• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
k so today I bookedmy flight. I'll be arriving on the 2nd of August to Newark Intl Airport. I guess I'll sort out housing and stuff nearer the time.

I'm the first UK player to come to a US national. We're kind of a hidden community in that only a few of us regularly travel to Europe and even fewer to N.America.

M@v

Subarashii!
One of the interns I work with is from England ^_^.

I'm going to start looking into hotels for this and MLG columbus and APEX this week. They are the two huge tourneys I'm planning to go to.

VA

Smash Hero
I feel liek whenever we have tournaments and stuff I make an effort to get the videos out there. But really we're aren't widely known or recognised. I hope Apex puts us on the map a little bit more, we have some talented players.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Incase you still don't know alex, my tag is Mr-R but my real name is ramin XD so im up there twice
it's just like putting jason and m2k on the list

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
oh yeah those were the good days, playing with mileg2g, xsheikx, ZACK ( who was one of the best players back then, wtf happened to him ) you obv ( u mained pit right or diddy ) tsurai raiko aaand manacloud ( kens little bro )
hahaha yea man ur marth was beast.. Sigh the days before mk was found to be the best and Ike was feared......HOpe to see u at this though would be cool. TOO bad NP died it was my first ever brawl chat site and taught me a lot.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Yeah I swear if I ever see that manacloud again im gonna play him and totally utterly destroy him LOL
I remember him and his huge ego saying there was no hope for me, I sucked, i'd never beat him, that he was king... and a lot more cocky stuff, ohhh i wish i could play him now xD
btw do u still remember zack ? what happened to him

edit: also i just noticed ur signature, I did not look at that before i remembered ur mains I SWEAR XDD

tw1n

Smash Champion

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Announcement

I am working on having Champ assist with hosting this event with us so add that to the amazing Tournament Host list XD

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is Extended Dimensional Cape banned at this tourney or not? I couldn't find it in the OP.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Gameclucks Guy and Champ are now apart of the apex staff

plus I added tantalus.

This is the final list

NO one can argue this is the best list of TOS EVER!!!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
you guys know you didnt need to go make a twitter when i have my twitter that i'll be using for this.

I update it alot and frequently, the people following pound 4 really liked how i did it. So if you wanna add my twitter to this feel free.

twitter.com/chaosmarth

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol subway wendys? you guys can have fun with that..im definitely going to go find that R-U-Hungry food cart that I saw on TV

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yah man u remember :)

How could I forget you and you're bag of trix. I hope you got some fresh stuff lined up for us. =)
We always have fresh tricks lined up for tourneys :D

I'll probably be doing my version of the Axe Effect at this (Axe loved it... a lot. So why not haha), plus more :D

See you guys there aye.

You're thinking too small, 90% of melee players would go gay for them after all, gotta up the stakes man.
I enjoy the company of the twins.
Thanks haha. I would probably go gay for about 90% of the smashers I've hung out with too. I just hope we can back up the hype around us :p

This tourney is going to be insane!

Hey Toasty, hope we get a rematch at this :D

:link:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I sent you the pics Alex :D

Edit: DM's an allisbrawl assitant before me!?!? Get at me Alex!!
Seriously @ this.

I have no idea what alot of the other people have done to help you, but I've been to Rutgers 3 times for venue info, taken pics, and plan to help give multiple smashers a tour of NYC with you. And of course you know I'll be helping you out at this like I usually do to some extent at all your tournies. May possibly be able to house too but that's not cleared up yet (live 5 minutes away from venue) If possible I'd like some recognition please.

I'm going to get pics of outside the venue today Alex. I'll text you after I send them to you through pm.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry Keit did not mean to not give you the REP you deserve dude I been like busy and sometimes things slip. DEF 100% rep for EVERYTHING you have done...and if it wasnt for you and YES I wouldnt have KNOWN about Rutgers. <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
<3 I got ya Strife. Forgot about the pics thing already lol! I'll be on that in the next couple hours I promise!!

We trying to have the biggest smash tournament in the WORLD right here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom