• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the Best wifi Samus player?

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
lol ok guys whatever you say don't matter as long as you can kick *** thats all that matters.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
What a load of crap. Wi-Fi is different than offline playing, but it's still an indication of skill. If it wasn't, the better online players would die against scrubs, and that just doesn't happen. Playing online is different from playing offline, but when I hear stuff like this, it makes me think that I'm hearing it from people that keep walking into Ike's forward smashes and blaming it on lag.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Your missing the point. Kicking *** on wifi is like kicking a dead baby. It doesnt get you anywhere.
Actually it can get you money on AiB. Try and act like you wouldn't kick a dead baby for money...wait I mean. Ah nevermind.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Actually it can get you money on AiB. Try and act like you wouldn't kick a dead baby for money...wait I mean. Ah nevermind.
For me, the money that comes with it is just the cherry on top.
*ftilt babby*

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
lol its true that wifi does hinder peoples abilities but at the same time is it really that big a difference? I mean really a lot of the people i play im 2 stocking often will offline really make that much of a difference? Because im better offline anyways since my abilities arnt hindered either.People always feel that lag is affecting them way worse when it really isn't that bad they just hate being ***** and lag john. Some freinds of mine i play I murder online then play offline and still murder them so...If your an really good on wifi you may not be as good in comparison to some of the offline pros but you will still be very good if anything you will have lots of match up experience which is still useful offline to know about.Just because I happen to be really good at wifi people think i can't play offline lol its easier.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Yes im saying when the connection is good and people go only on wifi will you beat me repeatedly.Makes no sense to me because getting rid of a lil lag will not be enough for someone to beat me after they are getting 3 stocked online.I dont count red connections as much of a match in any regard oranges are blah also but fightable.Its when you get to the yellows and greens and especially the legendary blue connection which i have 2 of xD that are the people that will not be saved offline after being beat badly online because im playing in the lag also anyways so offline I will be better also... so will result in still wooping the guys butt.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol its true that wifi does hinder peoples abilities but at the same time is it really that big a difference? I mean really a lot of the people i play im 2 stocking often will offline really make that much of a difference?
Yes. You can't see it, KingChaos, but your connection is red.

Because im better offline anyways since my abilities arnt hindered either.People always feel that lag is affecting them way worse when it really isn't that bad they just hate being ***** and lag john.
I recall the last time when someone here in the Samus boards suggested that we all do a Samus ditto tournament, that Hylian thought it was a stupid idea. Mars-, another member of SWF, said that "online warriors get ***** in real life." Then there was Simna ibn Sind, who said at AiB, that online matches are "auto-johned to begin with," and that anyone who has to say, "No johns" in regard to online matches are either trolls, or they don't know what they're talking about.

Some freinds of mine i play I murder online then play offline and still murder them so...If your an really good on wifi you may not be as good in comparison to some of the offline pros but you will still be very good if anything you will have lots of match up experience which is still useful offline to know about.Just because I happen to be really good at wifi people think i can't play offline lol its easier.
We're not saying that you're not good, KingChaos. We're saying that online sucks ***. The only thing it is good for is practice and familiarizing yourself with tactics people use. That's all. Then there are tournaments where you actually play the game in real-time. Wi-Fi tries to create real-time, but it can't do so.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
yea I hear ya and Dryn I know our connection together isnt great don't you live in like CA? Thats why if you do I love playing closer people less delay of course.Our matches are ok Dryn but im sure you can do better offline I dont judge peoples skill when its laggy.Anything can happen in a laggy match.Im sure that wifi warriors don't get "*****" offline unless the guy they are playing is uber pro not some random mediocre guy.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I recall the last time when someone here in the Samus boards suggested that we all do a Samus ditto tournament, that Hylian thought it was a stupid idea. Mars-, another member of SWF, said that "online warriors get ***** in real life." Then there was Simna ibn Sind, who said at AiB, that online matches are "auto-johned to begin with," and that anyone who has to say, "No johns" in regard to online matches are either trolls, or they don't know what they're talking about.
Sorry, but you have it the other way around, dude.

