• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL someone i played with today just said that >.<
if only i stopped 1 sec and thought about it before saidi such a stupid thing XD

VA

Smash Hero
I might be able to make this :/

I can't believe it, but there is actually a chance! I'm flying to Ecuador at the beginning of August and it's not any ore expensive for me to fly to stop off in NY on the way. IF I was t do this, could anyone help me get to NJ for th tournament!?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

pics of venue

also the venue has a wendys/subway/pizza shop below it meaning you do not have to travel for anything its all in the same building.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sweet! I gotta pre reg for this too lol! Can't wait.

Venue looks cool too. I'm happy about the close restaurants... I mean pretty much no walking to get there makes it so much better! Dollar menu here I come!

Yo Axe? We rooming with you guys again?

VA

Smash Hero
So I'm coming to this. I'm going to book tickets to NY tomorrow. Who do I need to contact about housing etc?

just so people know, I'm British.

oh and, teams anyone?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
housing thread will be put up but you fall under the OOC category which means free housing for you.

just pm when you are coming and I will provide housing.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wow Mr-R lol.. Remember me we go baq to Nintendo Play days u me soup blackdragon lol..
oh yeah those were the good days, playing with mileg2g, xsheikx, ZACK ( who was one of the best players back then, wtf happened to him ) you obv ( u mained pit right or diddy ) tsurai raiko aaand manacloud ( kens little bro )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom