• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the Best wifi Samus player?

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
I know a lot of people say wifi don't mean much or whatever but as for the wifi players i guess.Anyways ive been playing a lot of people as Samus lately i mean LOTS of both dittos and any other character.I play on lots of sites and they tell me im the best Samus player around there such as AiB or gamebattles and i've beaten all the samus' that have played me here pretty badly some did alright.I havent fought a samus who can keep up with me besides Rohins and he no longer does wifi.My question is "Am I the best Samus on wifi?"Its seriously starting to look that way I don't care if I am or not just wondering because it seems that way.Never focused on being the best just really good just a thought.I dont mean to sound cocky or anything just telling it how it is.What do you guys that have played me so far think?

Hive

Smash Lord
have you played xyro or n00b on wifi yet? I think they both play wifi still, and I hear they are pretty good there...
but maybe you are the best, wifi matches take a certain amount of skill to learn ^^
Too bad you live in ohio, and I suck so much at wifi lol, I'd love to play you sometime :)

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
ok ill pm you sin since you wanna play and yes my aim is xxKingChaosxx hit me up Sago.and LOL thanx Serris cool and Dryn I wasnt the one who called you lame in the comment it was my bro because you didnt want to play his sonic.lol Hive me and Xyro did play a bit yesterday and will play more some other time because I had to leave but first match I 3 stocked him then the other 2 matches were pretty close but I won both.xD

Hive

Smash Lord
congrats ^^
not a wifi fan though :/
but that's only because it blows.
I guess t it helps develop your understanding of samus matchups sometimes though...
do you play irl much, how is Ohio's scene?

edit: I'm horrible at wifi ^^, but maybe I can try to get used to it a bit and play you sometime kingchaos, I've been meaning to learn samus dittos better anyhow ^^ (not many other samuses in norcal to play :p)

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
I already predicted people would say this reason i really only cared for wifi players in put.The connection between me and xyro is fine btw yellow connection no lag spikes minimum button delay.And yes I play irl when i get the chance local tounries i usually dominate got one next week.I really need to get to a real tourny though xD.Hard since school and no car so yea...

Hive

Smash Lord
wifi will always have a considerable lag and button delay that makes it very different in terms of timing than regular brawl, even if everything is running well... which is why it is almost universally agreed to mean very little.... ;)
Though, KingChaos I would love to see vids of you to see how you play! I have no doubt that you are a very decent player :D
The reason I asked if you went to tournies is because is it would be great to see you achievements there for the samus community, I wasn't trying to dis on your skill, which I know nothing of anyways :(... something like that would be more concrete you see...
because bragging about wifi in a person specific post just (and no offense) makes you sound cocky and misdirected....

Ravin

Smash Lord
Wifi sucks?

Being proud of something like this to say your the best makes me wanna QQ Srsly...

Get out and play some tournies. Not gonna be mean, have fun on Wifi, but once you get your blood going on a serious lag free game with top players from around the world. Its a WHOLE new rush.

On another note.

AiB sucks?

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
No joke i'm probably the worst samus player on wifi.

I challenge anyone to prove me wrong! But i don't play wifi so we'll have to do it in person ^^

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Wifi sucks?

Being proud of something like this to say your the best makes me wanna QQ Srsly...

Get out and play some tournies. Not gonna be mean, have fun on Wifi, but once you get your blood going on a serious lag free game with top players from around the world. Its a WHOLE new rush.

On another note.

AiB sucks?
Read the thread completely and don't act stupid.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
haha well anyone who is talking about wifi I already told you I know it doesnt mean too much but is still pretty cool and fun thats what this game is about and a lot of you seem to have forgotten that sadly.Also Hive I said I was just Curious said I didn't mean to sound cocky or anything just curious is all if you read all of my first post.If the opportunity ever comes up to get to a bigger tourny I will go but for now I can't all I have are local tournies to play in which are fun but pretty easy.I still have great respect for the offline samus pros and hope to join you soon lets get Samus some tier points or somethin xD.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Me and TAC played a bit today all i have to say is holy **** lmao we had the 3 craziest most intense samus dittos phew he is hard lol.We wanted to play more but he left so far he won first 2 games first game extremely close btw i got to hasty xD.Next match he woops me i sd ends in a 2 stock then 3rd game i won then he had to go Dx.Me and him are gonna form a Samus team he says me and Rohins have been the hardest same back at him ^^.If anyone is better than me it is him...but we still close so hard to tell.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
TAC?

i got someone like that in my list too and he plays samus aswell, but isnt he european? uhh coincidence, faker!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Good stuff KC. I appreciate the props, very kind. I would have liked to have seen those matches between you and TAC. He was pretty interesting to play vs too. I say it's safe for you guys to claim that title. It seems to be drawing a positive competitive spirit for Samus mains.

Guys you don't need to be rubbing in his face that it's "just wifi". He's aware of that.

And Tudor...

I'm gonna hit the gym pretty hard so I can perch you on my shoulder next time I'm in Vegas.

GET AT ME!?

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Really appreciate the comment Rohins lol TAC wants to make a team with me he says he hates you for taking the perfect samus team name "Zair bears" I lol'd when i heard about your team Rohins.yea neither me or TAC can record so...sux Dx someone could spectate and record but would cause more lag...ugh.But the matches were heated no doubt some awesome stuff happening.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
And Rohins...

Dude you're already buff enough O.o

That's fine though, i'm the faster Samus (running away), so i just gotta outrun you =P

Unless you wanna play teams with me perched on your shoulders ^^

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
TAC?

i got someone like that in my list too and he plays samus aswell, but isnt he european? uhh coincidence, faker!
O.o a Poser :@ Im Canadian, best in eastern Canada, ally and clouderz hold the title but not for long :laugh:
Ive been wanting to join SWFs for a while and this forum set me off :p, Any name suggestions apreciated.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Really appreciate the comment Rohins lol TAC wants to make a team with me he says he hates you for taking the perfect samus team name "Zair bears" I lol'd when i heard about your team Rohins.
lol rohins didn't "take" the name, I just suggested it and he was like "uh lol ok".
zair bears ftw <3

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Best anything on WiFi is something of an empty title, I have to say. If someone wants it, they can have it.

Top Bottom