney sometime.

The issue is that now that I have a job capable of supporting me doing something like going to Europe for a smash tournament, I don't have enough vacation to do it and still do various other vacations with family, friends and my girlfriend... gah, still totally wanna do it, when are there big tournies in Europe? Might see if I can pull it off as part of a larger vaction this year.

Lobos

Smash Master

The issue is that now that I have a job capable of supporting me doing something like going to Europe for a smash tournament, I don't have enough vacation to do it and still do various other vacations with family, friends and my girlfriend... gah, still totally wanna do it, when are there big tournies in Europe? Might see if I can pull it off as part of a larger vaction this year.
I know this feeling, if I had my current job 2 years ago. I would be able to go to everything. (with the schedule I had back then of course)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm hating cause there's no way I can come unless someone helped :s so don't say yep on the list

reason why is cause im going to BC plays melee in Canada in May and that's already a hell lot out of my pocket

I doubt this'll have a huge EU representation..gotta be realistic this is on the other side of teh world and costs a lot of money. Maybe you guys should travel to EU sometime?
No jones, dude. Are you seriously going to a random BC tournamet over this? If you have the money to travel all the way to canada you should also have the money to travel to the USA instead. Especially since this tounrey is gonna be huuuuuuuuuge.

If you're mainly interested in Melee then you should come to Vienna this autumn. There'll be a big tourney with over 100 ppl and the city is awesome. Check it out.

:059:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I do not see why people think europe is not trying to go to this.

this is going to be huge and everyone is going to do their best to come by.

BC is good to go to for like...winter if no one had a major within 5 months but this is apex...no f-in johns...brawl players AND melee players want to go to this.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
To those who say Europe isn't trying : if I tell you to pay about $1400 to go to a tournament at the other side of the planet, do you instantly say "yeah, definitely, I'm in for sure !". I doubt so =(
But many of us are tying to get the money and make sure we can be available for this.

As for a big tournament in Europe... the biggest this summer is likely to be a tournament in Birmingham in England, right after Apex (August 10-12). Unless it's ESA4, in Paris, France, on June 26 and 27.

@Gheb : Fuzzy goes to BC because someone (Noobking I believe) is helping him to pay his flight tickets.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Alex, here's a list of players from Panama that are going to Apex.

Melee:

Manugoyf
Alex
kewl
CH90 (maybe)
NG-UP (maybe)

Brawl:

kewl
Basilioyugi/BallzIownU
Zephil
VLO
CH90 (maybe)
NG-UP (maybe)

everyone except CH90/NG-UP are confirmed. (: we're just waiting for that pre-reg to be up so we can pay everything at once.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats like...RIGHT after apex

:(

lame

i guess whoever wins apex can afford to go to birmingham for it though

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its all good people will come through either way!

in other news I am on a mission to prove doom looks like jim from the office.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I wish I could stay with either of the New Mexico twins. Like, in a bed. Without clothes.

If you know what I mean.
I would love to work out with you, in a bed, without clothes on, doing push ups and leg lifts.

If you know what I mean.

At pound we stayed with the AZ guys because they rule. I wonder who we'll stay with at this one...

:link:

M@v

Subarashii!
I wish I could stay with either of the New Mexico twins. Like, in a bed. Without clothes.

If you know what I mean.
I would love to work out with you, in a bed, without clothes on, doing push ups and leg lifts.

If you know what I mean.

At pound we stayed with the AZ guys because they rule. I wonder who we'll stay with at this one...

:link:
sheesh, get a room.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
everyone always forgets about canada xD

this is gonna be sick!@

Canadian brawlers attending:
Ally
T.Joe
King Ace
Decoy

havent spoken with others but i think Holy and Doc are coming too

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm gonna do my best really , its all gonnal depend wether i get the money or not >.<

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Yeah I know ur doing everything u can to make this as easy as possible for us so thanks :p
but on the bright side this IS like 8/9 months from now so i can save up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom