• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Guys do not forget to register I wanna make pools for teams and singles before hand so make sure u have that set.

Samusexplorer

Smash Apprentice
I see nothing in the rules about character selection / character counter picks...is that because there are no rules on this aspect of the game?...or because someone that created the tournament forgot there is a definitive tier to characters.

I have no problem playing either way....I'm just saying.

Samusexplorer

Smash Apprentice
ALSO***- under current stats- ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD

I see no information about who has or how many people have registered for the doubles events in melee or brawl

maybe beside the names of the people who have registered to come also include -Melee (1v1)(2v2) and or ..... EX:(Brawl (1v1)) if someone has only registered for singles in brawl.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I see no information about who has or how many people have registered for the doubles events in melee or brawl

maybe beside the names of the people who have registered to come also include -Melee (1v1)(2v2) and or ..... EX:(Brawl (1v1)) if someone has only registered for singles in brawl.
No need to know how many doubles entered because hard to keep track of manually (ie: myself).

As far as who entered what, I thought about writing that info but it's going to take too much time for me to go back and enter that information next to everyone's name.

Rest assured all information (doubles and who entered what) is tracked on a spreadsheet regardless of whether it's on the front page.

If you have any questions regarding your information please email: apex.series@gmail.com

Thanks.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so about this hotel

should i get getting it for thursday night through saturday night (checking out on sunday)??

or what? because like...I don't wanna be the only one there on thursday night!...lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dang, I cant find anybody to team with me for Brawl.

Anybody with a solid tournament record wanna team with a top Sonic?

I play best with a heavy power character like snake, wario, dk and the like, but my sonic is very adaptable and I can play with just about anyone as long as I dont have to completely carry the team

LLDL

Smash Hero
I didn't like it that much. And it's kind of close to the tourney anyway lol if a hype video goes up now, it'll just be overlooked.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
aaaaaaaaah ****

my teammate cant go anymore. anyone available for brawl teams?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Still looking for more people to split a hotel with...

If anyone is interested in splitting a hotel room contact me soon

sszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom