• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
why in gods name is a brawl+ tourney happening when 80 percent of the people coming to this want to have a brawl- tourney instead?

give the people what they want, not host a tourney for a dead game.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Hungrybox, your now my favorite melee player cause of your avatar.

And anyone want to team? Im about to pre register this weekend, and I already bought my plane tickets so im pretty confirmed.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol I love when m2k makes random angry posts.

Ive never played brawl minus but dont really care to

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
brawl is good and fun.

Brawl + is terrible and bad, and stupid.
Brawl - is bad, but still incredibly fun.

if youve ever played brawl plus, and brawl minus, you would be wondering why they are having a plus tourney instead of a minus tourney too.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
why in gods name is a brawl+ tourney happening when 80 percent of the people coming to this want to have a brawl- tourney instead?

give the people what they want, not host a tourney for a dead game.
LOL @ 80%

APEX is already committed to having a Brawl+ tournament through the interest of those attending (some of the Midwest, a lot of Toronto and people from other regions are also coming to APEX solely to participate in Brawl+ even), though JCaesar will have a setup for Project M, and I'm allowing a setup for Brawl- friendlies too. We're not changing it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I want a list of people who are specifically coming to this for brawl plus only.

on second thought, i dont even want a whole list, if you can give me 5 names, ill be satisfied.

cus right now, the post above this looks liike a giant BS load.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I want a list of people who are specifically coming to this for brawl plus only.

on second thought, i dont even want a whole list, if you can give me 5 names, ill be satisfied.
Off the top of my head? 5ive, Eugene, Thunderhorse, Count Kaiser and Blind all said they were going to try to come and enter (doesn't mean they're not gonna play P:M and Minus too). However, I don't own a time machine to go into the future and get the list of entrants, nor can I get a full list of people because unlike Brawl/Melee this is a side-event that has at-the-door registration.

And I'm done debating. AIM me if you want to continue this but I'm pretty sure neither me or Alex are changing anything about this.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Brawl+ is ***. have a project m or brawl- tourney. or maybe we should have a tourney to see who cuts themselves the best. That seems like more fun than brawl+

bajisci

Smash Ace
brawl+ is awful trash that shouldnt have a tourney for. brawl- is milesssss better.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
keep it civil guys. i love ya'll and ****

but i will use the heart of the cards if need be

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There won't be a Project:M tournament, it's still in beta. It's not a complete game yet. It's for testing purposes.

As for hacked game tournaments, Strife/Bionic/VG can do whatever they want, they don't care about -, it was designed as a joke anyways. If you want - that bad, go play in your hotel rooms. Hacked game tournaments that have never had a large scene don't really deserve a whole tournament anyways. You're lucky that you have this at all.

Ksizzle that was really uncalled for and inappropriate. But then again, you have no class, so I should expect this from you by now. The way you treat Atomsk, yelling at ADHD mid match to mess him up, many other dumb posts. Your brother is taking after you too, pretty sad. You guys need to get something better to do than ridicule people on the boards, especially for their appearance.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
There won't be a Project:M tournament, it's still in beta. It's not a complete game yet. It's for testing purposes.

As for hacked game tournaments, Strife/Bionic/VG can do whatever they want, they don't care about -, it was designed as a joke anyways. If you want - that bad, go play in your hotel rooms. Hacked game tournaments that have never had a large scene don't really deserve a whole tournament anyways. You're lucky that you have this at all.

Ksizzle that was really uncalled for and inappropriate. But then again, you have no class, so I should expect this from you by now. The way you treat Atomsk, yelling at ADHD mid match to mess him up, many other dumb posts. Your brother is taking after you too, pretty sad. You guys need to get something better to do than ridicule people on the boards, especially for their appearance.
What was really uncalled for? taking a quote and putting a pic in it? scumbag.

Tantalus, i think you should shut that mouth of yours right about now. I have no class? I ridicule people on the boards?

just look at yourself.

Atomsk had fault in those issues from 2009 that you have no idea of, you delinquent. That was resolved at pound 4.

That adhd thing was a joke. i was gonna lose anyway and even adhd didnt mind it. it was a good laugh for everyone including adhd, homo.

my brother is taking after me? i dont get what you mean. clarify please. are you saying this because i got 13th the other day going all falco(a character ive played for a month now) while nairo went on to get 2nd that day(with mk, broken and played from day 1). or are u talking about mlg where many people were affected tv wise and pressure wise?

wow two tourneys, doesnt mean hes better than me. i still outplaced him at everything else and he still never beats me when we play, ignorant trash.

you're pathetic for trying to insult me off of these terms. and i ****ing dare you to say all this to my face. last i saw you was the end of day 3 at pound 4 where i said thanks for doing a great job at hosting. why didnt u call me pathetic for saying stuff to atomsk, screaming at adhd, etc right then and there? say it to my face instead for waiting to get on the boards you ****ing pussy

Take your own advice and shut your mouth, because you just lost your class if you even had any to begin with.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll have boxing gloves if you guys want to settle this outside of the hotel. And I'll see if Taj can bring his headgear so no one gets hurt.

People get mad at each other and then, usually, become best friends after letting it all out. Agree to meet up, throw some punches everyday to prepare, then for 2 minutes unleash hell.

but for the love of God shut the **** up and leave this thread to people who have questions about the tourney.

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
What was really uncalled for? taking a quote and putting a pic in it? scumbag.

Tantalus, i think you should shut that mouth of yours right about now. I have no class? I ridicule people on the boards?

just look at yourself.

Atomsk had fault in those issues from 2009 that you have no idea of, you delinquent. That was resolved at pound 4.

That adhd thing was a joke. i was gonna lose anyway and even adhd didnt mind it. it was a good laugh for everyone including adhd, homo.

my brother is taking after me? i dont get what you mean. clarify please. are you saying this because i got 13th the other day going all falco(a character ive played for a month now) while nairo went on to get 2nd that day(with mk, broken and played from day 1). or are u talking about mlg where many people were affected tv wise and pressure wise?

wow two tourneys, doesnt mean hes better than me. i still outplaced him at everything else and he still never beats me when we play, ignorant trash.

you're pathetic for trying to insult me off of these terms. and i ****ing dare you to say all this to my face. last i saw you was the end of day 3 at pound 4 where i said thanks for doing a great job at hosting. why didnt u call me pathetic for saying stuff to atomsk, screaming at adhd, etc right then and there? say it to my face instead for waiting to get on the boards you ****ing pussy

Take your own advice and shut your mouth, because you just lost your class if you even had any to begin with.
You're so classless it's not even funny. Look at how you post. Your insults aren't witty at all. Atleast Tantalus is eloquent about it. You need to grow up.

inb4 who r u/and you are?

Doesn't matter. You just need to calm down and realize what your place is.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
it wasnt supposed to be witty. why would that be my goal at all?

the guy is a scumbag and needed to be told so

who are you?

edit: ur canadian lmao. never mind.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
waaah waah! brawlheads posting waaah!

mods sure arent checking this thread. i should be banned by now

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Why would he get banned for that

maybe an infraction or two

but the mods don't hate him yet.....actually everyone does