Online lag is an EXPECTED part of wi-fi gameplay. It's not something that happens randomly (occasional spikes notwithstanding). You go in KNOWING there's going to be lag.

Bottom line: if you make excuses for losing, whether it's because of lag, or Final Destination's ledge, or because your opponent chain grabbed you, YOU ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES. You lost fair and square and COULD NOT adapt to the way the game was played. By blaming certain elements of the game itself, you make it clear that you are just trying to save face.

And again, there is a REASON that the better wi-fi players win so consistently online. It's not because of dumb luck or because wi-fi is somehow unplayable with certain characters. That's GARBAGE. Ally beats people all the time with CAPTAIN FREAKING FALCON. They win all the time because they've adapted to the differences between online and offline play, while YOU have not.

Online play is different from offline play. No one is disputing that. It can occasionally require different abilities and knowledge than offline play does. But if you can't keep up with someone because of minor button lag, then you suck at playing online. You might be halfway decent offline (and I emphasize might), but you suck online. It's not the you're better than your opponent, but got screwed by the lag. No, you got BEATEN by your opponent, because he was more versatile than you, end of story.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm saying this to make a point. It really irritates me when I hear people saying "Oh you just beat me on wi-fi. Wi-fi doesn't take any skill. I would have beaten you offline," and then turn around and say "I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES!"

It's irritating.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sorry, but you have it the other way around, dude.

Online lag is an EXPECTED part of wi-fi gameplay. It's not something that happens randomly (occasional spikes notwithstanding). You go in KNOWING there's going to be lag.

Bottom line: if you make excuses for losing, whether it's because of lag, or Final Destination's ledge, or because your opponent chain grabbed you, YOU ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES. You lost fair and square and COULD NOT adapt to the way the game was played. By blaming certain elements of the game itself, you make it clear that you are just trying to save face.

And again, there is a REASON that the better wi-fi players win so consistently online. It's not because of dumb luck or because wi-fi is somehow unplayable with certain characters. That's GARBAGE. Ally beats people all the time with CAPTAIN FREAKING FALCON. They win all the time because they've adapted to the differences between online and offline play, while YOU have not.

Online play is different from offline play. No one is disputing that. It can occasionally require different abilities and knowledge than offline play does. But if you can't keep up with someone because of minor button lag, then you suck at playing online. You might be halfway decent offline (and I emphasize might), but you suck online. It's not the you're better than your opponent, but got screwed by the lag. No, you got BEATEN by your opponent, because he was more versatile than you, end of story.
Thanks for proving my point, Sir 0rion. The fact that I know there is a possibility of lag being on Wi-Fi simply means that if I try my hardest in an enviroment with lag, not only am I fighting my opponent, but lag as well. It's not like I am asking to have these two things affect me. If I could rid of it in order to have real-time play, then I would. Lag and latency hinder what you could do otherwise offline. That's a fact. Don't tell me that I have it "the other way around. I don't need to make excuses for losing online. Online itself is an excuse. It's not like Mario Kart for the Wii.

And please, don't bring up luck or "dumb luck." I don't believe in luck. Such notion is ridiculous. On the other hand, I suicide more online than I do offline. The fact that I could not "adapt" to online only means that the person I am playing against who has a terrible connection doesn't have as much of a difficult time playing online, because that person is used to the way their connection is. Another thing which I find ridiculous on your part is where you think that certain characters don't have as much of a difficult time online. Have you ever played as Ness or Lucas in a terrible connection where when you are using PK Thunder to return, that you end up losing? Heck, my friend who mains Wolf has to play as R.O.B. instead, simply because it's not as easy to use Wolf's Up+B to return to the edge.

One of the other funny things I find is where you state that this "Ally" person beats people online with Captain Falcon. I wonder why that is, considering the fact that this character has got to be the worst of the worst in Brawl. I don't know why you brought this up, unless you really wanted to show me that online sucks hard. To even say that Ally adapted to online gameplay is another thing. Ha! Such statement is a joke! This is the very reason why Wi-Fi sucks, and why anyone can win, like a Wolf or Pit player who uses f-smash over and over again, while the other guy tries to shield every attack, but since it's not real-time, gets ***** instead.

The last paragraph you write is such a joke, Sir 0rion. You either didn't read the link to the thread created by FoxySigma, or you're probably just pulling things out of your *** now. No one gives a **** if someone sucks online, because even n00bs can win online, like a Spamchu! And yes, it can be because of latency! "Hey, what the? I just held down the L button to shield, but I got hit anyway!" Or, "Yeah right! I spot-dodged, and I got hit by a Falcon Punch? That's a load of BS!" You can try to defend online gameplay, Sir 0rion. It doesn't matter. Online sucks, because it's not real-time, because it screws with the way you play, and all that other fun stuff. It's "auto-johned." I don't need to make excuses, because the online is my excuse.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Thanks for proving my point, Sir 0rion. The fact that I know there is a possibility of lag being on Wi-Fi simply means that if I try my hardest in an enviroment with lag, not only am I fighting my opponent, but lag as well. It's not like I am asking to have these two things affect me. If I could rid of it in order to have real-time play, then I would. Lag and latency hinder what you could do otherwise offline. That's a fact. Don't tell me that I have it "the other way around. I don't need to make excuses for losing online. Online itself is an excuse. It's not like Mario Kart for the Wii.
Give me a break, man. I mean, seriously.

The only case in which you could legitimately complain about lag is if it creates an un-level playing field. I repeat: THE ONLY CASE IN WHICH YOU COULD MAKE AN EXCUSE LIKE THIS IS IF IT CREATES AN UN-LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. Because of the way online gaming works, no matter what lag you have, your opponent is dealing WITH THAT EXACT SAME LAG. You might as well complain that you don't have a button that automatically gives you a final smash whenever you want it. If your opponent is handicapped in the exact same way as you on a given match, you have no legitimate basis for complaint. Period, end of story, bottom line.

Another thing which I find ridiculous on your part is where you think that certain characters don't have as much of a difficult time online.
I never said that some characters aren't harder to use online. NOT ONCE.

One of the other funny things I find is where you state that this "Ally" person beats people online with Captain Falcon. I wonder why that is, considering the fact that this character has got to be the worst of the worst in Brawl.
You can't see the forest for the trees, can you? I'm saying that using online as an excuse for not playing as any character is a falsehood, too. And you might actually look up who Ally is sometime. You might just learn a thing or two.

This is the very reason why Wi-Fi sucks, and why anyone can win, like a Wolf or Pit player who uses f-smash over and over again, while the other guy tries to shield every attack, but since it's not real-time, gets ***** instead.
I'm sorry, but you're terrible if you die to this, online or offline. I mean that. I don't want to go ad hominem here, but it's true. You absolutely suck if this kills you. And I mean that for anyone.

The last paragraph you write is such a joke, Sir 0rion. You either didn't read the link to the thread created by FoxySigma, or you're probably just pulling things out of your *** now. No one gives a **** if someone sucks online, because even n00bs can win online, like a Spamchu!
Correction: You lose to n00bs online. Okay, I'm glad we got that cleared up.

And yes, it can be because of latency! "Hey, what the? I just held down the L button to shield, but I got hit anyway!" Or, "Yeah right! I spot-dodged, and I got hit by a Falcon Punch? That's a load of BS!"
It's funny you mention that, because bad players make these exact same excuses offline, too.

You can try to defend online gameplay, Sir 0rion. It doesn't matter. Online sucks, because it's not real-time, because it screws with the way you play, and all that other fun stuff.
That's some nice circular logic you've created there.

pAce

Smash Cadet
I don't really have much of a problem shielding, dodging or doing anything online if the connection is decent. It's when there's significant button lag that screws me over. Doing something as simple as a missile cancel with Samus becomes really difficult. However the opponent could easily keep hitting the c-stick left and right with Wolf (for example) and win. That's how seems to me, anyway.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
SirOrion you should give HIM a break, seriously.

Dryn is telling you that he has personal problems with online play and its very understandable, for me at least. Also you are trying to prove point with:

Because of the way online gaming works, no matter what lag you have, your opponent is dealing WITH THAT EXACT SAME LAG
Thats right and wrong at the same time. Of course in 1 game both players have the same lag handicap but how does it make someone "suck" if he cant adopt to lag. every opponent you play has different delay times and smash brothers isnt about adopting to the lag. Its just offline everyone is even and the game is running on the speed that it should do.
Also how would you know when it is unplayable for someone. it might be laggy for someone else while it is absolutely playable for yourself (not talking about lag). You shouldn't make up such presumptions and insult others because of that, thats just a very ******** thing to do.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
SirOrion you should give HIM a break, seriously.

Dryn is telling you that he has personal problems with online play and its very understandable, for me at least.
But he's not saying that. I'd have no problem with it if he just came out and said "I have trouble playing online."

What HE'S saying is that the only people that win online are spamming scrubs, and therefore online requires no skill. This is patently false.

Thats right and wrong at the same time. Of course in 1 game both players have the same lag handicap but how does it make someone "suck" if he cant adopt to lag.
Okay, I admit I might have gotten a little carried away with the word "suck," but my point still stands. High-lag matches aren't a rarity for people, even ones that personally have good connections. Any time you play someone really far away from you and/or with a bad connection, you're both going to have the same amount of latency. The game would desynch if that wasn't the case.

So, granted, if you only played against people nearby with good connections and suddenly played someone on another continent with a lesser connection, it would take some getting used to. It's not nearly as crippling as it's made out to be, and I don't see online tournament winners being people that just use Pit and Wolf and spam forward smashes.

Also how would you know when it is unplayable for someone. it might be laggy for someone else while it is absolutely playable for yourself (not talking about lag).
I know I already mentioned this, but I should reiterate this. Because of the way online video connections are made, this CAN'T be the case. If one player had a different communication rate than the other player(s), the game would desynch, and you wouldn't be able to play at all.

You shouldn't make up such presumptions and insult others because of that, thats just a very ******** thing to do.
Irony.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
In conclusion, online play is for friendlies; in absolutely no ways do they count towards skill. /thread
In conclusion, people keep saying that, but they haven't come up with anything other than anecdotal evidence of them failing online to back that up. /thread

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
lol its true that wifi does hinder peoples abilities but at the same time is it really that big a difference? I mean really a lot of the people i play im 2 stocking often will offline really make that much of a difference? Because im better offline anyways since my abilities arnt hindered either.People always feel that lag is affecting them way worse when it really isn't that bad they just hate being ***** and lag john. Some freinds of mine i play I murder online then play offline and still murder them so...If your an really good on wifi you may not be as good in comparison to some of the offline pros but you will still be very good if anything you will have lots of match up experience which is still useful offline to know about.Just because I happen to be really good at wifi people think i can't play offline lol its easier.
I was camped on by OS because of lag.
I was almost 3 stocked by Bardull because of lag.
I lost to spammer #491,835,786,799 today because of lag.
Lag sucks but it still shows true skill(Of non-spammers). But offline we all know that our power levels are over 9000!!!
It's the tactics that get carried over to wifi not the quality of offline play.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Exactly the tactics in certain match ups are valuable to know when playing offline.Maybe some of the combos you find to work online won't work offline but as far as to go on how to fight each character and knowing what they can do is valuable experience for when you play an offline match.Matches that don't have uber lag really arn't that bad if people arn't hindered more than the other which rarely happens (if at all) can still account for skill not exact skill maybe..just a thought I had.Its not that hard to tell when people are winning because of wifi lag or if they are just really good players.OmegaXF we need to play some more bro that day wifi was being worse than usual I don't know why but seemed like everyone was having more lag than usual but its fine now.Also LOL I knew this would turn into a debate of online vs offline can we please just stop because Offline>Online everyone should know this by now that was never the point of the thread...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Give me a break, man. I mean, seriously.

The only case in which you could legitimately complain about lag is if it creates an un-level playing field. I repeat: THE ONLY CASE IN WHICH YOU COULD MAKE AN EXCUSE LIKE THIS IS IF IT CREATES AN UN-LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. Because of the way online gaming works, no matter what lag you have, your opponent is dealing WITH THAT EXACT SAME LAG.
So, when are you going to read up on FoxySigma's thread?

