• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing times

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
because not everything amazing has been recorded tell your awesome stroys here.

Like a few weeks ago on fourside I was ness and I got 4 bairs in a row between the buildings.

I once was hit by falcon's dair off the stage and I when and to the other side of the stage passed it and died, massive DI anyone?

And yes you can brag

Smash Master
Once I did 9 SWDs in a row. It was more luck than anything else, since my previous record was five and I've only gotten more than 5 twice since then.

Smash Master
Isn't a misfire like a 1/8 chance? That means you got 1/8^8 = 1/2^3^8 = 1/2^24 ~=~ 1/16000000 chance of pulling that off. I guess someone had to do it, but wow.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure I saw it happen. I've seen Ace get 5+ in a row like a dozen times lol.. it's ridiculous. I've never seen someone get misfires like him.... Literally like 95% of the time it benefits him. When he's off the edge, I time my aerial hit-box as if the misfire is coming because it basically always does when he needs it....... I wish he would tell me the secret :) I've wizard's foot spiked his misfires a bunch with ganon haha

One time Ace and I simultaneously dair spiked each other in ganon dittos off-stage, both losing a stock lol.

edit: not amazing, but i've also hypnotized his luigi when it was mid-misfire... if anyone's curious nothing happens. It stops the misfire though and luigi falls to the ground

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Isn't a misfire like a 1/8 chance? That means you got 1/8^8 = 1/2^3^8 = 1/2^24 ~=~ 1/16000000 chance of pulling that off. I guess someone had to do it, but wow.
Yeah I know lol, it's pretty crazy..

I just have insane luck with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKgwKLosm0

^^ 3rd try ever on that hyrule jump, then I never tried again, so I'm 1 for 3 lol (I don't play brawl)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LULZ@^

Greatest thing ever was when I Raged in a Salty teams match I 0-death'd a Luigi on with 5 Knee's in a row(I did no other moves) Then I Knee'd his partner(My Bro) 4 times in a row from like 11-death. Then I paused the game, fell to the floor and literally Rolled on the Floor laughing my *** off.

Stratford

Smash Champion
A few times actually I've been edgeguarding Marth with Fox on DL64, dropped down from the ledge to hit him but fail, get hit by his dolphin, fly all the way under the stage, and firefox to recover on the opposite side.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I guess the most basic is when I was Ken Combo'd into a Cloud. The cloud is behind most of the amazing things.

I failed to mention earlier Me and a Friend of mine pulled off are own Wombo Combo with Sheik and doc(Me) and my brother was left alive with Falcon I think

It went something like this. Doc:Grab>Uthrow, Sheik:Ftilt>Grab>Uthrow, Mario:Dair>Grab>Uthrow>Uair, Sheik:Nair, Doc:Bair, Sheik:Grab>Dthrow>Fair, Doc:KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTMFW!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
my bro was falco
i was falcon
i kneed him or something
he went flying off the other side of the stage
as he was recovering
i jumped across the stage with a falcon punch, attempting to edgeguard him
he over-b'd to the ledge
my falcon punch hit
he EDGETECHED IT
man i raged..

another time vs lunaris (best in alaska)
i was jiggs he was falcon
we were both 1 stock on DL64
i got him to a high percent
he was off the stage
i was on the ledge
he up-b'd
as he was falling towards the stage i rested him for the KO
but when i rested i did it off the stage
i didnt think that would matter
keep in mind: there was about 9 people watching and it had been an epic match
so i turned around and was high fiving my friends, etc,etc
then i look behind me at the tv and because he got star KO'd
i died first, by like a millisecond
FML

it was extremely loud in that room for the next 3 minutes

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i dont think it was recorded, but in loser's finals (teams) at TIMS3, me and bzoo were wrecking in team combos. We did crazy **** like hit fair into my uair point blank and dsmash into my usmash during hitstun (we have great spacing :D)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
my fox his sheik.

i uthrow the peach, i go for the uair and he fairs right before my uair connects and the peach soars off the top of the screen.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Jungle and I Fox/Sheik wombo combo'd a mother****ing Samus.

Also a few minutes ago I got a tipped dair with Marth for a spike and kill, but it made the non-tipped dair noise. Like the swish instead of the swoosh. wtf.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
OMG that was sooooo good.

It was like some **** -> sheik grab fthrow fox weak bair sheik dd grab backthrow upsmash.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wtf you don't so you don't de-synce or get cool chain throws? And if you don't do anything cool then you don't use down-SMash as the ice climbers it's a proven fact it's awesome

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Marth on a fox/falco?:
Upthrow, uptilt, tipper(?)up smash, uptilt to hangtime Ken combo!
hangtime equals 2 aerials in one full hop.

And the other day, when I had Falcon say "Show me your moves", my opponent Azen-dashed off the stage.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
in teams i ledgehop giant punched w/ donkey kong, killing one enemy while edgehogging the other.
if only that **** had been recorded.... :(

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Sacred combos.

most recent one was in a falcon ditto, i caught my friend as he came out of the bottom of a falcon kick recovery attempt.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
i dont think it was recorded, but in loser's finals (teams) at TIMS3, me and bzoo were wrecking in team combos. We did crazy **** like hit fair into my uair point blank and dsmash into my usmash during hitstun (we have great spacing :D)
Now that I think of it I didn't get to see not one of your matches that tourney. Lol wtf was I doing. Sounds like good **** though.

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
0-75 combo with Pichu on Shiek.

0-death combo on Falco (who was 10 times better than me at the time) with M2

Spife

Smash Master
fooling around on fox, I nair'd a computer off the stage, canceled the nair (teeter me thinks) and turned around, my momentum carried me off and I grabbed the ledge. Nair > Ledge. Ver ver sexy.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
Alright two things that happened to me recently

Falco vs. Peach(me) on BF
7 power sheilded lazers in a row then I powersheild a dair then gimp the Falco

Falco Dittos on Yoshi's
Im on the ledge, other falco is firebirding below the ledge. I scarjump bair hit him lower, then he tries to firebird again but i walljump again then spike

O Ya

AXE 09

Smash Master
this just happened yesterday:

so my friend and i were messing with the master hand glitch. we started choosing characters as the "black" character, and we're like.... i wonder what black master hand would look like???

so we had 4 master hands fused together on FD, and apparantly when you have 4 master hands on the same team, master hand looks completely black (but it's actually 4 fused together, i guess the black one has priority) except for at the end of his wrist

anyways, we decided to do the move where he shoots off like a rocket into the background, it looks all fiery and stuff

when we did that, the TV made a HUGE explosion noise, the game froze, and we started busting out laughing

that was the best freeze in all of history, we were laughing for like 5 minutes lmao

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was the ice climbers today I threw someone up and nana caught them on the higher platform platfrom. I also f-smashed someone into dair

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
wow what moves did you use? I didn't know pichu could combo sheil like that
First things first: that guy's DI fails hard.

Now then...I think it was Nair > grab + zap > Bthrow > Nair > Usmash (charged maybe 1 sec) > Thunder. Maybe the initial nair was a Dair, I might have grabbed again before the Usmash (grab + zap > U or D throw), and I coulda thrown in a Thundershock before the second Nair. I just remember the combo being awesome XD

On that note, I then proceeded to get low > deathed. Fail T_T.

Top Bottom