• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing times

keeper

Smash Champion
I watched Fly Amanita play on live stream once. It was amazing.

I don't do cool things. I just do cut and dry things while throwing out some odd stuff that works. I combo'd Fox's Fair into a Usmash once.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I one time did knee, tech-chase raptor boost, knee, knee, moonwalk reverse knee. So much ****. Another time I did something like raptor boost, back-air, knee, Falcon Punch. And another time I did stomp to knee to Falcon Punch, and it was legit. Too many sacred combos to count. So legit. :D

Oh, and I also JV 3 stocked ArcNatural
in a Falcon ditto <.<;;

wool

Smash Ace
Lol tiny melee is legit I play that all the time.

Uhhh, I once got 10 tail spikes with Pichu on a pretty decent Falco for a massive 24%.

Zone

Smash Champion
I once powershielded an approaching falco's down air 6 times in a row with ZELDA. so I had no shield stun, and was able to grab falco out of shield with ZELDA'S slow anus grab. and I don't mean 6 back to back. I mean in one match I did powershield+grab. for 6 approaches in a row.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wow you have an unbreakable sheild.

I waveshined mr.saturn today and got this combo on him with falco bair, laser, dash attack, f-tilt and as falcon I got a double knee on him. comboing items is way legit

AprilShaw

aka Logan
At SPOCVIII, a friend of mine was playing Luigi vs Hax$'s Captain Falcon. He knocked Hax over, then went to WD -> Up B him but messed up and did a side B. Hax teched away... the side B misfired... Hax died =D'

At the same tourney, another friend (Swiftbass, he mains Fox) was losing to D'oH's Peach. He was at like 110% and D'oH was at 0, and he got something like drill -> shine -> up air -> up air -> up air and killed him off the top of yoshi's at 59%. I swear I thought D'oH was gonna break the Wii XD

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Not that epic, but I was playing as Fox vs my friend's Falcon. I had 2 lives and 100-something percent, he had one life and 0 damage. There were only a few seconds left in the match. I try to Up-b back up to the stage, he dairs me and I walljump tech it, but he predicted it and kneed me. I fly off to the side of the screen, and just when I'm about to die (you couldn't even see me on the screen the match ended and I won.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I once De-Synched my friend around for about thirty seconds, chain grabbing and whatnot. It was the single most incredible thing I've done in Smash. I haven't been able to replicate it yet.

I also had a sweet Doc combo once where I up-threw my friend, uair, land, jump, fair. I caped his recovery(he was Marth) and faired him again. That was pretty good for me too.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
One time I was fooling around with fox in friendlies and I was against a Falcon and I was at 130% and recovering, and he was dairing me and I ledge teched it to like 300% =D

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I hack in Melee, so I use Giga Bowser.

One time, I was playing on Jungle Japes, and I was fighting a CPu in the middle of the stage. You know the area with Cranky's cabin, right? Well, somehow, Giga managed to get stuck between the floor and the pass-through platform right above it. It's like an invisible box was created around him. No matter how hard I tried or how much the CPU hit me, I kept bouncing off these new invisible boundaries and staying stuck in the middle of the stage.

It was hilariouns and frustrating at the same time. I eventually quit the match.

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
I had fighting a level 9 falcon till he side B'd me, he had 0 damage, I had like 90. I used my Dr.mario cape and he went to side+B the other way around, off the ledge, and died. The match was 14 seconds.

keeper

Smash Champion

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I lived till 178% as pichu on FoD today and proved you have to know what your doing in order to play as someone. My brother hates fighting my pichu so he when marth just because of the range and he couldn't take a stock off of me. He doesn't play marth that's the point

My friend, ephoenix6, triple dropzoned me on Fountain of Dreams (Him as Captain Falcon, Me as Peach). I was on the left platform, he was on the top. So re ran off the top one and Knee, then ran off the left one and Kneed again, then ran off the stage for yet another Knee. My only thought as I was recovering was 'wtf???:confused:'

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
aloha...

One time I when jump off FD with mario for no reason and then the guy stay try to recover.

But I when wall jump off FD and meteor smash him. lol

Sorry for my pigeon makes the story most intresting dosen't it tho?

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
Oh im sorry.

Pigeon: Broken language; slang, commonly used in the hawaiian islands. Noted for mostly saying

Sup bra;bruh;braddah;bradduh. Also the universal word Da'kine

Rappster

Smash Ace
my bro was falco
i was falcon
i kneed him or something
he went flying off the other side of the stage
as he was recovering
i jumped across the stage with a falcon punch, attempting to edgeguard him
he over-b'd to the ledge
my falcon punch hit
he EDGETECHED IT
man i raged..

another time vs lunaris (best in alaska)
i was jiggs he was falcon
we were both 1 stock on DL64
i got him to a high percent
he was off the stage
i was on the ledge
he up-b'd
as he was falling towards the stage i rested him for the KO
but when i rested i did it off the stage
i didnt think that would matter
keep in mind: there was about 9 people watching and it had been an epic match
so i turned around and was high fiving my friends, etc,etc
then i look behind me at the tv and because he got star KO'd
i died first, by like a millisecond
FML

it was extremely loud in that room for the next 3 minutes
i'm just picking up jiggly and in a couple casual matches, the same thing happened to me. :(

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Me and a buddy did dub marth vs a marth and a fox
we get to 2 v 1 vs the marth
I fthrow towards him
he fsmashes
I regrab, dthrow back to him
he tipper fsmashes
I fair- dair for the kill
and also I dashdanced inbetween the grabs and felt cool like jeff if jeff played marf

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
I was messing around playing FFA with some friends, Me-falcon, another falcon, and a falco all with 2 stocks left. At around 100% each I see the other falcon punching on the top platform (dreamland) so I run over, grab the falco, and up-throw into the punch. The second falco's invincibility wore off after he respawned (and we stopped showing our moves), I knee him, the other falcon hits him, and I finish him off with a knee off the edge... then the other falcon turned on me and daired my recovery :)

Jonas

Smash Champion
Me in a Marth ditto against a friend. I started on the P1 platform of YS, he started at the buttom of the stage. As soon as "GO!" appeared on screen, he Fsmashed me. I tried to recover, but he Fsmashed me again -____-
I've never been killed off that quickly D:

DCLXVI,
Haha, epic **** =D

Proverbs

Smash Lord
My friend, ephoenix6, triple dropzoned me on Fountain of Dreams (Him as Captain Falcon, Me as Peach). I was on the left platform, he was on the top. So re ran off the top one and Knee, then ran off the left one and Kneed again, then ran off the stage for yet another Knee. My only thought as I was recovering was 'wtf???:confused:'
On FoD I once almost double dropzoned. Not down-throw double knee, but down-throw -> knee -> regrab -> downthrow -> knee. Hahah. Almost T_T;; I think I upthrew instead after the regrab. Stupid choice. Should always go for the knee T_T;;

AXE 09

Smash Master
one time, i was doing a no items, Fox only, final destination match against Tee Ay Eye.

you know how normally when you down throw someone with fox while teetering off the edge, they normally get meteor smashed, right?

well this time, something happened that looked almost EXACTLY like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkHCoz5ML6o&feature=related

i was lol'ing for like 5 minutes :)

and it was recorded too! i hope he uploads it someday ^^

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
One time my Ganon beat Axe's Falco in a friendly.

It was a friendly, and he was probably sandbagging, but damm I felt good.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
Any zero-to-death combo I've pulled off.

Just a couple weeks ago I got knocked off stage (i was playing falco) and I shot lasers and one of them hit him and he wasn't paying attention and it killed him. It was pretty sweet.
haah i did the same thing..
this was like a year ago but anyway.. he didn't know about that ****, falco dittos he got me all the way off the side, i hit him with a lazer while he was edgehogging, he wasn't paying attention and fell to his doom
so good

also my avatar.. paused it and it happened to look like that
i think it was falco hitting falcon with his phantasm
paused the match for like 3 mins laughing 'that ain't falco'

Top Bottom