• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alex Strife presents: Apex 2010 ResultS(BROOD VS M2K VIDZ UP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spreedom

Smash Cadet
dont worry im taking em off when im sure they all have been recorded and uploaded. i heard some of the commentators say that not all the friendlies were being recorded so cant let smashers miss out on those ones.

edit: and yeah honestly i didnt do it to be popular, ppl just had problems with the stream earlier.

Velox

Smash Ace
I think that people need to learn how to beat Jigglypuff and play the appropriate characters to do so..

just sayin..

She's gay just like Ice Climbers, when you play against one of these characters the game changes from "melee" to "a game where I have to learn how to beat this specific character"..

Also, make no mistake, Jigglypuff is a really really really good character.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
How was the m2k vs brood match? Enough for arguments of a closer match up then the 35:65 like in the oli boards or 40:60 in the mk boards?

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Got back home early wasn't feeling too good :(

Apex was AWESOME!! Haven't had that much fun in a millennia, even though I spent most of the day selling posters and post cards XD. AYup I was the dude in the batman t-shirt sitting at the front table.

To those who are still interested in buying prints but couldn't b/c money issues it's not too late just message me.

Can't give shout outs right now too tired.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shoutouts!

Melee:

Kurt: Yo since like yesterday night you got much better! I noticed now that you actually gimp me with bair when I recover, HOLY ****. lol. Now I must be wary of that. Getting consistent man, and uh SHIELD BREAKER. ;P

Bobby: Dude, pulp fiction, that is all. Nah, good **** playing armada in your pools. I wanted to play him cuz he's like, super far away but oh well. Also, jon is right, your shiek takes away %10 of my brain cells everytime I play her, but not your other chars. Gah shiek. I'm going to practice chain grabs and.... Nothing else I guess. Just l canceling or upbcancel. lol.

Matt: MATT good **** man. Like, I forget who you had in pools, but I'm sure you did well. Ok, sure you sand bagged me, that's fine. I'm not worried, I still have much practice to go. ;p Good **** beating MacD. oh and KAGEEEEEEE. Yeah, you all know.

Vorosh: Lol starcraft. I think I'd have more fun getting good at a FPS game than a RTS, sadly. But meh. You say you will quit, and I respect that. You should STILL play us all though in melee, because you are good. I'm trash though.

Aicila: YAY you did fine hun. I had Dogy Samich try to help you with falco, and i'll try to simply what he said to you in smaller increments lol. Just lasers, shining, and... something else. oh L CANCEL. haha. ALso good job playing M2k without knowing it haha, that is great. :]

Dave: Man, you were here with us in spirit. Hope to play with you soon, meh I'll just walk to your house lol.

Rin and Kasumi: You guys were here with us in spirit, I know you guys were busy and such, but meh. It was a great experience though.

Howard Johnson hotel: I HATE YOU FOR HAVING SO MANY FRICKIN SPIDERS GAH

========================================
POOLS
Wobbles: Man, it was super fun playing you in friendlies. I then played you in tournament and got FUCCCKKEED lol. I know you must be a little dissapointed with your placing right now, but here's something to think about: What would you need to perfect to be at that same ranking, but without wobbling?

Tag: I played you before in friendlies or something... (lol I don't think I had you in pools for spoc i hope xD) so I knew I'd insta-lose to you. But I still tried my hardest I'm here to lose automatically. : D

Idea: Good **** with your jiggs man. I almost beat you first match or something... but meh. xD I would like to play you again, I need to work on the jiggs match up. It's fun to camp against jiggs.

Snap: Yo your marth is good. It was fun playing with you in random teams, and just to let you know I'm even worse if I'm NOT doc. I can't play anyone but doc, so i'm cursed. w/e I'll practice DOC 4eva idc.

Snap's friend (sorry didn't remember your tag): Nice uh... Falco? God I don't even remember what your character was. Man my memory is bad. lol. But you did great against me too, ****.

Diesel: Nice playing you man, good ganon. I'm not so good with the Ganon matchup, I still need to work on it. bleh lol.
===============================================

Tempest: Hey man, it was fun playing you with my Diddy kong, and then in melee. I did feel better playing melee, but in brawl I just feel like I haven't practiced at all and can't really be good at it... oh well. Thanks for telling me how to glide toss haha.

Silver: Hey man it was really fun playing you in melee and brawl haha. Gah your yoshi lol. xD I'm not that good at brawl, meh. : D SUP

Guy with red shirt that I played brawl with: Sorry I forgot your name dude. WHERE WAS YOUR NAME TAG GAH. SO, Ganon, Ike, and Diddy dittos were totally fun. Yeah son I don't even main Ike but I'd probably use him more than marth haha. That uptilt is so hilarious I would love to kill with it. *uptitls YEAH I"M A IDIOT HAHA*

Dogy Samich: Yeah, we (kurt, bobby, matt, jon, aici) all decided to name you Dogy Samwich. Yeah. Anyways, thanks for playing me man, it was really fun, and thanks for helping out my girl friend as well, I'll try to help her with what you said

Smashmac: Man I meant to play you but I didn't find the time xD Hopefully in some other big tourny I'll play you. If I go to it that is.

Mango: Yeah I"m the guy who said "Hey are you mango? Kool can I play you cuz I need mario advice" and you said "k" and I just never got around to it. Also I like bananas more.

Syren: Sorry I didn't mean to call you armada it's snap's fault for telling me that it was some guy with long hair so I just... gah. haha. Oopps. I would still have played you but I was sure that you might not wanted to have played me or something lol. I'm not one to cause dislikes. or something.

PC Chris: Yeah my friends were gonna play you so I was like FINE I"LL PLAY HIM TOO and didn't get to play you so now I'm : [. Yeah. : [ (I'm the guy who was like "Who are you" and then looked at your id thing)

Sharky: Hey man I didn't get to meet you sorry xD I had my PSO with me in my bag and everything. I actually went to play just a little brawl and heard your name being called, but still. I was in the melee area the whole time tho. My phone is MESSED up I can't send messages (without knowing what they say) so yeah : [

Hungrybox: Yeah I saw you and wanted to play ya but didn't get to oh wellz. xP

Maninmypants: Yeah I think that was your name... Anyways you were a marth player (meaning me recalling you so you know that I know who you are). Good **** playing you in friendlies. : D

The Fear: Hey it was GREAT playing you I think that was the hardest I ever tried ever. I was the doc. It was fun playing your jiggs haha.

Greg team: (pichu and roy) It was fun playing you guys!

Axe: Good **** being a awesome pickachu. : D

ICG: WHERE THE **** WERE YOU U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

Laijin: Yo Laijin! It was fun playing you (sadly it was only one match, but still better one than none I say!) I remember playing your young link at Wato five on this small *** tv lol. But yeah, nice shiek. : D

Kage: It was fun playing your OMG WTF OUCH ganon. Yes, very hurtfull. I couldn't do ****. and I don't know much about ganon. : [

Solar: Yo, it was fun playing you in money matches, and we ACTUALLY got to play since not playing in no johns lol. good thing I found those quarters! I'm glad we had a full set too, more exp lol. Hope to play you again dude, I love the peach match up. : D

*editing as soon as I remember another person I played/met from APEX (YES, I will put you ALL in here, no one liners <3)* ;3

Kaffei

Smash Hero
How was the m2k vs brood match? Enough for arguments of a closer match up then the 35:65 like in the oli boards or 40:60 in the mk boards?
game 1 m2k 3 stocked brood
game 2 brood won
game 3 m2k timed out brood
game 4 brood won
game 5 brood won delfino

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
oh wow, talk about hard work.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'm loving these Taj vids right now. I'm so amazed at how great he is.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Meant to come to this, but family made other plans for me in upstate NY. Sorry for anyone expecting me. Until next time? >_>

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
yo, i def called the brawl singles top 3 lmao.

shoutout to DEHF best falco in the world,
shoutout to all of my brawl fam
shoutout to Hungrybox
SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to The Bartman

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Where's the official results thread? This janky ish ain't shoutout worthy

Mampam

Smash Ace
i prayed for Japan top 5..... but 2nd..... as olimar?...... W.......T........F?!
i cant even image the better japanese players

no mks in GF?........ OLIMAR AND FALCO? in an international?....... even more WTF?

also, good **** larry, especially vs M2k

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You don't just make a results thread for Apex son, the host who put everything together does, lock this fail

CO18

Smash Hero
Shoutout to lrry for being the first black man to win a national/international in smash history.

Still got ur controller gdx got to buy a new one ugh and my old ish was painted but borrows controls feel sluggish

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Melee Singles

1. Hungrybox (Puff)
2. Armada (Peach)
3. Mew2King (Marth, Fox, Sheik (?))
4. Dr.PeePee (Falco)
5. Wobbles (Ice Climbers)
5. Axe (Pikachu, Falco)
7. Jman (Fox)
7. Zhu (Falco)
9. Hax (Captain Falcon)
9. DaShizWiz (Falco, Fox)
9. Eggm (Fox)
9. Vanz (Peach, Puff, Sheik)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Smash 64 results:

1. Sensei (Pikachu, Fox)
2. Nintendude (Mario, Samus, Falcon, Kirby)
3. m3gav01t (Falcon)
4. Jerry (Pikachu)

23 entrants total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom