• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
This post applies to Brawl players

Okay, here's the deal. I cannot make it to Saturday of Apex, which means I won't be doing singles. However, I do want lots of opportunity to play people, and I understand people will be prioritizing Money Matches. Typically, I'm heavily against money matches, but I figure since I'm not entering the tourney, I have some extra spending money.

That being said, I will be accepting almost all money matches from any player I haven't played before, regardless of character. I will be using a host of characters myself. I will NOT be taking a list. If you live in my state (then you know me) or in the tristate area, please don't waste my time. I want to fight only players I haven't fought before.

California, I'll be crashing your room one night for friendlies. Maybe Thursday night.
Texas, I miss you, so imma try to crash your room Saturday night. It's been TOOO long!!!
Ill MM you also i would like have ur number so i can reach u.

I am going MM hunting this weekend dont be shy. alex you should let ppl announce money matches or the fact that they are takign money matches on the MIC. Like how plank does his 1-10 odd money matches and stuff.

sounds good.
Ill mm you there can i have ur number so i can meet up with ya?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Gosh, this dang tournament has me way too addicted to SWF. I check this bloody thread like 8 times a day.

=/ if my lady knew, she'd be devastated.

Also, I changed my CAD to USD, and MAN, is American money plain! Either that, or Canadians are tripping out with our blue, purple, green, pink, bronze, and gray money.

And dollar BILLS? Who wants to buy some candy with a $5 bill and get FOUR bills back?!

:O

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Gosh, this dang tournament has me way too addicted to SWF. I check this bloody thread like 8 times a day.

Also, I changed my CAD to USD, and MAN, is American money plain! Either that, or Canadians are tripping out with our blue, purple, green, pink, bronze, and gray money.

And dollar BILLS? Who wants to buy some candy with a $5 bill and get FOUR bills back?!

Canadian is worth more than USD atm. :D

and kira Swiftbass is a melee player if I'm not wrong.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

About your money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invBjPmY8iE#t=8m17s

And about bashing America, I am required to post the video that everybody does and you probably know what it is :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

EDIT: Here you go. We know it's what you want to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=a5W6S1qtQAM&feature=related

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
cyrain better make it outta singles pools

im tryin to get top 8

scorpion master roflcopter

Cyrain

Smash Ace
im not bashing brawl..i was just saying they are both equally active and if djn can beat tope's shiek with mario ..im sure mango can too..people thinking shiek ***** mario..they prob still think shiek ***** marth too..lol
When was the last time DJ beat Tope? o_O

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
DJ's internet is dead but he wanted to say this....

''Since the decision has been made for me to not be allowed to go to Apex I will follow Alex's decision and not go. So don't worry guys I'm not gonna randomly show up to the tournament. Have fun everyone and good luck to all the players. I have work to do. Sorry for all the trouble and randomness I've been causing.''

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
^^^^ Translation:

''Since the decision has been made for me to not be allowed to go to Apex I will not follow Alex's decision and i will go. So don't worry guys I'm gonna randomly show up to the tournament. Screw you to all the players. I do have work to do and need to pay off debts so sorry for all people I owe but your not getting your money.''

At least thats what i got out of it lol. anyone else?

swordgard

Smash Hero
About your money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invBjPmY8iE#t=8m17s

And about bashing America, I am required to post the video that everybody does and you probably know what it is :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

EDIT: Here you go. We know it's what you want to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=a5W6S1qtQAM&feature=related
And here I was thinking Canada was a part of America...

Requoting:
In no way, shape, or form, is the man known as Hendrick Pilar a.k.a DJ Nintendo allowed at Apex, Hyatt Hotel, or anyones house during the dates of August 6 - August 8th

Wow, so hes not even allowed into his own house on those days? Graped DJ Nintendo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
pierce texas isn't getting a hotel room and theres only 4 of us coming this time :(. we don't know what we're doing yet lol.
It'd be about 25 a night for each of you guys. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Leave it to Canada to use Monopoly Money as their actual currency...

