• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Smashville is the most fun stage ever!

It's like a happy version of final destination, and when you boerd, you could just jump onto a moving platform and ride it!

What would Brawl be without fun?
...This post... disturbs me.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
SV is awesome, its like FD without the annoying ledge, and there's ballons, and cool music. i cant say im a fan of the moving platform though (i main falco so yea)

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I think smashville is like FD but with a platform and you can't get caught in the side when you try to recover. It's like FD but alot more fun and fair. the balloons are fun to pop! :D

ZeroSuitX

Smash Cadet
Smashville is becoming one of my favorite stages. It's just like Final Destination with an additional moving platform that can either help you recover or hurt you by letting opponents recover. It all depends on the side of the stage it floats to. The only thing I hate about this stage is the music.

Also, when does the dog come out and play on the banjo? Do you have to do something, does he come ot after a long period of time, or does he come out and I just don't notice the dog because I'm too into the battle?
IMO SV is better than FD.

I was a FD ***** until i play SV and god it got to me

YamiJorie

Smash Cadet
Smashville is definitely my favourite stage ^_^ The colors pwn, the balloon pwns, the platform pwns. But K.K.Slider pwns all. It's also a little smaller than FD.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
I like the kk concerts and the moving platform makes the stage alot of fun, especially for a snake...

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Too good music to pass up.

Smashville for life.

Animal Crossing for life. 'Nuff said.

Tom Nook for SSB4.

edit: His side B -- Do you wish to sell?

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Of course I like SV. It's FD and BF combined without the bad stuff.

Kaabi

Smash Cadet
It's a fun little stage but most of the time (except Saturday night) nothing happens there. It also doesn't have a character from the same franchise in the roster, so I mostly ignore it.

Genoisdabest

Smash Cadet
ahh in my opinion it is really not much differnt then final destination battlefeild or even yoshi's island for that matter.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Smasheville is possibly one of my favorite stages. The balloon makes it all worth while lol.

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
I like it pretty much. 4man is a little annoying since the platform is so small though.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
I myself love brawling on Smashville ^^ For some reason, I always use Lucas when playing on that stage lol XD My most fave song played there is "The Roost" since I've loved that tune whenever I play AC:WW :]

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
I like SmashVille more than Final Destination lol. FD is just too dark, but Smashville is pretty bright and I just seem to fight better there.

justaway12

Smash Master
i liked final destination more than smashville because of FD's awesome music and simple stage but once i went to my music on the wii to make sure final destination played my favorite song called... final destination then smashville caught my eye it had a simple stage and good music and now it's a tie for first

Marsu

Smash Cadet
I like SmashVille.....but I am not a big fan of the people in the background...watching your every movement.......

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It's always fun how tournaments are almost always on Saturdays and the finals matches happen at night. Go K K RIDER!!!

Top Bottom