• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Apparently, everyone loves Smashville. I play at it all the time - it's one of my favorite stages along with - Battlefield
Final Destination
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Yoshi's Island
& Lylat Cruise

I absoulutely HATE 75m though... and Mario Bros

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I don't know between Smashville and Final Destination I can't pick but they are both awesome stages. The platform can be annoying sometimes. About the music I actually find Smashville music to be kind of entertaining.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can easily say I like Smashville better.
FD is the neutral stage I lose on.
I just don't know what to say on the subject of FD, but I like Smashville much better.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
I like FD stage lay-out.
But I like Smashville music, however I can't spike there because the platform always get in the way.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I like FD stage lay-out.
But I like Smashville music, however I can't spike there because the platform always get in the way.
Awwwhh Muffin :) you don't need to spike :p try beatign people without it sometimes, it's not like marth is super weak and the only way he can K.o. is spiking

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is quite possibly one of my favorite stages. It doesn't necessarily favor anyone and the platform varies up gameplay on the stage abit.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I love smashville, it's my favorite. The small size makes long distance spammers fail and the platform at the top can make or break a spike or edgeguard. Though I always play FD cause its the most basic and fair, smashville is what I play with people I really know who don't mind, like my cousin

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
Smash and FD is the basically the same thing... 'cept there's a platform moving..

but I like SV better =]
it fits my character xD

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Smash and FD is the basically the same thing... 'cept there's a platform moving..

but I like SV better =]
it fits my character xD
I'm a ZSS player i feel cramped in smashville the moving platform does not help us at all. I prefer Final D is abit longer gives better breathing space.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Its a pretty decent neutral imo, and i love the music on the stage...every single song.. :p

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
Who DOESN'T like smashville? It's not even possible.

Also, if you pop the balloon 10000 times you unlock mewtwo and roy.;)

Altaz Link

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is becoming one of my favorite stages. It's just like Final Destination with an additional moving platform that can either help you recover or hurt you by letting opponents recover. It all depends on the side of the stage it floats to. The only thing I hate about this stage is the music.

Also, when does the dog come out and play on the banjo? Do you have to do something, does he come ot after a long period of time, or does he come out and I just don't notice the dog because I'm too into the battle?
The dog plays on Saturday at 8 to midnight.

And yes I enjoy to play on this stage for much the fact that I'm always been an Animal Crossing fan. It's so fun when the town folk are all staring at me.:laugh:

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is an awesome stage and probably one of my favorites. It may be a neutral stage, but the stage in general is pretty cool. Just like the Animal Crossing games, that stage tells can tell time so that explains why the background changes and the clock changes (duh). Plus, if you go on every Saturday night around 8 p.m., you can see K.K. Slider perform just like in the Animal Crossing Games! So all in all, I would say Smashville is a pretty neat stage.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wow, way to raise an old thread from the dead.

Smashville is a good stage, as agreed upon by almost everyone here and there's no need to remind people of this. Just let this die.

KING BRISKET

Smash Apprentice
Personally, it's my favorite stage.

1-Not too difficult to recover with anyone
2-Not too big or too small of a stage
3-The platform adds an extra element
4-Relaxing music and a great background
5-Last but not least, it has a great name!!!

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
Smashville is probably my favorite stage. By having the moving platform above the level it adds a bit of variety from stages like FD. Also, the edges are good, unlike the crappy suicide magnet edges like on FD. The goofy music rocks too.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Smashville is where I shine, I can even dominate with Ganon.
FTW stage for meh.

Top Bottom