You might as well complain that you don't have a button that automatically gives you a final smash whenever you want it. If your opponent is handicapped in the exact same way as you on a given match, you have no legitimate basis for complaint. Period, end of story, bottom line.
So much for being adaptive to online, right? I've come across a few people who said that their side was lagging, but I don't know how bad it was. I'd rather rely on proof, though. Until then, I can't say anything for certain on this matter.

I never said that some characters aren't harder to use online. NOT ONCE.
But you did say, "It's not because of dumb luck or because wi-fi is somehow unplayable with certain characters." Tell me, what did you mean by that?

You can't see the forest for the trees, can you? I'm saying that using online as an excuse for not playing as any character is a falsehood, too. And you might actually look up who Ally is sometime. You might just learn a thing or two.
Then you might want to meet Ref. I wanted to brawl against his Ness, but so far, I haven't. I've brawled with his Bowser, Marth, and R.O.B. I wonder why that is? Perhaps you can ask Ref yourself.

I'm sorry, but you're terrible if you die to this, online or offline. I mean that. I don't want to go ad hominem here, but it's true. You absolutely suck if this kills you. And I mean that for anyone.
Um, first of all, f-smashes can KO. Second of all, I didn't say anything about being KO'd by these attacks when I posted up examples, did I? And if you think that when I used the word, "*****," that I meant being KO'd, then you need to broaden the definition of that word.

Correction: You lose to n00bs online. Okay, I'm glad we got that cleared up.
You don't know how I play, or how good I am, Sir 0rion, so save your insults.

It's funny you mention that, because bad players make these exact same excuses offline, too.
Except, the difference is that offline is real-time. What a concept!

That's some nice circular logic you've created there.
You acknowledged yourself that, "Online play is different from offline play." Sir 0rion, Sir 0rion, don't leave us in suspense! Stop being so equivocal and tell us all what you meant by that! And really, when latency is present, you can't honestly say that someone sucks, just because they couldn't keep up with tapping certain buttons at certain times!

"Sir 0rion said:
What HE'S saying is that the only people that win online are spamming scrubs, and therefore online requires no skill. This is patently false.
Haha! What? Where did I say that? I told KingChaos himself that he's good offline. I'm sure of that. What I was saying that just because he can hand my *** to me online doesn't mean it would be the same as if it were offline, because my skills aren't like his. He is likely used to his connection, but I am not. So please, stop make up stupid **** about me!

In conclusion, people keep saying that, but they haven't come up with anything other than anecdotal evidence of them failing online to back that up. /thread
Screw anecdotal evidence. Read up on FoxySigma's work and debate there.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, when are you going to read up on FoxySigma's thread?
I'm not. If you can't contextualize and summarize the relavent information, it's not worth my time.

So much for being adaptive to online, right? I've come across a few people who said that their side was lagging, but I don't know how bad it was. I'd rather rely on proof, though. Until then, I can't say anything for certain on this matter.
If one side is lagging, then BOTH sides are. This is a HARD-AND-FAST RULE of online gaming. If one side has a different communication speed than the other, THE GAME DESYNCHS.

But you did say, "It's not because of dumb luck or because wi-fi is somehow unplayable with certain characters." Tell me, what did you mean by that?
Wi-fi can make it HARDER to use certain characters, but not even SLIGHTLY impossible. Good wi-fi Ness players can PK Thunder themselves back to the stage even with a bad connection. (Of course, good Ness players rarely rely on PK Thunder for recovery anyway, but that's beside the point.)

Then you might want to meet Ref. I wanted to brawl against his Ness, but so far, I haven't. I've brawled with his Bowser, Marth, and R.O.B. I wonder why that is? Perhaps you can ask Ref yourself.
I have no qualms with this, but how is this relevant to your point?

