• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So i was wondering if we are following the exact schedule down to the second. Let's say we have time to finish Melee on day 2, will we go along with that, or will you stop at a precise time and continue the next day.

NH Cody

Smash Champion

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
hit me up lee lets see what we can do for you:)

BTW everyone the Cut off date for the hotel rates is July 21st. Please book your hotel rooms for this event they are going out FAST.
Do you have the link to the hotel? How far away from the hotel to Apex?

My boy is gonna drive me there but he ain't staying he has work. So I need to know asap if I have to take a taxi or if anyone at apex can give me a ride to the hotel.

Thanks

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ATTN ALL!

If you paid and registered, please take the time to make sure you're on the list. If there are any discrepancy or if you don't see your name on the list, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'll check it to make sure it wasn't missed.

Thanks!

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is there any housing for the Wed and Thurs before the tournament and the Monday after? Plane tickets are cheaper if you get them Wed/Tue instead of Thurs/Mon. I'm planning on staying in a hotel Fri-Sun and was wondering if anyone nearby is willing to house a couple guys from GA. (Myself and SleepyK)

Mostly looking for Wed/Thurs housing anywhere in the Northeast. Monday is not necessary as plane tickets are only 20 more if I get them on Monday as opposed to Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom