• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
looking good for brawl, melee step it up! (lol)
lol we are nonshalantly waiting till the last few days and then the melee attendance and setups will shoot up just like how all these new people registered to vote when obama...

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
lol we are nonshalantly waiting till the last few days and then the melee attendance and setups will shoot up just like how all these new people registered to vote when obama...
HAHAHAHA.sooooo true.talk about breakthrough amount of college students voting all of a sudden

strawhats

Smash Master
ok...is there like any way of knowing what the turnout for each game looks like at this point.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Axe, $500 MM your best vs my sheik. Don't be a coward!

Haha yeah right. Hey so who all is rooming with us? Any news on Taj going?

Oh and those two twins that do all that magic crap are taking teams friendlies matches (because for some reason they suck teaming together. ****ing scrubs). So they'll probably see you guys there. Just look for the unnecessarily loud ones who are cracking every type of joke you've never heard.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, we actually had a tournament called BC Plays Melee.

But there aren't that many of us.

Unknown, Kirbykaze, Kage, PKMVodka, RaynEX, I.B., Blunted Object, Diakonos. That's only 8!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so brawl+ is still happening here even though everyone hates it and has moved on to brawl-?

some people i know would probly go for - so please switch + with - lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ksizl if they have b+ do you want to team

i won't be mad if you say no im just wondering cuz i might enter for teams if i can get a good teammate but im not entering singles
lol u asked me this a million times on aim. but nah

team with lee martin. his lucario is better than mine. he won doubles for brawl+ at pound and got 2nd in singles. he da bess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom