• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
the main reason this is my fav stage is the music. its just so uplifting and epic, gotta love animal crossing.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Eh, can't say I really like the music. It's one of the few flaws with that stage. Maybe I'm just selecting bad music, blech. Green Hill Zone and Japes have the best music.

Also, $300 to anyone that can use Marth or Ike's counter against balloon.

Super Perfect Cell

Smash Rookie
Smashville is especially great for Snake. Plant a C4 on the moving platform. Basically it's a moving hitbox and you can get your opponent every time if you time and predict it right. It's kind of a good D3 counter stage, notice I say kind of. The width of Smashville is smaller than Final Destination and Battlefield so you don't get chaingrabbed as much. Don't stand on the moving platform though because DDD can infinite you while it's moving.

Ange

Smash Lord
Oh dear god... :laugh:

Smashville is awesome, but this thread is not.

666th post, and I wasted it on this thread?!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Smashville Norfair is the best level when playing as Bowser.
Fixed. :p

Truth be told, I don't really like playing on this stage as Yoshi. It's a good stage, and I **** on it, but I'd rather play on Battlefield or Final Destination.

As Ice Climbers though, it's a kickass stage.

Ange

Smash Lord
I guess the devil is secretly hiding in this thread. :laugh:
Indeed. ;)

But not anymore, because this is now my 667th post!

On topic: Smashville is generally a stage for ****, as alot of characters do good at it.

EDIT: Btw, I just noticed this thread soon has 500 replies... Celebration?

Ninjaneos

Smash Cadet
The only reason why i like Smashville is the song that k.k rider sings (go k.k rider!) and also you don't get stuck in the spot on the bottom edge of the stage like in final destination.

SOHNIC 93

Smash Rookie
Yeah I do actually its a very neat addition to SSBB only problem is that it is way to close to the ground, it should be higher other than that love it.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I was really thinking that all stages would have time effects like Smashville. Oh well, can't have it all.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
I like smashville and battlefield equally, both are better than FD.. i play on random sometimes i just learned how to set my random stages to certain ones.... lol now i wish i could change the wii to have better music play on stages

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
I love playing on Smashville. Id say FD is my least fav Neutral pick due to is being so overused in almost every match I go through. =P
The music is catchy IMO. xD (But it would be nice if you could choose from any music to play on there)
And yeah im sure you have your KK Slider answer by now.

Ange

Smash Lord
This is a strange thread. So many people like it just as much as (and a good few people like it more than) Final Destination that it seems obvious that it's a popular level. Btw yes, I like it.
Indeed it is, and its been that for about a few dozen pages.

Hah, Smashville is great. Specially with KK Slider, obviously.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I love Smashville and the moving platform, I like to roll under it and perform a surprise aerial when I'm edgeguarding.

Stage scarring with Wolf ftw :p

Mark1119

Smash Cadet
Honestly, who doesn't love it? It's so simple with that little moving platform. I love it.

And the Animal Crossing background. Wonderful.

Top Bottom