Anyone else wanna falcon ditto mm me? (brawl)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's probably gonna be 200+ melee players, that's not enough to go? Wow man.. You are not pleased easily.
I guess cause it's not a giant rave/party? That's what Cata was supposed to be lol.

I'm updating registration laterrrrrrrrzzzzzz btw.

M@v

Subarashii!

Okay, here's the deal. I cannot make it to Saturday of Apex, which means I won't be doing singles. However, I do want lots of opportunity to play people, and I understand people will be prioritizing Money Matches. Typically, I'm heavily against money matches, but I figure since I'm not entering the tourney, I have some extra spending money.

That being said, I will be accepting almost all money matches from any player I haven't played before, regardless of character. I will be using a host of characters myself. I will NOT be taking a list. If you live in my state (then you know me) or in the tristate area, please don't waste my time. I want to fight only players I haven't fought before.

California, I'll be crashing your room one night for friendlies. Maybe Thursday night.
Texas, I miss you, so imma try to crash your room Saturday night. It's been TOOO long!!!
I'm tristate yet you've never played me. And I don't mind doing friendlies as long as I know people are taking it serious.

idea

Smash Master
american money sucks. i should be able to glance in my wallet and know EXACTLY how much i have on me. those dollar bills and really similar colours screw everything up.

plus, you know how nice it is to look in your wallet, see some coins, and find they actually make up like $8? you never account for coins so it's always a nice surprise.

strawhats

Smash Master
I guess cause it's not a giant rave/party? That's what Cata was supposed to be lol.

I'm updating registration laterrrrrrrrzzzzzz btw.
Its because melee has had 292 and like 350 in the last 2 international tourneys.

Not every tourney can be ridiculously huge. (or can it) :embarrass

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Anyone from NYC traveling to this via public transport?

It would be cool to meet up with someone and go together.

I also need to be in a hotel room! >.<!

Willing to sleep in a corner and will chip in for the room.

LLDL

Smash Hero
american money sucks. i should be able to glance in my wallet and know EXACTLY how much i have on me. those dollar bills and really similar colours screw everything up.

plus, you know how nice it is to look in your wallet, see some coins, and find they actually make up like $8? you never account for coins so it's always a nice surprise.
nah b. edd edd n eddy is a canadian show, but guess which moneyzzz they chose to use.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Its because melee has had 292 and like 350 in the last 2 international tourneys.

Not every tourney can be ridiculously huge. (or can it) :embarrass
That's like, not what he was talking about. He was saying--this wasn't his type of tourny that he'd enjoy, till Cata--derp. So I was just explaining why this may not be his type of tourny.

Hey strawhats, are you going to Apex? I haven't seen you on the registration list. Come to think of it...I've never seen you go to any tournies in our area ever. So, wait, who the hell are you?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
And here I was thinking Canada was a part of America...
QUOTE]

If you knew me you'd know I was only joking haha. Canada is a part of America. They're lik that distant cousin that brags about being good at sports no one has ever heard of. Or that little brother that everyone loves to pick on so much because he plays with dolls and EZ Bake Ovens. Sure you may one day grow up to be powerful, but until that day comes we like to poke and pry... aye.

Much love to Canada (no sarcasm)

edit: Ed, Edd, n Eddy was a Canadian show!? But they didn't talk with any form of Canadian or French accent!? In fact the only accent was Rolph :p

Ah that show brings back memories. +1 point to Canada

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Canada vs America? Brawl vs Melee? Scrubs vs Scr00bs? Pros vs Pr0s?

This thread just keeps getting more random.

Kel

Smash Master
Kel and YbM are trying to register for teams but already registered for singles and don't want to pay the ridiculous venue fee again.

HALP

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Kel and YbM are trying to register for teams but already registered for singles and don't want to pay the ridiculous venue fee again.

HALP
check your pms sturpid :p

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.

Hey, i wanna play ya too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom