• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
It's lush. Neutral stage with stage-spiking available and the whole Wii internal clock feature rocks! Not to mention Tom Nook ;). Psy.

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is my favorite level thanks to the day and night system.... I wish most of the stages did that and battlefeild dosn't count since it just switches from day to night and back quickly >.>

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
I think the stage is realy cute, with all the cute animal crossing animals in the background:laugh:

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
this level is my choice for the starter stages even though I feel as a Pit player it can be a disadvantage to me. (sure i can spam, but getting a KO on starter stages is ridiculously hard for Pit players)

but I happen to like the music, and final destination is just boring in general. There's nothing fun about it. Its all flat and there's no where to run to for recovery. In Smashville you have that nice moving platform as an option. Its not much, but it makes all the difference.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
It's great for Snake. Plant a C4 on the platform, when the platform goes above your foe, let it rip. It has a hitbox below itself as well.

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
^^^^
That's the reason I hate New Pork City. Porky's Theme is probably one of my favorite songs in the game, but geez, what were they thinking. My TV is 27inch and it is so hard to see when the map gets zoomed out.

I Seriously cannot stand porkys theme. I think its the worst torture i've ever had to listen to.

But yes, Smashville is a nice relaxing stage to play on and simpler than the futuristic look of FD

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
Could it be that some Songs from Smashville are not able to being unlocket? Like the Song from the Mission where you fight with ness against 3 mini olimars?

Psylark

Smash Rookie
Smashville is great - Final Destination meets Animal Crossing, and then a great big platform dumped above the main platform.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
It's a great stage because of how similar it is to Final Destination, but the platform really changes things. I hate fighting snakes who use the platform to bring an offensive C4 on me though.

exidid

Smash Journeyman
My second favorite stage >:3 It's so... neutral.

And the moving platform makes my killing easier.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is fun stay and fair . Along with the music and everything else it's enjoyable. OH yeah almost forgot about the ballon.

Jem Finch

Smash Rookie
Yes, I do. In fact, it is my favorite stage. It is much easier to fight on than Final Destination because on Final Destination, there is a dip on the side the will not let you recover if you up+b under it, and you sometimes gets screwed out of lives. The platform is sort of annoying, but I can deal with that. I love the music, too.

~rh

Smash Lord
Kicking *** to the ANimal Crossing theme song makes me like Smashville even more.

jaap

Smash Cadet
Could it be that some Songs from Smashville are not able to being unlocket? Like the Song from the Mission where you fight with ness against 3 mini olimars?
agree, smashville is my favourite 2. u can scar on it (wolf player here) and it still stays fair.
kk rider as music is also gr8.
and the music where u need 2 fight with ness against 3 olimars isnt unlockable that i know, its probably a show of kk rider which only plays on saturdays.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
I love Smashville its normal like Battlefeild and final destination pluse it has ballons carring food and i like going on it on saturdays at 8:00 PM to see K.K. Rider I always listen to the song the roost while i'm on it:)

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
I like Smashville. It's a legal stage and the moving platform is quite useful. And the music "Go K.K. Rider" is fun (but my friends think it's lame).

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Smashville is the best during an epic match and the music from the cafe in Wild World starts playing xD.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is one of my favorite stages,partially because of the Saturday night K.K.Slider show, and you don't need to be an animal crossing fan to like it

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is my favorite stage too
no stupid edges, the platform doesn't get in the way
and k.k. slider is awesome

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I love Smashville...but yeah the music can get annoying sometimes. That's the only thing I hate about it. Otherwise, it's great neutral stage to play on.

JPW

Smash Ace
it's definitely one of my favourites. It's a nice flat one too. Good for 1 on 1, i find and such. And I love that Go K.K. Rider song. Got it on like 90%.

Top Bottom