Um, first of all, f-smashes can KO. Second of all, I didn't say anything about being KO'd by these attacks when I posted up examples, did I? And if you think that when I used the word, "*****," that I meant being KO'd, then you need to broaden the definition of that word.
So, you got killed by a forward smash playing online? STOP THE PRESSES!

You don't know how I play, or how good I am, Sir 0rion, so save your insults.
I'm saying that IF you get beaten by spamming scrubs, you're not that good. I'm also saying that given what you've said so far, I have every indication to believe that this is the case.

Except, the difference is that offline is real-time. What a concept!
You've established that online and offline play are different. In case you haven't realized, no one is disputing that. I've said it multiple times myself. In fact...

You acknowledged yourself that, "Online play is different from offline play." Sir 0rion, Sir 0rion, don't leave us in suspense! Stop being so equivocal and tell us all what you meant by that! And really, when latency is present, you can't honestly say that someone sucks, just because they couldn't keep up with tapping certain buttons at certain times!
Yes I can. I can say that they haven't adapted to a different style of play. They might be good at ONE style of play, but they can't play according to different metrics. It's very simple.

Think of it this way: pretend that you're playing a sequel to your favorite fighting game, one in which each character has an increased start-up time for their moves. This is pretty much what that is. It doesn't mean that the game is suddenly somehow based more on luck and less on skill. It means that your strategies must evolve to adapt to the new factor.

Different doesn't automatically mean worse.

What I was saying that just because he can hand my *** to me online doesn't mean it would be the same as if it were offline, because my skills aren't like his. He is likely used to his connection, but I am not. So please, stop make up stupid **** about me!
If I'm wrong about you being bad at online play, so be it. I'm even willing to throw out any ad hom statements and stick to the facts if you're prepared to do the same. I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're a GOOD online player for the sake of argument. It's still irrelevant.

Let's not get into an issue of semantics, here. Online play DOES take skill. It takes additional skills that aren't required of offline play, certainly. And some things that are easy to do offline can be more difficult online. And yes, sometimes a player can be good offline, but not be as good online. If we're both in agreement about these statements, then we're essentially in agreement, and there's nothing more to debate.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Let's not get into an issue of semantics, here. Online play DOES take skill. It takes additional skills that aren't required of offline play, certainly. And some things that are easy to do offline can be more difficult online. And yes, sometimes a player can be good offline, but not be as good online. If we're both in agreement about these statements, then we're essentially in agreement, and there's nothing more to debate.
After I read what I bolded here, I felt no reason to continue with this. This is exactly what I was talking about in the first place. I apologize for coming off as rude, but I felt like I was being misunderstood. I wasn't saying that people who play online. I was just saying that Wi-Fi is auto-johned, so even if anyone was johning about losing online, big deal. You should read Foxy's thread. You'll see the difference between online and offline experiences.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
no matter what lag you have, your opponent is dealing WITH THAT EXACT SAME LAG.
agree with you for the most part but this is incredibly untrue, almost everyonline match i have, i get screwed over by enormous amouts of BL, i try johning, but its no use seeing they had aboluty no lag most times, or they didnt have that bad of lag... i dont even bother saying the lag was bad any more i just say its a bad day for me otherwise i get this same answer everytime, there was no lag no johns noob samus. RAWR. Me and my friend actually made a cool brawl movie where i have this extreme BL and when i go to say thats to much lag to play in they say gg there was no lag... no johns :).

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Quit discussing Wi-Fi lag and focus on the original post's subject, please. This is getting stupid.

Anyway, I agree that KingChaos is currently the best Wi-Fi Samus, but I have yet to play him again since our last matches. I've improved. (Ask ORLy.)

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
play me aswell then ;D i think i got you in my list allready if you are the TAC with the ridley icon ??

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
lol TAC I see how it is xD i'll play you orichalcum add me ill add you play you when i see you.I gotta say though lately I seem to be a lil off my game with samus trying to fix that but in bit of a slump right now.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
lol TAC I see how it is xD i'll play you orichalcum add me ill add you play you when i see you.I gotta say though lately I seem to be a lil off my game with samus trying to fix that but in bit of a slump right now.
haha sry man, but u understand im sure XD

Top Bottom