• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alex Strife presents: Apex 2010 ResultS(BROOD VS M2K VIDZ UP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
heh sweet the results this season never fail to amuse me.

Come, let there be more upsets! I love it!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell is brood?

I swear olimars just pop out of no where and impress the brawl community, like dabuz lol.
Brood is Japanese Olimar player who came down with Rain & the rest of the Japanese crew. He's considered the 2nd best Olimar in Japan while the rest of the world thinks he's currently the best for beating M2K. And believe me, he is INCREDIBLY good. So good that... he beat M2K!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Brood is Japanese Olimar player who came down with Rain & the rest of the Japanese crew. He's considered the 2nd best Olimar in Japan while the rest of the world thinks he's currently the best for beating M2K. And believe me, he is INCREDIBLY good. So good that... he beat M2K!
well according to japan, Rain is ranked 1st and afterwards i heard rain said brood was the best after he lost to ally since brood 2-0'd ally. that or when he beat m2k xD either way, hes def the best oli i've seen..

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If anyone uploads matches with tags "Gull(arrow)" or "Space" then that's me.

Fun tourney. Shoutouts later. Sleep now.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
amazing tourney so ****ing tired

to those who didnt make it, = yall nikkahs is salty and bunch of losers who dont know what went down during the tourney

shoutouts to 4th floor of hyatt hotel, with smashers getting drunk and cops questioning smashers LOL

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Brood/M2K is going down in Brawl history.

The first Apex was when Ally defeated M2K, and this time was Brood (who also beat Ally :laugh:).

<3

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lain and Shugo! <3 Good ****, midwest.

And congrats to Larry for your first National win and keeping the title from Japan. <3

Orion*

Smash Researcher
my performance at this tournament depresses me, even the matches i won i dont feel good about :/. oh well, GGz to everyone, i had a lot of fuun meeting people. i will shoutout in real results thread later

Banks

Smash Hero
One of the best tournaments ever, gg's to everyone i played. i slept so little and played so much, my thumb is ****ed up.

Special early shoutouts to everyone i money matched, played in pools, and brackets. i have no complaints

except that I got recorded turning in zelda by accident during a tournament match. what the f uck

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
props to vgboot camp. I didnt get a chance to thank you guys in person but I made a shoutout during singles bracket. once again thanks a bunch for providing us with a summer tourney. shoutouts later

Banks

Smash Hero
mango lost to wobbles and eggz as mario/falcon

he beat hbox in a mm with his fox later on in the night, and also won the double or nothing

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I heard rumors that most of the replays saved on the livestream wii would not work because extended replays were not enabled even though forced replays. I reaaallllllyyyy hope this isnt the case, but someone clarify this for me pleaseeee.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Full Melee results please.

Also Valeom has to step it up to his former 64 glory :)

I wanna make shoutouts but I don't remember everyone I played, so I'mma just wait and see who mentions me lol

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Were the matches of Mango playing Falco in his Brawl singles pools recorded? Also, I'd love to give a shout out to Brood for representing Japan, but nigghuh probably won't be reading this any time soon-- or understanding it.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Who knocked ally into losers so early he got eliminated in losers quarters? And for that matter, did m2k get knocked into losers early as well?

****load of upsets this tourney.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I cannot begin to describe how good this tourney was, Holy ****, dude. Every last one of you people were awesome and it was nothing less than a total pleasure meeting and playing you all. I feel I got loads better just being there. I got to play and see people that I, 5 months ago, thought I'd never even speak to, let alone play.

Shoutouts later. 7 hour drive home wiped my *** out.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
who knocked ally into losers so early he got eliminated in losers quarters? And for that matter, did m2k get knocked into losers early as well?

****load of upsets this tourney.
bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddd

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yea man shoutouts to vgbootcamp. awesome tourney, the stream was really fun and very high quality as well

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Brood sent Ally to losers in a 2-0 set, two stocking him game two. Mew2King was sent into losers by DEHF in Winner's Finals after having to play him right after finishing up with Melee(due to a minority in the brawl population there attempting to disqualify him for not playing his matches), being three stocked by him game one.

strawhats

Smash Master
mango lost to wobbles and eggz as mario/falcon

he beat hbox in a mm with his fox later on in the night, and also won the double or nothing
this just proves that mango is retardedly good....i remember someone on the livestream saying mango is touched by God. Im starting to believe that ****, he did what no other fox was able to do the entire day.

LOL this sandbagging *** hispanic

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Apparently, Earth uses Pit and Shiek. Didn't get to see his Shiek, but he exercises his knowledge of Pit's capabilities without any flaws.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think the next 8 in melee was

13: chudat
13: unknown
13: colbol
13: cyrain
17: kage
17: pc chris
17: lucky
17: taj

But don't quote me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Also, I don't think m2k used any sheik in brackets... he went all marth against chops and jman then all fox against wobbles and hbox. Then marth/fox against armada.

Banks

Smash Hero
PC lost to D1 in pools, Unknown522 in winners, Eggm in losers. all fox dittos for him, sounds like a wonderful time

must be those new fangled shine tricks

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I heard rumors that most of the replays saved on the livestream wii would not work because extended replays were not enabled even though forced replays. I reaaallllllyyyy hope this isnt the case, but someone clarify this for me pleaseeee.
You heard correct...and I was the one who said and realized it after all the way the matches were being saved

if a match can me saved in its entirety with the Replay hack on then it will auto save and no weird sound will play

however if a match can't be saved, but the replay force hack is on, the wii makes a weird noise and you have to press start to "Force" it to save so that the wii doesnt crash

if you try to playe the "Forced" replay...after a certain time...the players in the game will stop moving because the rest of the inputs were not recorded

i heard earth used pit.
you heard correct also

REAL RESULTS THREAD PLZ!!

_kSo_

Smash Master
good **** everyone

good to see all the east coast smashers doin work son

nice megavolt in 64 dude glad to see you still got it hah

jerry and will, i didn't expect anything less lol how many people entered for 64 total?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys that were not there and did not play brood in tourny do not understand the power this guy has exceeded with olimar. it was the most impressive sht lol

ggs japanese players. i did okay shoutouts to my pool, gnes for the friendlies. lol time out on delfino really!!

i won a few MMS and overall such a good event. watched the live stream for finals cuz didint want to go last day xD larry is on a whole

noda

lebel

Gnes

Smash Master
Dang...Texas choked hard. Back to the time chamber. Finals(all of them) for brawl were the best i've ever seen.

MOTHER****ING LARRY LUHR!!!!!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
when the results thread comes up, i'll do all that stuff.

until then, my uploads have begun for melee, subscribe like bowser

http://www.youtube.com/prog2112foabp

i have some rare footage of scorpion master taking on armada that i'm compressing at this very instant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom