• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^truth

christ bunch a nebs even saw a yoshi user...

the best smash stage is
the melee oocarina of time lvl
hey guess what bud

there is no stage called 'melee oocarina of time lvl'

and BTW the stage you are refering to is terrible for a 1v1 match.

ok well

series is not that good...
stage is lame
music is horbbible
and day and night is on earth to not that specail
I guess thats why the series is selling a ton, right? And if you think the stage is lame...you must thing every freakin neutral stage in the game is lame as well, am i correct?

This is one of the best stages in the game.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I love the stage. Day and night are ok, I like it when KK rider comes to play on saturday nights. The stage is just win in general, except for the balloon which hardly ever interferes...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I used to like it, but for someone reason I've despised it recently. ;)

♥Maybe that's because I like other stages much more, but that could be just me. My preference is bound to change though. ;)

ken109

Smash Cadet
smashville is one of my favorate stages because I like the concert.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
I would agree that Smashville is one of my favorite neutrals. I used to like FD, but the non diagonal ledges KO me occasionally. And as for the music, well, I actually like all of the music for that stage.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Not to mention that people always have to go out of their way to pop the ballon. (Me included)

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I like smashville it's a fair netrual stage and the background is very unique espically when it's saturday(K.K. Rider).

SMRPG1

Smash Cadet
When I first played on the stage, it immediately became my favorite stage. Heck seeing it as an update on the website made me fall in love with the stage. Great music and it's overall a fun stage. Plus it's always fun to go for the balloon. =P

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
smashville is my favourite stage, and i particularly like the music because it reminds me of the good ol' AC days... i was just really miffed that Sakurai didn't put a AC person to go with the stage.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I originally didn't like it because it just seemed...blah but now its a good mix up stage for me. Plus that floating platform has saved me from destruction on more than one occasion.

K 2

Smash Lord
Its my favorite stage. It doesn't have a bad lip on it. The small size means projectile campers don't have such a huge advantage (like FD). Floating platform allows you to "chill" and avoid most projectiles.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I love th stage, my favorite by far, just make sure to nevr use it agains snakes, theyll just c4 the moving platform and ull have 2 keep a lookout the whole match

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
WTF??? Yo dont like smashville's music????? Really???? OMG
"Go k.k. rider" and "tom nook's store" are among the best songs EVER... i love the stage, its my favourite, and i love the music

Chali

Smash Cadet
Whenever that whistle song would play my dog would always go around trying to find out who was whistling, it was pretty funny.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
The whistle song is toom nook's store.. right?? I love that song.. me and my friends always whistle at the rythm of the song... its so fun

Buggy793

Smash Rookie
Wow. I didn't realize that EVERYONE else whistled along with the parts for Animal Crossing music...
I love this stage. Perfect for pummeling people with psychic people.
The five P's.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
"Anyone like Smashville"
That's like asking whether anyone likes breathing, or gimping Olimar. The answer is always 'yes'.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I actually don't care for Smashville that much.

I do miss my Dream Land though. D:

**** you Sakurai. </3

Acid018

Smash Rookie
Smashville is the most fun stage ever!

It's like a happy version of final destination, and when you boerd, you could just jump onto a moving platform and ride it!

What would Brawl be without fun?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Everybody loves Smashville ^^

I only know one person who doesnt like it because of the strong colors xD

xoxokev

Smash Lord
pop the balloon = 1 point
person with the most points at the end of the match wins, regardless of the actual winner

DUH

its like the smashball, except you dont get a final smash afterwards :]

romarthx2

Smash Rookie
Smashville is awesome. I find it one of the most balanced stages because FD has that little part below where you hang on the edge that can get you stuck. Smashville does not have it, it's flat, no interuptions except for the moving platform. One of my favorite stages.

Top Bottom